Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Big Threads

Re: Dog's Football Thread Part Six.

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:49 pm

Wee Del was missing from training this morning at Aberdeen.

:header:
Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Vicky wrote:Image

Sounds like this is gonna cause some aggro, maybe accusations of tapping up or something?
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Vicky wrote:Image

Sounds like this is gonna cause some aggro, maybe accusations of tapping up or something?

Yes it could get messy but Rangers will be prepared for that.

They're currently dealing with the rats Warburton and Weir.

Vicky

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm

Seems Everton are going to ask Arsenal if Theo Walcott is up for sale in the January window, they want to ask me instead because i'll say 'definitely' how much do you wanna pay for him?

It is still possible that Man City are prepared to go in again for Alexis Sanchez in January. Wenger has said he is not going unless something drastic occurs. I think £50 million being the figure mooted which City would be prepared to pay to buy out the last 6 months of his contract will be 'drastic' enough for Wenger and the Arsenal board.

He is less stubborn on Mesut Ozil because, unlike Sanchez, he's more prone to not showing up in games whereas Sanchez will always put in a shift regardless of whats going on behind the scenes.

Ozil has been linked with Man United and if they put in a decent offer in January then they should let them have him. Ozil has played well his last few games but only because he's putting himself in the shop window. Who wants to keep a player like that?

Arsenal are being linked with Steven N'donzi because at last someone other than me has realised what a useless cunt and waste of money Granit Xhaka is.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:24 pm

Trapper John wrote:Seems Everton are going to ask Arsenal if Theo Walcott is up for sale in the January window, they want to ask me instead because i'll say 'definitely' how much do you wanna pay for him?

It is still possible that Man City are prepared to go in again for Alexis Sanchez in January. Wenger has said he is not going unless something drastic occurs. I think £50 million being the figure mooted which City would be prepared to pay to buy out the last 6 months of his contract will be 'drastic' enough for Wenger and the Arsenal board.

He is less stubborn on Mesut Ozil because, unlike Sanchez, he's more prone to not showing up in games whereas Sanchez will always put in a shift regardless of whats going on behind the scenes.

Ozil has been linked with Man United and if they put in a decent offer in January then they should let them have him. Ozil has played well his last few games but only because he's putting himself in the shop window. Who wants to keep a player like that?

Arsenal are being linked with Steven N'donzi because at last someone other than me has realised what a useless cunt and waste of money Granit Xhaka is.

No way will City pay £50 million for a player who would be free in 6 months. They don’t need him and he isn’t worth it...
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:30 pm

Dean wrote:
Trapper John wrote:Seems Everton are going to ask Arsenal if Theo Walcott is up for sale in the January window, they want to ask me instead because i'll say 'definitely' how much do you wanna pay for him?

No way will City pay £50 million for a player who would be free in 6 months. They don’t need him and he isn’t worth it...

I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense but that's whats being reported.

The only thing I can say is that if they didn't and he plays a blinder for Arsenal until the summer, there might be others prepared to offer better terms than City and they lose him. PSG I suppose is a possibilty, I guess they'll be others when it's just down to wages and lifestyle :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:37 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Dean wrote:

I agree it doesn't make a lot of sense but that's whats being reported.

The only thing I can say is that if they didn't and he plays a blinder for Arsenal until the summer, there might be others prepared to offer better terms than City and they lose him. PSG I suppose is a possibilty, I guess they'll be others when it's just down to wages and lifestyle :dunno:

Transfer rumours are the biggest load of shite reported. It literally gives tabloid hacks free license to print whatever the fuck they want to without having to provide any sort of proof.

Alexis doesn’t have to play a blinder, he is a proven world class talent already. I’m pretty sure teams are already interested in him and a mediocre end to the season won’t put them off. Alexis is worth every penny of £50 million, but NOT with 6 months left on his contract.

Man City might like to splash the cash but they ain’t fucking stupid...
Dean

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:50 pm

If Liverpool secure qualification tonight..

There's going to be five English teams in the draw for the last sixteen of the Champions League.

All five teams have foreign managers and there's probably about half a dozen English players in the five squads.

That's called buying success.
Vicky

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:56 pm

Vicky wrote:If Liverpool secure qualification tonight..

There's going to be five English teams in the draw for the last sixteen of the Champions League.

All five teams have foreign managers and there's probably about half a dozen English players in the five squads.

Buying success is better than no success at all. You only have to look at Scotland’s dismal record at qualifying for major tournaments, and the standard of their domestic leagues representatives in European club competitions to see that...
Dean

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 pm

Dean wrote:

Buying success is better than no success at all. You only have to look at Scotland’s dismal record at qualifying for major tournaments, and the standard of their domestic leagues representatives in European club competitions to see that...

Oh listen to the Birmingham City fan!!

The last time his team won anything, the pope was an Altar Boy.

Oh and Scotland may not qualify for major tournaments, while England always do qualify.

However all England do when they get there is make an arse of themselves.

I mean Iceland, how we laughed.

Vicky

nintchdbpict0002437486492.jpg

Look at the state of him.

Probably got a pasting for opening his big mouth.
Vicky

24852172_1700945869958106_1088056377772154172_n.jpg

:ooer:
Vicky

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:33 pm

Vicks wrote:
Dean wrote:

Oh listen to the Birmingham City fan!!

The last time his team won anything, the pope was an Altar Boy.

Oh and Scotland may not qualify for major tournaments, while England always do qualify.

However all England do when they get there is make an arse of themselves.

I mean Iceland, how we laughed.

We have won a major trophy this decade, actually... :snooty:
Dean

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:34 pm

Very strange people in Aberdeen.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:31 am

Shakhtar Donetsk ended Man City's run of 29 unbeaten matches after they beat them 2-1 last night.

Obviously the fat envelopes, didn't arrive in time.

Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive