DS and DTV Part 72

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 72

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:10 am

guest wrote:Must admit I'm finding DS pretty bland lately. Anyone else?

Really bland. I keep popping my head in but there’s bugger all to really grab my interest.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am

Dean wrote:

Can you stay on topic please, this is the Jp has a meltdown thread

Oops, slaps own wrists.

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:11 am

Dean wrote:

Can you stay on topic please, this is the Jp has a meltdown thread
You wish, buddy.
jp761

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am

NastyNickers wrote:

Really bland. I keep popping my head in but there’s bugger all to really grab my interest.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. There was a time when an interesting debate would pop up and was worth following, haven't seen that for a while.

Postby Deanetta » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Dean wrote:One ‘negative’ post towards you and have an 8 hour meltdown? Man, you have serious self esteem issues...

He will deny this ever happened tomorrow, like he did the night he attempted death by mod.
Deanetta

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Has there ever been a post that Jp didn’t reply to?
Dean

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:14 am

Dean wrote:Has there ever been a post that Jp didn’t reply to?
A few.
jp761

Postby Holly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:16 am

You are one ignorant prick jp...have you read my last post?...I'm sure you have, you just chose to ignore it....don't do that :Lucia:

Why do you need to reply to every single fokn post? Can't you see that you're being played?..Just get on with discussing DS, if you can't do that, perhaps it's better you leave, cos the way things are going, I bet a lot of posters are losing the will to live ( not literally obviously ) scrolling through pages over pages of boring shit. If you don't put a stop to it, I will...nothing personal jp, I'm just bored to death reading the same crap day after day after day....I'm done....be the better person and stop it, OK?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:18 am

The merry go round may well continue, tomorrow.

I'm outta here. :header:
jp761

Postby jp761 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 am

Holly wrote:You are one ignorant prick jp...have you read my last post?...I'm sure you have, you just chose to ignore it....don't do that :Lucia:

Why do you need to reply to every single fokn post? Can't you see that you're being played?..Just get on with discussing DS, if you can't do that, perhaps it's better you leave, cos the way things are going, I bet a lot of posters are losing the will to live ( not literally obviously ) scrolling through pages over pages of boring shit. If you don't put a stop to it, I will...nothing personal jp, I'm just bored to death reading the same crap day after day after day....I'm done....be the better person and stop it, OK?
And goodnight to you.
jp761

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:19 am

Holly wrote:You are one ignorant prick jp...have you read my last post?...I'm sure you have, you just chose to ignore it....don't do that :Lucia:

From this post onwards, I will no longer troll or bait Jp in this thread. You’re right, it has gone too far now. Only because I like you though... :wubwub:
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 am

Dean wrote:

From this post onwards, I will no longer troll or bait Jp in this thread. You’re right, it has gone too far now. Only because I like you though... :wubwub:

It takes a bigger person to simply walk away so kudos to you.

Postby Holly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:21 am

Dean wrote:

Awww, thank you, I appreciate that but I also hope you mean it :laughing:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 am

jp761 wrote:

And goodnight to you.

Good night jp!
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:23 am

guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. There was a time when an interesting debate would pop up and was worth following, haven't seen that for a while.

Recent debates have just been rehashes of the same old debates, with the same posters making the same points. the trolls got stale too. I think a good troll can be a benefit to a forum, but DS doesn’t have any good trolls any more.
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive