DS and DTV Part 72

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 72

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:24 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:You are one ignorant prick jp...have you read my last post?...I'm sure you have, you just chose to ignore it....don't do that :Lucia:

Why do you need to reply to every single fokn post? Can't you see that you're being played?..Just get on with discussing DS, if you can't do that, perhaps it's better you leave, cos the way things are going, I bet a lot of posters are losing the will to live ( not literally obviously ) scrolling through pages over pages of boring shit. If you don't put a stop to it, I will...nothing personal jp, I'm just bored to death reading the same crap day after day after day....I'm done....be the better person and stop it, OK?

From this post onwards, I will no longer troll or bait Jp in this thread. You’re right, it has gone too far now. Only because I like you though... :wubwub:

Awww, thank you, I appreciate that but I also hope you mean it :laughing:

Scouts honour! He seems to react to my posts more than most so I’ll not give him the ammunition. If he wants to continue and ruin the thread, that’s up to him, I’ll play no part in it...
Dean

Postby Holly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:You are one ignorant prick jp...have you read my last post?...I'm sure you have, you just chose to ignore it....don't do that :Lucia:

Why do you need to reply to every single fokn post? Can't you see that you're being played?..Just get on with discussing DS, if you can't do that, perhaps it's better you leave, cos the way things are going, I bet a lot of posters are losing the will to live ( not literally obviously ) scrolling through pages over pages of boring shit. If you don't put a stop to it, I will...nothing personal jp, I'm just bored to death reading the same crap day after day after day....I'm done....be the better person and stop it, OK?

From this post onwards, I will no longer troll or bait Jp in this thread. You’re right, it has gone too far now. Only because I like you though... :wubwub:

Scouts honour! He seems to react to my posts more than most so I’ll not give him the ammunition. If he wants to continue and ruin the thread, that’s up to him, I’ll play no part in it...

Sounds like a plan :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:27 am

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:Must admit I'm finding DS pretty bland lately. Anyone else?

Really bland. I keep popping my head in but there’s bugger all to really grab my interest.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. There was a time when an interesting debate would pop up and was worth following, haven't seen that for a while.

Recent debates have just been rehashes of the same old debates, with the same posters making the same points. the trolls got stale too. I think a good troll can be a benefit to a forum, but DS doesn’t have any good trolls any more.

Everything descends into "you're a fascist" "you're a lefty" there is no discussion. It doesn't matter the subject either some fucker will bring Brexit into every thread and then it's just people caught in a loop of saying the same insults at each other.

The whole point of discussing a subject with someone is that they might have knowledge or experience that I haven't had that could change my perspective or at least understand their position. No one seems to listen or discuss or want to learn, it's ust a competition over who can be the most insulting.

Postby user » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 am

NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Really bland. I keep popping my head in but there’s bugger all to really grab my interest.

That's how I'm feeling at the moment. There was a time when an interesting debate would pop up and was worth following, haven't seen that for a while.

Recent debates have just been rehashes of the same old debates, with the same posters making the same points. the trolls got stale too. I think a good troll can be a benefit to a forum, but DS doesn’t have any good trolls any more.

I find the blatant thicko trolls tedious. The ones who are skilled and entertaining do liven things up in a positive way.

You can more or less guarantee nowadays who will join certain threads, like you say, making the same points. maybe I've been there too long and it's time to look elsewhere.
user

Postby Vam » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:31 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

You're giddy!! :monkey:

:mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:34 am

She’s dripping like a fried egg sandwich, Vam...
Dean

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:37 am

Dean wrote:She’s dripping like a fried egg sandwich, Vam...

I've never heard that expression before but I catch your drift :pukeup:

Postby Holly » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:43 am

:thud:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Everything descends into "you're a fascist" "you're a lefty" there is no discussion. It doesn't matter the subject either some fucker will bring Brexit into every thread and then it's just people caught in a loop of saying the same insults at each other.

The whole point of discussing a subject with someone is that they might have knowledge or experience that I haven't had that could change my perspective or at least understand their position. No one seems to listen or discuss or want to learn, it's ust a competition over who can be the most insulting.

I used to look forward to logging in for that very reason.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 am

I skip past ALL the jp related posts, who even is jp? Whoever they are all the posts relating to them bore the life out of me. Dreary it is.

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:57 am

Guest wrote:Everything descends into "you're a fascist" "you're a lefty" there is no discussion. It doesn't matter the subject either some fucker will bring Brexit into every thread and then it's just people caught in a loop of saying the same insults at each other.

Yeah I agree with this. I’d add that a lot of the time one side is goading the other into saying something they shouldn’t. And it’s always the same fucking subjects.

user wrote:I find the blatant thicko trolls tedious. The ones who are skilled and entertaining do liven things up in a positive way.

You can more or less guarantee nowadays who will join certain threads, like you say, making the same points. maybe I've been there too long and it's time to look elsewhere.

Yeah I like the entertaining ones. Cas19-whatevs was pretty alright. As was Ebony. There’s more my brain can’t drag up right now, but ones that sparked actual debate.

That’s another issue. The posters know each other so well that you know who will be a thread, you know what they’ll be saying, and most importantly, you know that it doesn’t matter what the fuck you say it won’t make a blind bit of difference.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:58 am

I’m not sure if I’m put off eggs for Life, or if I really fancy an egg now. :kinell:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 am

NastyNickers wrote:I’m not sure if I’m put off eggs for Life, or if I really fancy an egg now. :kinell:

Have a runny egg... :leer:
Dean

Postby user » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:06 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:Everything descends into "you're a fascist" "you're a lefty" there is no discussion. It doesn't matter the subject either some fucker will bring Brexit into every thread and then it's just people caught in a loop of saying the same insults at each other.

Yeah I agree with this. I’d add that a lot of the time one side is goading the other into saying something they shouldn’t. And it’s always the same fucking subjects.

user wrote:I find the blatant thicko trolls tedious. The ones who are skilled and entertaining do liven things up in a positive way.

Yeah I like the entertaining ones. Cas19-whatevs was pretty alright. As was Ebony. There’s more my brain can’t drag up right now, but ones that sparked actual debate.

That’s another issue. The posters know each other so well that you know who will be a thread, you know what they’ll be saying, and most importantly, you know that it doesn’t matter what the fuck you say it won’t make a blind bit of difference.

Ebony was okay to a point but felt Cas was terrible, too obvious. The likes of Greg Richards was dire, even though it took a while for many to cotton on. Too many half wits to remember, DS certainly seems to attract them :smilin:
user

Postby guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:10 am

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’m not sure if I’m put off eggs for Life, or if I really fancy an egg now. :kinell:

Have a runny egg... :leer:

What eggactly do you mean?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive