Thick? More likely to vote labour..fact

Re: Thick? More likely to vote labour..fact

Postby Viper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Guest wrote:There are innumerable studies showing conservatives are of lower intelligence.

Unfortunately Viper is too thick to understand them as is evidenced by his belief that changing your vote increases your IQ

Lol. Clearly joke too nuanced for feeble labour voters mind. Il dumb down in future. :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:There are innumerable studies showing conservatives are of lower intelligence.

Unfortunately Viper is too thick to understand them as is evidenced by his belief that changing your vote increases your IQ

Lol. Clearly joke too nuanced for feeble labour voters mind. Il dumb down in future. :thumbsup:

A classic Sisyphean task, I fear.

Don't waste too much time on it.
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Viper wrote:

A classic Sisyphean task, I fear.

Don't waste too much time on it.

Lol. Been googling can! Anyone would think your rattled.

There there. Pat pat.
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Classic story from my Latin teacher, no need for google.

However, we can get a flavour of a lack of broader education among Tories.....
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Cannydc wrote:Classic story from my Latin teacher, no need for google.

However, we can get a flavour of a lack of broader education among Tories.....

Ha of course it is :thumbsup:

Greek mythology is it not :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Yes, it's Greek. He was classically trained in Greek and Latin. He was also fond of quoting P T Barnum (New mysteries are about to be revealed) and caned 14 boys in one day for smoking.... The book we were grounded in was Caesar's Gallic Wars Pt1, but I found it thoroughly boring and gave up Latin after 3 years.

Mr Bibby died 30 years ago.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 pm

Viper wrote:

I don't think you can get any dumber and still count as organic

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:27 am

Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

I dont know. Could vote labour.. that would be the dumbest possible thing to do.
Viper

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:

I dont know. Could vote labour.. that would be the dumbest possible thing to do.

And again the moron shows he thinks changing your vote changes your IQ.

Some people are like a side of bacon, you can smoke them and you can cure them but can't educate them.

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:29 pm

An argument about intelligence? On here??
AH HA HA HA!!

I've heard it all now....

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:48 pm

If you’ve ever talked politics in the pub near closing time, chances are it wasn’t an especially enlightened or right-on discussion. When researchers in the US loitered outside a bar in New England and asked customers about their political views, they found that the drunker the punter, the more right wing their leanings. That wasn’t because right-wing people drink more, or get pissed more easily. Wherever people stood on the political spectrum when sober, alcohol shifted their views to the right.
New Scientist.
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg ... tton&cmpid
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If you’ve ever talked politics in the pub near closing time, chances are it wasn’t an especially enlightened or right-on discussion. When researchers in the US loitered outside a bar in New England and asked customers about their political views, they found that the drunker the punter, the more right wing their leanings. That wasn’t because right-wing people drink more, or get pissed more easily. Wherever people stood on the political spectrum when sober, alcohol shifted their views to the right.
New Scientist.

How strange? That said, I have a feeling that acid et al moves people to the left.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:49 am

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:If you’ve ever talked politics in the pub near closing time, chances are it wasn’t an especially enlightened or right-on discussion. When researchers in the US loitered outside a bar in New England and asked customers about their political views, they found that the drunker the punter, the more right wing their leanings. That wasn’t because right-wing people drink more, or get pissed more easily. Wherever people stood on the political spectrum when sober, alcohol shifted their views to the right.
New Scientist.

How strange? That said, I have a feeling that acid et al moves people to the left.

Unveiling the Depths of the Human Psyche: Psychedelics May Unlock Parts of the Mind That Are Normally Inaccessible

Story at-a-glance
Research shows psychedelics may create a mystical experience centered on peace, love, gratitude and open-mindedness that make humans feel more connected with the universe
Psychedelics, including LSD and psilocybin, have been shown effective in the treatment of anxiety, depression and fear of death in cancer patients
Scientists say psychedelics align the four universal intelligences: the mind, heart, intuition (gut) and body wisdom
Ninety percent of the world’s cultures use psychedelics for healing and spiritual maturation and understanding
Psychedelics help unveil the depths of the human psyche, allowing access to parts of the mind that are normally hidden and inaccessible

Peace. Love. Happiness. We, as human beings, sometimes spend our entire lives trying to fulfill an innate yearning for these deep-rooted emotions, which provide a unique feeling of interconnectedness that makes us feel one with nature and the universe as a whole. Unfortunately, Western culture is largely characterized by materialism, unrealistic demands from both our personal and professional lives and constant overstimulation, i.e., the need to be “plugged in” at all times.

These misguided forms of energy often lead to debilitating health conditions such as unmanageable worry, anxiety and depression. But what if there were something in nature that could help us escape from these unnatural distractions and the pain and discomfort that so often follows? Some scientists say there is, and that that something lies in the realm of >>>>> https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... =160704267
Rolluplostinspace

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs