"Interbreds"

A right load of bollocks...

"Interbreds"

Postby Bella » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 am

Major Starbold » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Major Starbold wrote:

Bleedin interbreds up there, people only go there for curiosity.

This is is regarding Cumbria where I now live and as I understand another poster on here does too.

I lived in London for years in a multi cultural environment which I loved, here in Cumbria the locals are generally British Caucasian .

According to Starbold, Cumbrian "whitiz " folks are "interbreds". :ooer:
Bella

Re: "Interbreds"

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:18 am

Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

This is is regarding Cumbria where I now live and as I understand another poster on here does too.

I lived in London for years in a multi cultural environment which I loved, here in Cumbria the locals are generally British Caucasian .

is he confusing cumbria with norfolk?

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:44 am

Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what Starbold means by interbred - the fascists' love of sneers and smears adds little to the sum total of human knowledge - but I'll assume he means incestuous breeding. I am not Cumbrian born but I have lived here or nearby for 40 plus years and never met or heard of anyone who bred with anyone or anything outside of the norm - albeit that one does meet a better class of sheep than the usual far-right brextremist bleaters, Herdwick in particular.

McAz

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:50 am

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I'm not sure what Starbold means by interbred - the fascists' love of sneers and smears adds little to sum total of human knowledge - but I'll assume he means incestuous breeding. I am not Cumbrian born but have lived here or nearby for 40 plus years and never met or heard of anyone who bred with anyone or anything outside of the norm - albeit that one does meet a better class of sheep than the usual far-right brextremist bleaters, Herdwick in particular.

Do you expect us to believe that none of you aren't partial to the odd sheep or two every now and again? ..... pull the other one, it's got sweetmeats on it.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:54 am

Trapper John wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I'm not sure what Starbold means by interbred - the fascists' love of sneers and smears adds little to sum total of human knowledge - but I'll assume he means incestuous breeding. I am not Cumbrian born but have lived here or nearby for 40 plus years and never met or heard of anyone who bred with anyone or anything outside of the norm - albeit that one does meet a better class of sheep than the usual far-right brextremist bleaters, Herdwick in particular.

Do you expect us to believe that none of you aren't partial to the odd sheep or two every now and again? ..... pull the other one, it's got sweetmeats on it.

I must confess to having a Herdwick fleece by my bedside which I have walked upon in a near naked state night after night. It hasn't complained so I assumed that my behavior was perfectly normal. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Bella » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:02 am

McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I'm not sure exactly what Starbold means by interbred - the fascists' love of sneers and smears adds little to the sum total of human knowledge - but I'll assume he means incestuous breeding. I am not Cumbrian born but I have lived here or nearby for 40 plus years and never met or heard of anyone who bred with anyone or anything outside of the norm - albeit that one does meet a better class of sheep than the usual far-right brextremist bleaters, Herdwick in particular.

I'll be up in the Langdales tomorrow and will try to remember to take a photo of a mixed race (breed) sheep, if I see one :ie not an interbred one :Hiya:
Bella

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:03 am

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I'll be up in the Langdales tomorrow and will try to remember to take a photo of a mixed race (breed) sheep, if I see one :ie not an interbred one :Hiya:

Good luck with that, Bella. :Hiya:
McAz

Postby Markey mark » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:11 pm

Only inbreds I know of is gypies and Muslims marrying their cousins, you do give people that your a pikey Bella ,
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:31 pm

Markey mark wrote:Only inbreds I know of is gypies and Muslims marrying their cousins, you do give people that your a pikey Bella ,

you do give people that your an albanian hardman markey.

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Both equally untrue. :roll:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:14 pm

Markey mark wrote:Only inbreds I know of is gypies and Muslims marrying their cousins, you do give people that your a pikey Bella ,

Alabama, Louisiana and other parts of the Deep South.
Ashkenazi Jews.
Habsburg royal family.
Queen Victoria's descendants.

All well-known examples of cousin-marriage.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Interbreads?

Lady Murasaki

Postby Bella » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Yeah, I'm definitely a Gypsy who married my Muslim cousin here in "inbred" Cumbria. :cheers:
Bella

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:28 pm

Bella wrote:

Yeah, I'm definitely a Gypsy who married my Muslim cousin here in "inbred" Cumbria. :cheers:

A gay one I trust?
McAz

Postby Bella » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Bella wrote:
McAz wrote:
Bella wrote:

Major Starbold wrote:

I saw a huge flock of blue and red coloured sheep but unfortunately not able to stop for a photo due to narrow roads etc . However i was able to take a couple of photos of reddish colored sheep and some very white snow up in yon Langdales :smilin:
Attachments
20171208_112020.jpg
20171208_140433.jpg
20171208_140424.jpg
Bella

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms