Rainbow Laces? - When in Rome I say

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Rainbow Laces? - When in Rome I say

Postby Dean » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:53 pm

Red Okktober wrote:For want of a better phrase, I believe 'normal gays' are pretty much accepted by society. By normal gays, I mean those who don't make a song and dance about being gay. Those that 'just get on' with life and who are defined by their personalities, rather than their sexuality.

it's the ones who are forever seeing homophobia everywhere, always promoting the fact that they are gay, be it rainbow laces, or prancing around on the back of a lorry in their vests and pants to promote gay pride, who invite trouble for gays in general. They claim to want to be treated like everyone else, but are going about in in such a way, all they succeed in doing is to highlight the differences.

if self-promoting gays could all become normal gays, I believe homophobia would be hugely reduced. By that I mean actual homophobia, and not the wet liberal internet forum definition of homophobia. I won't be explaining actual homophobia to anyone, as I've done that enough in the past, so don't ask. if you don't know by now, you're already a lost cause.

That’s an excellent post. Summed it up nicely.
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that football matches are the place to be making political statements really. If people don't like the laws in Russia, they shouldn't go there, otherwise they might be seen to be condoning them.

Hiya fen long time how's you........ :twirl:
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Red Okktober wrote:For want of a better phrase, I believe 'normal gays' are pretty much accepted by society. By normal gays, I mean those who don't make a song and dance about being gay. Those that 'just get on' with life and who are defined by their personalities, rather than their sexuality.

it's the ones who are forever seeing homophobia everywhere, always promoting the fact that they are gay, be it rainbow laces, or prancing around on the back of a lorry in their vests and pants to promote gay pride, who invite trouble for gays in general. They claim to want to be treated like everyone else, but are going about in in such a way, all they succeed in doing is to highlight the differences.

if self-promoting gays could all become normal gays, I believe homophobia would be hugely reduced. By that I mean actual homophobia, and not the wet liberal internet forum definition of homophobia. I won't be explaining actual homophobia to anyone, as I've done that enough in the past, so don't ask. if you don't know by now, you're already a lost cause.

Excellent post
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Trapper John wrote:Here is a perfect example of what I just posted from the litany of cases by McAz:

Jaap Bornkamp, a 52-year-old florist, was knifed in June 2000 in south-east London in a homophobic attack; the murder remains unsolved despite the police displaying 20 ft by 10 ft images of CCTV footage taken near the murder scene. He was attacked after leaving a night club, and the police are reported as saying there was no confrontation or argument, but that the attack was homophobic and unprovoked. The report found this case to have been a model of police good practice.

A man is murdered outside a night club, it appears there are no witnesses, at least none who can identify a perpetrator. There does appear to be though, someone who can say no confrontation or argument occurred. With apparently so little to go on, it's unsurprising that the case remains unsolved.

However the police report that the attack and murder was 'homophobic' in nature, how did they work that out and why would that be? because the man happened to be homosexual, maybe?

It's possible. I have no idea why the crime was labelled as homophobic as I'm not privy to the case notes. Perhaps someone said that it was - like Nikki Hurst who claimed the her attack was racist in nature despite no collaborating evidence - and yet it was accepted as such by the MSM and by our reactionary chums on here. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:55 pm

2 arrests made after boy forced to apologise for being gay ...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/t ... 11116.html

Postby Trapper John » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 pm

Exactly right Red, it was something I was trying to point out earlier to a guest who had an odd fascination with 'mincing'

For your information almost all the homosexuals I've had contact with over the years and there were quite a few, didn't 'mince' either, thats because they considered themselves normal and normal people don't mince around normally.

I'd go further to your post by saying that there are just as many 'non gays' who see homophobia everywhere as there are gays and it's often their zealousness to prove how modern and progressive they are with their attitude towards LGBT, they end up creating more trouble for them than they would have if they just kept their sanctimonious, self promoting gobs shut.

We have several of those types post here.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:55 pm

Trapper John wrote:

Exactly right Red, it was something I was trying to point out earlier to a guest who had an odd fascination with 'mincing'

For your information almost all the homosexuals I've had contact with over the years and there were quite a few, didn't 'mince' either, thats because they considered themselves normal and normal people don't mince around normally.

I'd go further to your post by saying that there are just as many 'non gays' who see homophobia everywhere as there are gays and it's often their zealousness to prove how modern and progressive they are with their attitude towards LGBT, they end up creating more trouble for them than they would have if they just kept their sanctimonious, self promoting gobs shut.

onward till dawn
onward to the 4th reich...
:dunno:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby McAz » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 pm

The 3rd employed a simple solution to the problem of nature's "aberrations".
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:05 pm

Trapper John wrote:

You think that your bleating will make one iota of a difference :off head: There isn't any trouble as much as you would like there to be.

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:29 am

Trapper John wrote:I'd go further to your post by saying that there are just as many 'non gays' who see homophobia everywhere as there are gays and it's often their zealousness to prove how modern and progressive they are with their attitude towards LGBT, they end up creating more trouble for them than they would have if they just kept their sanctimonious, self promoting gobs shut.

It's a downside of the internet, that it's spawned legions of politically correct halfwits, all armchair experts, rushing to the aid of any, and every, minority group going. It's become the common cause of middle Englanders up and down the country.

The thing is there are so many of them, it's snowballed, and I guess they think that as so many share the same view, there must be something to it, when in fact it's just great swathes of people talking shite.

"George, will you turn that internet off - yer dinner's ready"

"In a minute luv, I'm just speaking up for some Guatemalan lesbians, then I've got a Somalian asylum seeker rapist to help out."
Red Okktober

Postby Trapper John » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 am

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

You think that your bleating will make one iota of a difference :off head: [b]There isn't any trouble as much as you would like there to be.

Excuse me? ...... what you mean I've been wasting my time arguing against three quarters of the posters in this thread who have been telling me that there is? ....... well fuck my old boots .....do you reckon they knew all along. :dunno:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Mickyboy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:53 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I don't think that football matches are the place to be making political statements really. If people don't like the laws in Russia, they shouldn't go there, otherwise they might be seen to be condoning them.

Another one not talking to me then.......oh well..... :again?:
Mickyboy

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:56 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
Trapper John wrote:I'd go further to your post by saying that there are just as many 'non gays' who see homophobia everywhere as there are gays and it's often their zealousness to prove how modern and progressive they are with their attitude towards LGBT, they end up creating more trouble for them than they would have if they just kept their sanctimonious, self promoting gobs shut.

It's a downside of the internet, that it's spawned legions of politically correct halfwits, all armchair experts, rushing to the aid of any, and every, minority group going. It's become the common cause of middle Englanders up and down the country.

Alternatively, one could say it's exposed decades old problems? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:57 pm

Why is it same sex relationships or displays of affection only seem to come in for criticism when it's men?
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:00 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Another one not talking to me then.......oh well..... :again?:

To be fair Micky, Rags has only started posting here again in the last week or so, as have I. She's not on the forum very often. We had a reunion on Stooo's birthday, as you know. :canny:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms