Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 pm

guest wrote:

The gift that keeps on giving. :whistle:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

:ooer:

bless... :pmsl:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:

Vam wrote:

What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

Oh Vam. Don't ever accuse me of picking on you first. Got it.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
jp761 wrote:Sam isn't a troll, you plonkers. :thumbsup:

Unless you actually know him offline, you can't be sure of that.

You'd be amazed at the depths some people will go to troll and then play the illness card.

We had a member who had a host of illnesses and had obviously spent a lot of time looking them up.

For a long while some people gave her the benefit of the doubt.

Is that Lexi? From what I recall she was a walking Grey's Anatomy.

If it's the Lexi I know from DS, she's dead now. But do carry on.
jra

Postby jra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:@guest

Well Greg was obviously bullshitting. You wouldn't send anything genuine to loads of poeple. Tablets/doctors letters to someone who you converse with privately would do it. Of course people would then have to believe that person.

Posting photos of tablets and medicine bottles means fuck all, they could be anyone's taken from the net. Even Doctor's letters, hospital appointments etc. can be faked easily enough if you have a persona to keep up. Some people even fake their own death, look at John Stonehouse.
I think Sam's a troll, you and Jason have been fooled by him and you're both too egotistical to admit you've got it wrong. People might have a bit more respect for you if you would just put your hands up and say ok, I was wrong. It's not the end of the world if you do - evenif Dean does wind you up about it, so what? As your mate JRA keeps saying, "it's not real life"!

I'm not jp's mate.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 pm

jra wrote:What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

has anyone ever told you before you're just like Estike from Sátántangó?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:58 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

You'd be amazed at the depths some people will go to troll and then play the illness card.

We had a member who had a host of illnesses and had obviously spent a lot of time looking them up.

dog's lexi wouldn't die without coming back & posting about it. but do carry on. :roll:

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:15 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:

When did that happen and how do you know that?...I hope it's not our Lexi :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:30 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

has anyone ever told you before you're just like Estike from Sátántangó?

More Det. Sgt. Bluey Hills I'd say.

"Got it"? Crikey.

Postby guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:38 am

jra wrote:
guest wrote:

The gift that keeps on giving. :whistle:

Canucklehead wrote:
Vam wrote:

Maybe he thought there was no such thing as a drama about periods. :gigglesnshit: Sure as hell wouldn’t be a comedy. :ooer:

Vam wrote:

What's wrong with you guys. Are you desperate to get some crumbs because you have nothing better to do. Get a life ffs.

"Get a life" says the online pedant who got it so wrong. :smilin:
Pssst you should have checked Wiki before making a fool of yourself.

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am

I would just like to say that I upheld my promise to Holly and didn’t get involved in ‘he who has flounced’ posts. Even without me he seemed to go mad on this thread and flounced...
Dean

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:01 am

Dean wrote:I would just like to say that I upheld my promise to Holly and didn’t get involved in ‘he who has flounced’ posts. Even without me he seemed to go mad on this thread and flounced...

Exactly!!! Go figure :woteva:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:03 am

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Poca wrote:
Stooo wrote:I love the smell of a flounce in the evening :trollface:

Maybe.... but who's gonna be their next punchbag?

that's a bit rich coming from you with your sly little digs, followed by the butter wouldn't melt act

no member was interacting with JP, he was answering guest posts, every fucking one

edit - and I'm not going to get involved in some long drawn out debate about my opinion, I'm seeing shades of all the shit that used to happen, I didn't want any part of it then, and I don't want any part now

It's the mob mentality, and you've partaken in that...... not bad for someone who wants no part in it!

Of course Hobbit will deny it. Miserable old boot.

Still, the Dean/Hobbit/guest pack finally got what they wanted.

This'll be Hobbits second pack scalp after keyser was successfully driven out of this thread.

This is complete bollocks. I don’t know if you know me, but I don’t need a group of people to help me if I want to troll someone. In fact, I prefer to do it on my own, and I want as many people to disagree with me as possible. I don’t care about ganging up or bullying.

Before I came back, Hobbit had a problem with Jp. That’s nothing to do with me. I troll Jp on my own, there is no group agreement. If Hobbit and I agree on a certain topic it’s a coincidence, nothing more. I don’t know the lady, she seems clued up and witty. That’s not to say I won’t cunt her out in the future, but she hasn’t given me a reason to.

I could troll with NAA, she was the sharpest person I’ve ever posted with. Poca and I have a sixth sense where we get on and click. Other than that, there is no gangs, no cliques, no flirting etc...
Dean

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:06 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:I would just like to say that I upheld my promise to Holly and didn’t get involved in ‘he who has flounced’ posts. Even without me he seemed to go mad on this thread and flounced...

There was a few posts in other threads today where he had a dig at me via Nastynickers and LM, but I rose above it... I said I’d behave, and as you’re my second favourite Austrian ex-pat after Hitler, I did...
Dean

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:31 am

Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

There was a few posts in other threads today where he had a dig at me via Nastynickers and LM, but I rose above it... I said I’d behave, and as you’re my second favourite Austrian ex-pat after Hitler, I did...

:srs?:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:06 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Holly wrote:

:srs?:

How is your old mate Budgie? If he’s not your mate I apologise... :oops:

I’ve been out of the loop, but he was a genuinely funny lad. He was the only person I ever thought was similar to me...
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 am

Guest wrote:Collywobbles is having difficulty in adjusting to the 21st Century

Doesn't want to use Online Banking and doesn't want to use a card reader to accept his customer's payments

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88514414
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88519193

In the "What does the UK do better than the US", cites TV and then quotes "Dad's Army", "Minder" & "Morse" as examples

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549049

How about the automation thread where they begrudge Self-Drive Vehicles because you wouldn't be able to chat to the couriers when your parcel is delivered

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88549179

Sounds as if they may lead a bit of a lonely life

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive