Maverick At McCarran

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Maverick At McCarran

Postby Major » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:44 pm

This is more or less the exact trip.

If any of you would like a tame with a few heart stopping moments adventure I recommend this helicopter Grand Canyon trip with Maverick which we did in 2007.
Each passenger had to be weighed.

The first thing we did was go almost backwards to the side of dark painted aeroplane which seemed to be unmarked, it was for kicking undesirables out of the country we were told.
We went close to the Hoover dam,what a site
We headed across Lake Mead which seamed forever to cross dropped down into the canyon for a champers and salad picnic where when welooked around 4 other helicopters had landed in reserved spaces.
We went down into the lowest point and gradually came up close to the canyon face where most passengers poo themselves .
On the return we stopped at a helicopter filling station where we stretched our legs.
Off again and seen some horrific skeletal horses which were surviving.
Twaz now dusk as we flew down the entire length of the Strip to the airport, what a sight.

Trip of a lifetime.
Major
Twat.

Re: Maverick At McCarran

Postby Handy andy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Another fantasy story by the forum Walter Mitty.
About as believable as his umpteen mega bargains in every menswear shop in England.
Did you only pay $1.99 for the flight instead of $199 becaise a bird dropped a turd between the 1 and the 9?
Handy andy

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Hi Andy - posting as a guest? :Hiya: I thought you were joining up?
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:09 pm

Handy andy wrote:Another fantasy story by the forum Walter Mitty.
About as believable as his umpteen mega bargains in every menswear shop in England.
Did you only pay $1.99 for the flight instead of $199 becaise a bird dropped a turd between the 1 and the 9?

He found it that exciting it only took him ten years to post about it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:24 pm

If you aerosolz had been of sound mind, not wee weed or drugged up and allowed on some other forums you could have read of my exploits there.

I always detect a hint of jealously comes out of your innate squalor.

Why do you have the urge to be so nasty and thread destroying ??????
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Major Starbold wrote:If you aerosolz had been of sound mind, not wee weed or drugged up and allowed on some other forums you could have read of my exploits there.

I always detect a hint of jealously comes out of your innate squalor.

Why do you have the urge to be so nasty and thread destroying ??????

Welcome to dogs starbold I get the feeling you won't like it here .......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Handy andy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:41 pm

McAz wrote:Hi Andy - posting as a guest? :Hiya: I thought you were joining up?

I am still waiting for Stoo to approve my application.I have tried twice. Can do no more than wait.
Stormee will act as my referee. He loves me.
Handy andy

Postby Major » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Handy andy wrote:

I am still waiting for Stoo to approve my application.I have tried twice. Can do no more than wait.

I have met and stood up to all types of lying, lowlife, bullying filth on forums over the years, I care little when the likes of you raise their ugly head and crawl from under a stone to disrupt/derail as many threads as they can, creep up the arris of management to get people banned which is your MO wherever you squat.
There a few of your ilk already here so you should feel at home now Sassy has given you the boot.

As you may become aware, management run this place, not the likes of you.
Major
Twat.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:08 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

I have met and stood up to all types of lying, lowlife, bullying filth on forums over the years, I care little when the likes of you raise their ugly head and crawl from under a stone to disrupt/derail as many threads as they can, creep up the arris of management to get people banned which is your MO wherever you squat.
There a few of your ilk already here so you should feel at home now Sassy has given you the boot.

you sure as fuck don't run it. how many black schoolkids have been eyeing up today?

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:17 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

Who are you talking to - and wtf are talking about - you senile old pervert? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 pm

Handy andy wrote:

Andy's a bit of toxic name round these parts - that might be the reason. :dunno:

I wasn't aware you knew the old nazi - but he does put himself about a bit. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:25 pm

McAz wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

Andy's a bit of toxic name round these parts - that might be the reason. :dunno:

I wasn't aware you knew the old nazi - but he does put himself about a bit. :gigglesnshit:

Yeah, try again.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:08 pm

McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

Who are you talking to - and wtf are talking about - you senile old pervert? :gigglesnshit:

You know that which I am talking about you senile old shirt lifter
Major
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Major Starbold wrote:
McAz wrote:
Major Starbold wrote:
Handy andy wrote:

You know that which I am talking about you senile old shirt lifter

I'm a member of Sassy's forum as is Andy - you are not - Sassy has not given Andy the boot, you are thinking of Phil - that is if you can think at all. :roll:

What's a shirt-lifter?
McAz

Postby Handy andy » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:41 pm

Walter Mitty's entire existance is based on lies.
His super wealth. Myriad friends, Bargains in every superstore. Popular on every forum.
In the know about who is and isn't banned.
Truth is Storms is an old fashioned racist redneck homophobe, banned from almost every forum around.
Even the Britain First forum kicked him off.
Oh, I am still a member on ES.
So that was another in his litany of lies.
Handy andy

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug