DS and DTV Part 74.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:47 am

Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you dislike someone so much, wipe them out of your life.
If someone annoys you so much, wipe them out of your life.
Don't waste your time on them.

We've all done the opposite to the above.

There are many ways of looking at this stuff, though.

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Best. JP. Impression. Ever!! :pmsl:

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.

This is also spot on.

I swear he posts for the sake of posting at times.

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 am

Track n field guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Are You Sitting Comfortably Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

Hobbit Feet was caught out in a lie and also admitted to following another member to this forum just to troll and target them.

The witches and bitches club was given a general roasting and described as a coven.

Dean put Vam back in her box.

Frankly didn’t like it as she wasn’t sure how high to jump anymore.

Charlie mistook Dogs for the agony aunt page at Just 17 mag.

JP tried to make it about him again.

We learned Keys is actually a bit of a ladies man and a few of them have had squabbles over him.

Dinosaur man largely stayed out of it to be fair.

Yet the true bitches here are still a bitching.

I had nothing to do with Keysergate

I can vouch for this. Frankly wasn't involved in Keysergate

She was too busy competing with NN in the Olympic How High? Jump event
:boing: :boing:

But not on this thread. When Hobbit was getting it in the kneck none of them helped her.

Postby Sitting comfortably part 2 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:50 am

Hobbit made a snide dig at Holly claiming Keyser ‘had something on her’ or there was something going on between them.

Holly didn’t mince about and told her a few home truths. The masses cheered.

Some posters tried to make out the only people who could possibly not like the coven or how they treat people must be from the soap forum. We told them it’s bullshit and to ‘Get aaaaht of my pub you slaaaaag’ (cue Eastenders end scene duff duffs)

We finally had a break from the shitty cat talk.

JRA became the Don of Luton

Goodwife and Vam continued to show us how much they like and admire each other.
Sitting comfortably part 2

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:55 am

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

Hobbit Feet was caught out in a lie and also admitted to following another member to this forum just to troll and target them.

The witches and bitches club was given a general roasting and described as a coven.

We learned Keys is actually a bit of a ladies man and a few of them have had squabbles over him.

But not on this thread. When Hobbit was getting it in the kneck none of them helped her.

Yes because everyone knows hobbit’s have knecks to support the weight of lifting their hobbit feet.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Aaron Silver is another one posting messages on Keyser's behalf.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hread/p261

Given Aaron is seen as a bully on the soap forum I would not be at all surprised if he had been one of the people sending abuse to Vicky then sitting back to let Lea and Harlowe take the blame.

I have screen shots of Aaron in private message with me on DS taking shit about Scrabbler while at the same time in public he licks up Scrabblers arse.

I've been reading the soap forum since all their shit started being aired here and Aaron Silver comes across to me as a very bitter, angry man. He absolutely thinks he runs the EastEnders threads and if your opinion doesn't match his you'll find yourself on his hitlist. Its one crazy fucking shit pit.

Harlowe by comparison seems alright and fairly balanced. So I'm not seeing why people have an issue with her. If she is one of Keyser's gals then that is their own business.

The covern don’t like anyone that stands up to them. We’ve seen it time and again on here going back ages. .

That’s why they don’t like Harlowe and that’s why they try and make up any shit they can on her here and hope saying it enough will get it to stick. She came on here and confirmed she’s not one of Keysers gals. Just doesn’t like bullying.

I don’t watch soaps and have only seen links for that forum on here but she seems perfectly fine to me also.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:57 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Love it. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:
And people think this is a pissant forum!

Correction - Vam thinks its a pissant forum :thumbsup:

Well then she's a pissant poster cos she loves it here. :wubbers:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:00 am

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:

A lot of Hitlers generals deserted him in his final hours too.

Life can be oh so very cruel at times.

Postby List we Forget » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:13 am

A LIST!!?? Odessa please don’t say the word list. We all know what happened last time you said that word. It’s worse than saying Candy Man 5 times in the mirror.
List we Forget

Postby Olympic guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:17 am

Guest wrote:
Track n field guest wrote:I can vouch for this. Frankly wasn't involved in Keysergate

That's because it's the How High Vam? jump :boing:

HobbitFeet is singlehandedly taking on the Soap Forum Loons on the beach volleyball court later today :thumbsup:
Olympic guest

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:38 am

One thing I'll say about the soap forum is that AngelicPrincess aka Jade has found herself back on there in the guise of JarrodMcDonald.

I always knew she would never vanish into thin air. It just took me a while to realise what her new identity was. I don't think poor Mona has any idea her arch enemy is right in front of her.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:50 am

Olympic guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Track n field guest wrote:I can vouch for this. Frankly wasn't involved in Keysergate

That's because it's the How High Vam? jump :boing:

HobbitFeet is singlehandedly taking on the Soap Forum Loons on the beach volleyball court later today :thumbsup:

She just thinks she is.

Hobs and Vam are getting paranoid in their old age.

Anyone who points out the bullying of keyser was out of order is one of his 'soap pals'.
Any critical guest is a 'proxied up member'.
Goodwife is switching IPs and guest posting.

It's all a bit strange to read :off head:

Postby Goodwife » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:57 am

I like cut of your jib :smilin:
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Sitting comfortably part 2 wrote:Hobbit made a snide dig at Holly claiming Keyser ‘had something on her’ or there was something going on between them.

Holly didn’t mince about and told her a few home truths. The masses cheered.

Some posters tried to make out the only people who could possibly not like the coven or how they treat people must be from the soap forum. We told them it’s bullshit and to ‘Get aaaaht of my pub you slaaaaag’ (cue Eastenders end scene duff duffs)

We finally had a break from the shitty cat talk.

JRA became the Don of Luton

Goodwife and Vam continued to show us how much they like and admire each other.

You got the last line wrong!

I have not posted much for days been to busy out doing non internet things :Wiiiine!: :cheers: :more beer:
Goodwife

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:36 pm

jra wrote:Just making a point there Mash. Now chillax.

Your idea of an apology?

You raised the topic on page 91 with:

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:5 quotes and someone's stumped. :wurms:
Some of you cunts moan either way.. if I mess up quotes on occasions you'll moan then.. I've seen you moaners do that to others...

Moan for England some of you!

Just don't ever alter a post and not say you have. You'll never hear the last of that.

jp. Using the quoting system is forum etiquette, rather than tynging @guest for example. Which guest?

So saying it was Mash who brought it up was a blatant lie. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:46 pm

List we Forget wrote:

A LIST!!?? Odessa please don’t say the word list. We all know what happened last time you said that word. It’s worse than saying Candy Man 5 times in the mirror.

Oh god yeah.... remember that time when I made a list that was an exact description of what it was for and what it contained and was entirely on topic on this thread and I was made out to be the worst human imaginable who deserved everything that had ever been said to be on DTV (which I assume included the threats of violence) and in no way was a pointless over reaction on anyones part at all. i can't even remember who flipped over that now... someone here and a couple of guests...??
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive