DS and DTV Part 74.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
List we Forget wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

A LIST!!?? Odessa please don’t say the word list. We all know what happened last time you said that word. It’s worse than saying Candy Man 5 times in the mirror.

Oh god yeah.... remember that time when I made a list that was gave an exact description of that it was for an what it contained and was entirely on topic on this thread and I was made out to be the worst human imaginable who deserved everything that had ever been said to be on DTV (which I assume included the threats of violence) and in no way was a pointless over reaction on anyones part at all. i can't even remember who flipped over that now... someone here and a couple of guests...??

I dont remember a list.
Viper

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Viper wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
List we Forget wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

A LIST!!?? Odessa please don’t say the word list. We all know what happened last time you said that word. It’s worse than saying Candy Man 5 times in the mirror.

Oh god yeah.... remember that time when I made a list that was gave an exact description of that it was for an what it contained and was entirely on topic on this thread and I was made out to be the worst human imaginable who deserved everything that had ever been said to be on DTV (which I assume included the threats of violence) and in no way was a pointless over reaction on anyones part at all. i can't even remember who flipped over that now... someone here and a couple of guests...??

I dont remember a list.

It was before you eagerly awaited return... it was a list of "Long Term Labour Voters"... a short list of bullshitters... never again though... I hold too much power in my lists!!!!! And now at list it comes. You will give me the list freely! In place of the listless you will set up a King. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night (or a list thereof)! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow (listed) upon the Mountain my list will be! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning (in list format)! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love my lists and despair!
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:06 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:Just making a point there Mash. Now chillax.

Your idea of an apology?

You raised the topic on page 91 with:

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:5 quotes and someone's stumped. :wurms:
Some of you cunts moan either way.. if I mess up quotes on occasions you'll moan then.. I've seen you moaners do that to others...

Moan for England some of you!

Just don't ever alter a post and not say you have. You'll never hear the last of that.

jp. Using the quoting system is forum etiquette, rather than tynging @guest for example. Which guest?

So saying it was Mash who brought it up was a blatant lie. :shake head:

Oh FFS. We all know JRA means she brought it up originally. Which she did. Wasn’t aware your official report had closed the matter previously and he was no longer allowed to address it. Maybe he should check with you first next time.

Seriously some of you would have a pop at the bloke regardless what he did.

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
List we Forget wrote:

I dont remember a list.

It was before you eagerly awaited return... it was a list of "Long Term Labour Voters"... a short list of bullshitters... never again though... I hold too much power in my lists!!!!! And now at list it comes. You will give me the list freely! In place of the listless you will set up a King. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night (or a list thereof)! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow (listed) upon the Mountain my list will be! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning (in list format)! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love my lists and despair!

This list needs bulletpointing.

Back to work.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
List we Forget wrote:

Oh god yeah.... remember that time when I made a list that was an exact description of what it was for and what it contained and was entirely on topic on this thread and I was made out to be the worst human imaginable who deserved everything that had ever been said to be on DTV (which I assume included the threats of violence) and in no way was a pointless over reaction on anyones part at all. i can't even remember who flipped over that now... someone here and a couple of guests...??

Hang on? You actually had threats of violence? Fucking hell. So how’s Hobbit making out you are the bad guy here?

She’s all about harassment and harassers when it suits her so you’d think she’d be fully against any wanker that did that. Anyone that threatens anyone else with violence especially over a forum is pathetic.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:15 pm

Viper. The last time Odessa made a list he almost got his balls gift wrapped and sent to him to wear as earrings. Dont make the poor bloke go through all that again.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:Just making a point there Mash. Now chillax.

Your idea of an apology?

You raised the topic on page 91 with:

jra wrote:
jp761 wrote:
guest wrote:5 quotes and someone's stumped. :wurms:
Some of you cunts moan either way.. if I mess up quotes on occasions you'll moan then.. I've seen you moaners do that to others...

Moan for England some of you!

Just don't ever alter a post and not say you have. You'll never hear the last of that.

jp. Using the quoting system is forum etiquette, rather than tynging @guest for example. Which guest?

So saying it was Mash who brought it up was a blatant lie. :shake head:

Oh FFS. We all know JRA means she brought it up originally. Which she did. Wasn’t aware your official report had closed the matter previously and he was no longer allowed to address it. Maybe he should check with you first next time.

Seriously some of you would have a pop at the bloke regardless what he did.

Agreed this man is such an obvious tosser. All this :shake head: bollocks as well. Perhaps it's not a man, just some wife pretending to be one.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:23 pm

Whats wrong with changing posts, it happens on DS, Jane Doh was very defensive of it if memory serves

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:24 pm

Guest wrote:Viper. The last time Odessa made a list he almost got his balls gift wrapped and sent to him to wear as earrings. Dont make the poor bloke go through all that again.

Is that why odie had to disguise his list above as a manifest.
Viper

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:32 pm

Viper wrote:
Guest wrote:Viper. The last time Odessa made a list he almost got his balls gift wrapped and sent to him to wear as earrings. Dont make the poor bloke go through all that again.

Dude... that's not a list... that an Elven ring rant.
Odessa Steps

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:

Dude... that's not a list... that an Elven ring rant.

If you bulletpointed it, then it would be a list. You enjoy the danger. Il bulletpoint it later. It can be the one list to rule them all.
Viper

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:43 pm

A list of lists featured on sleeping dogs ds/dtv thread.

1. Odies list
2. This list

Updated dec 17.
Viper

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Kizzie wrote:
Guest wrote:Aaron Silver is another one posting messages on Keyser's behalf.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... hread/p261

Given Aaron is seen as a bully on the soap forum I would not be at all surprised if he had been one of the people sending abuse to Vicky then sitting back to let Lea and Harlowe take the blame.

I have screen shots of Aaron in private message with me on DS taking shit about Scrabbler while at the same time in public he licks up Scrabblers arse.

Not going to comment other than to say that seems quite an arrogant ( not sure if that is the right word) thing to do. Surely any friends would have contact and others would not really give a hoot about a poster banned a while ago now.

UNLESS it's actually a lie to try to get the man talked about even more here.

Its probably a bit of both. I think the people who correctly guessed those abusing Vicky were from the soap forum got it right however, just like how those who correctly predicted Hildaonpluto was behind all the Peach_Applewhite postings did as well. Its always funny how as soon as they get caught they publicly out themselves in this thread in order to save face. Hilda dug that hole then kept digging.

I'm sure DS don't even allow banned members to be discussed or acknowledged after their banning so Aaron is breaking the rules but like you say he probably only posted that on there so that it was mentioned here. Trolls playing games as per.

Ah yeah the mysterious case of Hildaonpluto. A guy who for years pretended to the politics forum he was Scottish living in Glasgow when in actual fact he is English and was in Liverpool the whole time. :shell:

I always knew it was him leaving those comments here a few months back. Looks like he got bored since he was caught out but I bet he is still reading daily. :Hiya:

Postby Fletch » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Viper wrote:A list of lists featured on sleeping dogs ds/dtv thread.

1. Odies list
2. This list

Updated dec 17.

Is 2 not in essence Odies list anyway? :whistle:
Fletch

Postby Odessa Steps » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm

Here you go.. this was it... I've updated it as well.

:twirl: Long Term Labour Voter Update :twirl:

1- Luckylegs (retired)
2-Granny_Smith
3-Blockz99
4-Kidspud
5-MargMck (check spelling)
6-Beanybun
Last edited by Odessa Steps on Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odessa Steps

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive