DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:38 pm

Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Kizzie

Turned nasty... nothing turned nasty. I know I said that post was superb and laughed at the hokey cokey part in particular.. Dean.. got the wrong end of the stick so I went along with it. :thumbsup:

And going back to humour being subjective point. Imo most of the humour around here is of the piss-taking kind, which is poor in my view, funny people can be funny without being a massive piss-taker of others.

How did I get the wrong of the stick? The Guest made a very funny parody of your posts and I said so.
You didn't think I was laughing at that post. You were wrong.
jp761

Re: DS and DTV Part 74.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 pm

oh fuck it's the Ghost of Horses Past come to bore everyone do death :flog:

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:40 pm

jp761 wrote:
Dean wrote:
jp761 wrote:@Kizzie

Turned nasty... nothing turned nasty. I know I said that post was superb and laughed at the hokey cokey part in particular.. Dean.. got the wrong end of the stick so I went along with it. :thumbsup:

And going back to humour being subjective point. Imo most of the humour around here is of the piss-taking kind, which is poor in my view, funny people can be funny without being a massive piss-taker of others.

How did I get the wrong of the stick? The Guest made a very funny parody of your posts and I said so.
You didn't think I was laughing at that post. You were wrong.

Quite the opposite Jp...
Dean

Re: DS and DTV Part 73.

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:42 pm

Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:
jp761 wrote:If you dislike someone so much, wipe them out of your life.
If someone annoys you so much, wipe them out of your life.
Don't waste your time on them.

We've all done the opposite to the above.

There are many ways of looking at this stuff, though.

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Best. JP. Impression. Ever!! :pmsl:

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.

This is also spot on.

I swear he posts for the sake of posting at times.
My posts are better than most of those from the nonstop piss-takers. It's all they've got. I feel sorry for them.
jp761

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:47 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:

There are many ways, many ways there are indeed. You can look at it or you can not look at it. Same difference, in a sense. Or is it? I've often wondered. People have choices and some choose one thing and others another. And some choose something else entirely. Sometimes their choices are similiar, sometimes not. Sometimes it's in and sometimes it's out, in out in out shake it all about do the hokey cokey and you turn around, that's what it's all about. Or is it? I've often wondered

Or is it? I mean, some people might see it that way, but there again, others won't. Who knows? Not for me to say either way really, but all I do know is that humour is subjective so what one person finds funny equally on the other hand, many others won't. So ultimately, who knows whether it's the best JP impression ever? I certainly don't.

This is also spot on.

My posts are better than most of those from the nonstop piss-takers. It's all they've got. I feel sorry for them.

It was a good impressions though and not particularly nasty.

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:oh fuck it's the Ghost of Horses Past come to bore everyone do death :flog:
Invaluable posting by yourself. You must want more posts from this boring cunt. :wubbers:
jp761

Postby ambivalent guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:54 pm

jp761 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:

This is also spot on.

Some might say your posts are better, although some might disagree. It all depends on the viewpoint. People have different viewpoints, that's just my opinion of course. You might say that's being subjective, or perhaps not. It's different strokes for different folks. Anyway, what's good for the goose is meat for the gander, so just go with the flow.
ambivalent guest

Postby jp761 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:03 pm

ambivalent cunt

You don't say. :more beer:
jp761

Postby In the Know Guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Viper wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:
Viper wrote:
Vipes.... they're all right wingers who say they've voted labour for years....

Apparently its all my hit list... although you notice several names missing... like right wingers who haven't claimed to have voted Labour for years... weird ommission really.

Shit.

Not to worry Viper they are all Labour voters so you can keep them on your hitlist, OS is talking shit as usual.

Not one of them has voted Labour in their lives transparent guest :D

Yes they have, it is sad that you are so tunnel visioned in your approach to politics.

One thing I can say is without a doubt everyone on that list couldn't give a damn about your petty minded delusions. :woteva:
In the Know Guest

Postby guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:14 pm

For all the wankers on this thread this is for you

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... masturbate

provided by the weirdo Max_garfield

Postby Nucks » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:35 pm

guest wrote:For all the wankers on this thread this is for you

Fried wrote: » A very strange question to ask on a discussion forum.

max_garfield wrote: » Why? From what I've seen on DS people discuss absolutely anything and everything. I've seen it all.

It puzzles me how people find "private parts" taboo or something to not be spoken about.

anne_666 wrote: » Two contradictory sentences. Who finds private parts taboo on DS? You do seem to like talking about them on here more than most people...Why?

who wrote: » Probably because people got bored with his thread starter about shitting behind asda.

max_garfield wrote: » It was Argos actually.

:gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby Frankly » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankly wrote:
Are You Sitting Comfortably Guest wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Can someone give me a couple of paragraphs on Keysergate and a cast list on who was involved on each side... ta!!!!!

Hobbit Feet was caught out in a lie and also admitted to following another member to this forum just to troll and target them.

The witches and bitches club was given a general roasting and described as a coven.

Dean put Vam back in her box.

Frankly didn’t like it as she wasn’t sure how high to jump anymore.

Charlie mistook Dogs for the agony aunt page at Just 17 mag.

JP tried to make it about him again.

We learned Keys is actually a bit of a ladies man and a few of them have had squabbles over him.

Dinosaur man largely stayed out of it to be fair.

Yet the true bitches here are still a bitching.

I had nothing to do with Keysergate

Frankly My Dear, I don't give a dam.
You coming here and constantly backing up the coven means,Yes you were involved. You chose your side, A side that was never going to rule on dogs. That's not how this place works, we sit and read and wait then attack the idiots who think they can bully who they want.

Fuck off. You are making it up as you go along. What you are doing could be classed as bullying though, you stupid bitch.
Frankly

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:54 pm

Canucklehead wrote:

max_garfield wrote: » Why? From what I've seen on DS people discuss absolutely anything and everything. I've seen it all.

It puzzles me how people find "private parts" taboo or something to not be spoken about.

anne_666 wrote: » Two contradictory sentences. Who finds private parts taboo on DS? You do seem to like talking about them on here more than most people...Why?

who wrote: » Probably because people got bored with his thread starter about shitting behind asda.

Platelet made me laugh.

“This thread should be sticky”
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:03 pm

Canucklehead wrote:

That was actually funny.

He should have made the poll public though just for laughs. I bet Anne answered yes
Goodwife

Postby guest » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Impression guest wrote:
Waffle Guest wrote:

This is also spot on.

Has to get that post count up (street cred for him), him and his hoppo are Dog's Chas & Dave- rabbit, rabbit, rabbit.

Next

Return to The Archive