Carnage In Melbourne.

Re: Carnage In Melbourne.

Postby Holly » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:28 am

It's always the first thing the authorities keep claiming... "mental illness" isolated incident, not a terror attack etc..I guess it's to keep people from panicking and to prevent hate and retaliation crime. It's unfortunate that so many people get hurt and killed by so called mentally ill people who happened to be mostly from middle eastern countries :ooer:
Till a few years ago, incidences like plowing into people with a car was unheard of. Suddenly it happens all over Europe.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vicky » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:43 am

Holly wrote:It's always the first thing the authorities keep claiming... "mental illness" isolated incident, not a terror attack etc..I guess it's to keep people from panicking and to prevent hate and retaliation crime. It's unfortunate that so many people get hurt and killed by so called mentally ill people who happened to be mostly from middle eastern countries :ooer:
Till a few years ago, incidences like plowing into people with a car was unheard of. Suddenly it happens all over Europe.

Yes it's very strange and it's equally baffling that Christians aren't succumbing to this kind of mental illness, that causes you drive your car at people.
Vicky

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:33 am

Vicks wrote:
Holly wrote:It's always the first thing the authorities keep claiming... "mental illness" isolated incident, not a terror attack etc..I guess it's to keep people from panicking and to prevent hate and retaliation crime. It's unfortunate that so many people get hurt and killed by so called mentally ill people who happened to be mostly from middle eastern countries :ooer:

Yes it's very strange and it's equally baffling that Christians aren't succumbing to this kind of mental illness, that causes you drive your car at people.

They seem to prefer assault weapons as their WMD...
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:45 am

Vicks wrote:

Yes it is quite baffling :dunno:
Viper

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:58 am

Viper wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Yes it is quite baffling :dunno:

Check out the white Christian car driver....

Recently, a 64-year-old white man from Nevada opened fire on a crowd of more than 22,000 people at a country music festival in Las Vegas, killing more than 50 and wounding more than 200.
In August, a 20-year-old white Nazi sympathizer from Ohio sped his car into a crowd of anti-racist protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia, killing a woman and injuring at least 19 others.
In June, a 66-year-old white man from Illinois shot at Republican Congress members during an early morning baseball practice, severely wounding several people including Rep. Steve Scalise of Louisiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip.
In March 2017, a 28-year-old white man from Baltimore traveled to New York City with the explicit aim of killing black men. He stabbed 66-year-old Timothy Caughman to death and was charged with terrorism by New York state authorities.
In May, a 35-year-old white man from Oregon named Jeremy Joseph Christian began harassing Muslim teenagers on a train in Portland, telling them “We need Americans here!” Two men interceded; Christian then stabbed and killed them both.

Interestingly, this seems to tell a tale;

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/10/2/163 ... rism-islam
Cannydc

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:23 am

Viper

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am

Viper

Postby Cannydc » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:17 am

No biased commentary in my post.

I simply put in the factual content.

Are you attempting to dispute facts, or just divert the discussion ?
Cannydc

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:29 am

Disclaimer: The methodology used by Media Bias Fact Check is our own. It is not a tested scientific method. It is meant as a simple guide for people to get an idea of a source's bias. (Media Bias Fact Check)

Simple? Figures. :roll:
McAz

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:41 am

Cannydc wrote:No biased commentary in my post.

I simply put in the factual content.

Are you attempting to dispute facts, or just divert the discussion ?

Im posting as link tou have posted a link. A privilege to which we are both entitled. No need to get cross. Its good to check sources is it not.

I made no comment on your posts assumptions. I just served the verification requirement. I do no validate/invalidate any of your points.
Viper

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am

3rdLeg wrote:Only in my head.. ok ya dill.. that fucker in Virginia in the US, the white fella, plowed through all those people, called a terrorist? No.. say i'm wrong? You get a muslim behind the wheel, what would the the likes of you be screaming?

Black, brown or white, should be treated the same, if you are mentally ill, you are ill and not labelled because of the colour of your skin. All to easy otherwise. IF you think i am condoning these kind of acts then just read back in the thread you fucking idiot.

Try posting as your real alias instead. :hand:

I don't suppose those injured give a shit whether the perp was 'called a terrorist' or not.

It's been mentioned many, many times, that to commit an acts of terrorism, you have to be mentally ill in the first place, at the very least, severely brainwashed.

I don't know why people like you try to play these incidents down with your apologetic cries of "it wasn't terrorism, he was mentally ill" - what fucking difference does it make?

Rather than split hairs over whether he was a terrorist or mentally ill, I prefer the term that covers both possibilities - 'Death by Muslim'
Red Okktober

Postby 3rdLeg » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
3rdLeg wrote:Only in my head.. ok ya dill.. that fucker in Virginia in the US, the white fella, plowed through all those people, called a terrorist? No.. say i'm wrong? You get a muslim behind the wheel, what would the the likes of you be screaming?

Black, brown or white, should be treated the same, if you are mentally ill, you are ill and not labelled because of the colour of your skin. All to easy otherwise. IF you think i am condoning these kind of acts then just read back in the thread you fucking idiot.

I don't suppose those injured give a shit whether the perp was 'called a terrorist' or not.

It's been mentioned many, many times, that to commit an acts of terrorism, you have to be mentally ill in the first place, at the very least, severely brainwashed.

I don't know why people like you try to play these incidents down with your apologetic cries of "it wasn't terrorism, he was mentally ill" - what fucking difference does it make?

Rather than split hairs over whether he was a terrorist or mentally ill, I prefer the term that covers both possibilities - 'Death by Muslim'

Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

There are no apologies in my posts unless me wanting that fucker to "Burn" is an apology? Like i said, read it all before you comment.
3rdLeg

Postby Viper » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:07 pm

3rdLeg wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:

Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

There are no apologies in my posts unless me wanting that fucker to "Burn" is an apology? Like i said, read it all before you comment.

I personally find too much anger in your overly long posts so do not read them all. It doesnt suprise me if you are finding others do the same.

Calm posting is the goal.
Viper

Postby Red Okktober » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:14 pm

3rdLeg wrote:Obviously you never read my previous posts. My point being and i ain't wrong, a white person doing this would have to be mentally ill, however a central asian or ME person would be labelled a terrorist regardless if mentally ill or not. THIS IS FACT and shown repeatedly in the media when such atrocities occur.

Since 9/11, the muslim faith has gained a reputation for violent terrorism. Prior to that, although there were random acts of terrorism, like the US Embassy bombing in Kenya for example, islam wasn't widely seen as being a threat to the rest of society.

Because of the magnitude of 9/11, and the frequency of the extreme barbaric attacks since, the rise of Isis, and 'home grown' terrorists, islam, quite rightly, is now seen as being a threat to the civilised world. Driving cars into innocent bystanders has become the modus operandi of islamic terrorists.

So when a muslim (from the faith with the reputation of being a threat to society) drives a car at innocent bystanders (the terrorist's modus operandi), of course people will assume it's (yet another) islamic terrorist attack. Then people like you pipe up with 'if he was white, people would say he was mentally ill. The reason for that, is that in modern society, white westerners do not have a reputation for committing such crimes against people of other faiths or races. Such reputations take a while to develop. Islam has it, westerners don't have it

As mentioned, it doesn't make a great deal of difference anyway whether he was mentally ill or a terrorist, not being terrorism doesn't make the attack more acceptable. Even if he wasn't affiliated to a terrorist organisation, he was almost certainly influenced by them in his MO. Like I said, another case of Death by Muslim.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Australia police say don't suspect terrorism after car plows into pedestrians

An Australian man of Afghan descent with a history of mental health issues drove a car into Christmas shoppers in the city of Melbourne on Thursday, injuring 19 people, but police said they did not believe the attack was terror-related.

(Reuters)

A nutter committing a "copy cat" crime it seems - terrorism by definition requires an attack in pursuit of political aims - not that it matters a damn to ordinary folk without an axe to grind.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs