Manchester Arson Attack.

Re: Manchester Arson Attack.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 am

Vicks wrote:

thanks vicks, one to watch later on.

Postby GUEST » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Heartbreaking photos of the children. Just hope their demise was quick and pain free.

As to the murderers, hope they never get a peaceful day for the rest of their lives, in or out of jail.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:54 pm

GUEST wrote:Heartbreaking photos of the children. Just hope their demise was quick and pain free.

As to the murderers, hope they never get a peaceful day for the rest of their lives, in or out of jail.

they'll have to be in isolation for their own safety. it's awful thinking of those poor children dying, i hope they knew nothing about it & died in their sleep.

Postby GUEST » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:27 pm

Guest wrote:
GUEST wrote:Heartbreaking photos of the children. Just hope their demise was quick and pain free.

they'll have to be in isolation for their own safety. it's awful thinking of those poor children dying, i hope they knew nothing about it & died in their sleep.

I hope they never feel safe wherever they are. They don't deserve that right imo.

Postby Vicky » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:53 pm

GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

I hope they never feel safe wherever they are. They don't deserve that right imo.

Child killers always get a hard time in prison.

That woman that stamped her wee daughter to death was given a terrible beating, despite the guards keeping a close eye on her and last month a man who killed his newborn daughter was murdered by an inmate.
Vicky

Postby GUEST » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Vicks wrote:
GUEST wrote:
Guest wrote:

Child killers always get a hard time in prison.

That woman that stamped her wee daughter to death was given a terrible beating, despite the guards keeping a close eye on her and last month a man who killed his newborn daughter was murdered by an inmate.

Good, no less than they deserve. These types I never lose any sleep over.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:03 pm

one piece of good news, apparently one of the scum has had his fingers broken in prison & the other has been attacked with boiling water.

Postby Puzzler » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:31 am

Guest wrote:one piece of good news, apparently one of the scum has had his fingers broken in prison & the other has been attacked with boiling water.

Didn’t take long :thumbsup: Here’s hoping it’s the first of many :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Snookerballs » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:02 am

I understand the feelings of posters to this sort of situation , a vile criminal gets his comeuppance in Prison,

However there is another side to this problem, the prisoners that are injured can claim compensation against the Prison Authority for their injuries, last year it amounted to over £2m of the Tax Payers money,

There is also a scam where two prisoners get into a situation where one gets injured and they share the compensation money
Neither have anything to lose by it .
To wish Prisoners harm in Prison is costing the Prison Authority money !
Snookerballs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:15 am

Snookerballs wrote:I understand the feelings of posters to this sort of situation , a vile criminal gets his comeuppance in Prison,

However there is another side to this problem, the prisoners that are injured can claim compensation against the Prison Authority for their injuries, last year it amounted to over £2m of the Tax Payers money,

There is also a scam where two prisoners get into a situation where one gets injured and they share the compensation money
Neither have anything to lose by it .
To wish Prisoners harm in Prison is costing the Prison Authority money !

Hello Snooks.
Two million quid is peanuts.
I remember a guy getting tangled up in the razor wire on his escape attempt and he got compo.
To me that one was crazy as surely he shouldn't be on top of the perimiter fence in the first place but ... he won his award because it is a natural impulse to attempt to escape captivity.
That was at Haverigg Cumbria early seventies.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:34 pm

Guest wrote:one piece of good news, apparently one of the scum has had his fingers broken in prison & the other has been attacked with boiling water.

Good, long may it continue

Previous

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs