DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby GUEST » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:01 am

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
guest wrote:
queasy guest wrote:
No need for them to play out their Romeo and Juliet to an audience. Keep the 'You are wonderful' ' You are the best thing that's happened to me' private. I've seen such things before on public forums and it's usually done with an ulterior motive. Of course some of the audience might love it and, all gooey and misty-eyed, think they're watching the love story of the decade unfold. What they might not realise is that the two principal players are quite possibly doing it to rub someone else's nose in it.

Jesus, not this bollocks again. She posted about her Christmas gifts and GD responded. I think i counted three posts on the whole thread and that was it, hardly "rubbing somebodys nose in it." This is their second year together and and it was a nice post, its not some internet fantasy or love triangle. The "somebody" i imagine you are referring to was never in the picture, is not on DS and was only ever a friend and from what i have read in the past, both GD and Safi wanted that friendship to continue until that "somebody" lost the plot and fucked it up for himself.

The only person with the ulterior motive is the cunt who mentioned gds "kid."

:whogives: :off head:

TBH, it's weird. Their whole "love story" seems weird...like they need some "wow, well done" slaps on the shoulder or something. Why spill all their private affairs on a forum? Who does that? They are a couple now, good for them, they should enjoy it...but the two of them go on a forum to talk to each other and chat about what gifts they exchanged, seems really, really weird and almost unreal. IMO it's just boasting and comes across as bullshit..just my two pennies worth.

With you on this Holls. The posts do come across as bullshit. Too full on. A large majority of his posts refer to their relationship in some way whether its to say hes got to drive south or head back to the north. He has a thread in advice about dash cams. Started months ago. He bumped it the other day to say it was his birthday and shed bought him a dash cam. Who the fuck cares? Their posts to each other in the other thread with the matching emoticons raised my suspicions about the authenticity of this relationship. Doesnt sound real to me. There have been other relationships on ds including at least one marriage. They didnt give us tedious updates on presents visits and days out. The other kid of his no longer being mentioned suggests all hasnt been as well in paradise as they like to portray. Or maybe hes just forgotten hes previously told us hes got two :dunno:

Their relationship is like reading some tacky zz celeb diary, dull as chavvy fuck.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:02 am

My god, the Keyserettes are a nasty bunch aren't they?

All because Safi chose something better than a relationship with an obnoxious self-pitying drunk

Your "man" lost. Get over it :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:11 am

Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:My god there are some nasty cunts here. They can’t even take a break for Christmas.

Whatever Safi says, some wankers on here jump on it. I know who the real sad fuckers are...those who are sad and alone and trolling those who are answering a thread genuinely. Hopefully those wankers will grow up in 2018.

As for those bringing kids into it...cunts pure and simple.

There was nothing wrong with what they posted. If you don’t like it, don’t read it you sad twats.

Nothing stupid insult about saying gdprick only ever mentions one kid now. The kids themselves havent been discussed just that he only ever talks about one kid now not two like he used to. Anyone with half a brain would see its not stupid insult to notice that. Im surprised there have been so many guest posts defending gdtwat and the girlfriend. His posts largely go ignored on ds so im curious as to where these supporters are hiding out. I wouldnt be surprised if theyre proxied up :whistle:

Says the nameless guest! You’re the one wasting your energy getting all nasty. Lonely Christmas was it?!

Makes me laugh how people assume it’s the same person. Not everyone online are emotional fuckwits with split personalities. Some are just normal people passing a bit of time when bored.

Then again, there are lots of nasty piece of work, waiting to be nasty to anyone. You only have to remember how sam the football was treated.

He said some pretty offensive things himself.

I quite agree. The difference is, he is seriously mentally ill, unlike the purely nasty bastards who rip people to pieces for sport. Not an excuse for his behaviour, but a reason. What reasons do the generally nasty wankers have?

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:12 am

Holly wrote:
TBH, it's weird. Their whole "love story" seems weird...like they need some "wow, well done" slaps on the shoulder or something. Why spill all their private affairs on a forum? Who does that? They are a couple now, good for them, they should enjoy it...but the two of them go on a forum to talk to each other and chat about what gifts they exchanged, seems really, really weird and almost unreal. IMO it's just boasting and comes across as bullshit..just my two pennies worth.

I've thought exactly that right from the start, Holls, and got called all kinds of bitch on here for saying so :gigglesnshit:

Their grandstanding on DS did seem very OTT at first, especially when there seemed to be a 'love triangle' element going on. The weirdness factor went off the scale for me when they were out to dinner, and were both posting in sync from the restaurant :ooer:

Having read DS a lot more this last year, I've kind of got used to them now. It's just what they like to do, I guess, and it's pretty harmless really.

But any speculation about GD's kids should be off limits, imo...
Vam

Postby guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:14 am

Guest wrote:My god, the Keyserettes are a nasty bunch aren't they?

All because Safi chose something better than a relationship with an obnoxious self-pitying drunk

I don't give a flying fig who gets off with whom, I just prefer not to read about it. It's as boring as what brand of undies he chooses to wear or what JDSports "designer" gear he's strutting about in.

"Keyserettes", who old are you?

Postby Vicky » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:18 am

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:My god there are some nasty cunts here. They can’t even take a break for Christmas.

Whatever Safi says, some wankers on here jump on it. I know who the real sad fuckers are...those who are sad and alone and trolling those who are answering a thread genuinely. Hopefully those wankers will grow up in 2018.

There was nothing wrong with what they posted. If you don’t like it, don’t read it you sad twats.

Nothing stupid insult about saying gdprick only ever mentions one kid now. The kids themselves havent been discussed just that he only ever talks about one kid now not two like he used to. Anyone with half a brain would see its not stupid insult to notice that. Im surprised there have been so many guest posts defending gdtwat and the girlfriend. His posts largely go ignored on ds so im curious as to where these supporters are hiding out. I wouldnt be surprised if theyre proxied up :whistle:

Says the nameless guest! You’re the one wasting your energy getting all nasty. Lonely Christmas was it?!

Makes me laugh how people assume it’s the same person. Not everyone online are emotional fuckwits with split personalities. Some are just normal people passing a bit of time when bored.

Then again, there are lots of nasty piece of work, waiting to be nasty to anyone. You only have to remember how sam the football was treated.

I quite agree. The difference is, he is seriously mentally ill, unlike the purely nasty bastards who rip people to pieces for sport. Not an excuse for his behaviour, but a reason. What reasons do the generally nasty wankers have?

We only have his word for that.

:thumbsup:
Vicky

Postby Holly » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:23 am

You people STFU already about Keyser and find yourself a new victim...just in case it has escaped your attention...he once again hasn't posted in 10 days. Give the bloke a fucking rest FFS :roll: ...he's definitely a lot more valuable to this forum than some of you anonymous shit stirring guests :dafinger:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby GUEST » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:24 am

Guest wrote:
Vicks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you know for sure, he could be a purely nasty bastard her/himself? :dunno:

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:24 am

meh

they're happy, and their posting on DS affects me not one jot

and I'm glad they got their relationship over that dangerous first few months when they were getting to know each other and internet interference can fuck the whole thing up (he said, she said, gossip and crap)

personally I wish them well, as I have pretty much from the start, they both seem like decent harmless people and I see no reason to wish them anything but good luck for the future
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby GUEST » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:39 am

@Hobbit

That's one serious attitude your avi has. :smilin:

Postby 100watt guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:40 am

100watt guest

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:53 am

whatsthepoint wrote:
jra wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:Another cheap shot.

This is because you're not WORTH an expensive shot. Oh, and the post where you told me to log in.... that wasn't me. I was in deepest Kent since 1200/24DEC, and i've not made a post here in a couple of days... so go suck a bar a soap you rancid old dickwad. :pmsl: :thumbsup: :hand:

The difference between me and you is I wasn't being abusive when I made that post.

You could have just said. 'It wasn't me that posted that'. Instead you go into your usual 'Tourette's mode'.

Generally I like to see the good in people, but I'm finding it very hard with you, with your anger management issues, your persistent baiting of me, reasons still unknown etc.

I've asked you before, try responding to me in a polite manner, something you seem unable to do, understand or grasp.

It's not healthy for you to hate or have such a grudge against somebody (me) a person you have never met IRL or face to face, have never spoken to on the phone, contacted by e-mail or PM (AFAIK) etc.

I'll give you my honest opinion. I think you are the one with the problem not me.

Something for you to think about anyway.

Have you ever asked yourself the question "why do they always bait me?"

Clearly it can't be envy of your film star good looks, nobody has ever seen you.
It can't be envy of your reputation as a bon vivant, nobody has ever met you.
Perhaps it's envy of your fame as a ladies man, sadly no lady has ever owned up to meeting you.
Maybe it's envy of your legendary sense of humour, again no it can't be that at least not for anyone who has read your posts.
What about your self awareness and stunning intellect. Yes what about it, hmmm.

Something for you to think about anyway.

Seasons Greetings

Why would they. It's a private matter. The rest of it is just guest bullshit. BIBs.

As soon as the expression self awareness is used the person that says it is losing the argument in most cases.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:04 am

Guest wrote:Taglet really is a weirdo and turns out a bit of a liar too.

JRA you should report nasty twats like her and that idiot Troll Hunter when they target you and break DS rules. They know full well the sinister overtones of what they say and trying to weasel out of it when several others caught them out and played it was pathetic.

It’s ironic that idiots like her who get in a tizz over phrases like Ladies and Gentlemen and act all offended and snowflakey for others then go on to use words and phrases that others find offensive. Typical feminist. It only matters when she’s offended of course.

Yeah, I know. That thread has been pruned somewhat now. If they can't understand what targeting women implies I can't help them. They're on my radar now and I'll set a trap for both of them.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:15 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Taglet really is a weirdo and turns out a bit of a liar too.

JRA you should report nasty twats like her and that idiot Troll Hunter when they target you and break DS rules. They know full well the sinister overtones of what they say and trying to weasel out of it when several others caught them out and played it was pathetic.

It’s ironic that idiots like her who get in a tizz over phrases like Ladies and Gentlemen and act all offended and snowflakey for others then go on to use words and phrases that others find offensive. Typical feminist. It only matters when she’s offended of course.

Yeah, I know. That thread has been pruned somewhat now. If they can't understand what targeting women implies I can't help them. They're on my radar now and I'll set a trap for both of them.

Sigh. You bitter saddo.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:18 am

Guest wrote:My god, the Keyserettes are a nasty bunch aren't they?

Its nothing to do with Keyser and more to do with fat shaming from these idiots.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive