DS and DTV Part 75.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 75.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:24 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Taglet really is a weirdo and turns out a bit of a liar too.

JRA you should report nasty twats like her and that idiot Troll Hunter when they target you and break DS rules. They know full well the sinister overtones of what they say and trying to weasel out of it when several others caught them out and played it was pathetic.

It’s ironic that idiots like her who get in a tizz over phrases like Ladies and Gentlemen and act all offended and snowflakey for others then go on to use words and phrases that others find offensive. Typical feminist. It only matters when she’s offended of course.

Yeah, I know. That thread has been pruned somewhat now. If they can't understand what targeting women implies I can't help them. They're on my radar now and I'll set a trap for both of them.

Not that forums are anything to take seriously as you tell us. Not real life remember? Come on man, remember your own rhetoric.

Postby Doomlord2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:33 am

Lukatar in jail again I see.
Doomlord2

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:35 am

jra wrote:
whatsthepoint wrote:Have you ever asked yourself the question "why do they always bait me?"

Clearly it can't be envy of your film star good looks, nobody has ever seen you.
It can't be envy of your reputation as a bon vivant, nobody has ever met you.
Perhaps it's envy of your fame as a ladies man, sadly no lady has ever owned up to meeting you.
Maybe it's envy of your legendary sense of humour, again no it can't be that at least not for anyone who has read your posts.
What about your self awareness and stunning intellect. Yes what about it, hmmm.

Something for you to think about anyway.

Seasons Greetings

Why would they. It's a private matter. The rest of it is just guest bullshit. BIBs.

As soon as the expression self awareness is used the person that says it is losing the argument in most cases.

:gigglesnshit: It took me a while to figure out why you often add an "in most cases" caveat to so many of your posts.

When you say "in most cases", what you actually mean is "except for when I do it". Am I right?
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:36 am

Doomlord2 wrote:Lukatar in jail again I see.

:thumbsup:
Irritating twat....
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
whatsthepoint wrote:Have you ever asked yourself the question "why do they always bait me?"

Clearly it can't be envy of your film star good looks, nobody has ever seen you.
Perhaps it's envy of your fame as a ladies man, sadly no lady has ever owned up to meeting you.
Maybe it's envy of your legendary sense of humour, again no it can't be that at least not for anyone who has read your posts.

Seasons Greetings

Why would they. It's a private matter. The rest of it is just guest bullshit. BIBs.

As soon as the expression self awareness is used the person that says it is losing the argument in most cases.

:gigglesnshit: It took me a while to figure out why you often add an "in most cases" caveat to so many of your posts.

When you say "in most cases", what you actually mean is "except for when I do it". Am I right?

totally right. :laughing:

i hope you had a good christmas, vam?

Postby Vam » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Seasons Greetings

I did thanks, Guesty :wink: Hope yours was a good one too.
Vam

Postby GUEST » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:46 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Seasons Greetings

“As soon as anybody says somebody is lacking in self awareness, you know you can't take them seriously.” Littered throughout. :smilin:

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:49 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

I did thanks, Guesty :wink: Hope yours was a good one too.

same for me too, thanks. how did the chewy vuitton go down? :laughing:

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:57 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

JRA you should report nasty twats like her and that idiot Troll Hunter when they target you and break DS rules. They know full well the sinister overtones of what they say and trying to weasel out of it when several others caught them out and played it was pathetic.

It’s ironic that idiots like her who get in a tizz over phrases like Ladies and Gentlemen and act all offended and snowflakey for others then go on to use words and phrases that others find offensive. Typical feminist. It only matters when she’s offended of course.

Yeah, I know. That thread has been pruned somewhat now. If they can't understand what targeting women implies I can't help them. They're on my radar now and I'll set a trap for both of them.

Sigh. You bitter saddo.

Coming from a guest in a thread where many are trying to diss other DS posters and get them banned. It seems you don't do irony. Also you don't do tongue in cheek.
Last edited by jra on Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:01 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Seasons Greetings

No not really. I do it because there is always an exception to the rule for me and others. Look at it as a covering your back exercise. If you don't do it somebody will come along and say you did it at that time.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Not that forums are anything to take seriously as you tell us. Not real life remember? Come on man, remember your own rhetoric.

See post above. I can tell you people anything and some (in most cases) will believe it.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Seasons Greetings

Yeah whatever isn't it in both cases.
jra

Postby guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Sigh. You bitter saddo.

Coming from a guest in a thread where many are trying to diss other DS posters and get them banned. It seems you don't do irony. Also you don't do tongue in cheek.

Don't presume to know me. I'm not the one gunning for two posters who made me look a tool. :canny:

Postby Dean » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:10 pm

I hate to disrupt jra in one of his replying sprees, but I’d just like to say I hope all participants of this thread, from here and from DS & Dtv, had a wonderful Xmas and best wishes for the new year ahead. Even the Guests!
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Dean wrote:I hate to disrupt jra in one of his replying sprees, but I’d just like to say I hope all participants of this thread, from here and from DS & Dtv, had a wonderful Xmas and best wishes for the new year ahead. Even the Guests!

awwww dean, and you too. :wubbers:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive