Stranger Things

Stranger Things

Postby Star » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:39 pm

A Netflix special.
2 seasons. Well worth a look.
Star

Re: Stranger Things

Postby Kizzie » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:36 am

I watched the first season but the missing boy's mother drove me demented so didn't watch the 2nd season
Kizzie

Postby Star » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Kizzie wrote:I watched the first season but the missing boy's mother drove me demented so didn't watch the 2nd season

The second series I thought was better. You wanna give it a go Kizzie :thumbsup:
Star

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Just started the second series last night on your recommendation, Star - no spoilers please.
McAz

Postby Trapper John » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Not watched this, though daughter's other half keeps on at me, says it's great.

Heard it is loosely based on the so called 'Montauk project' conspiracies where the US government were said to have taken kids against their wills and experimented on them in various clandestine projects involving everything from hallucinogenic drugs to remote viewing to time and space travel.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Star » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:12 pm

McAz wrote:Just started the second series last night on your recommendation, Star - no spoilers please.

:canny:

I hope you enjoy Az
Star

Postby Star » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:13 pm

Trapper John wrote:Not watched this, though daughter's other half keeps on at me, says it's great.

Heard it is loosely based on the so called 'Montauk project' conspiracies where the US government were said to have taken kids against their wills and experimented on them in various clandestine projects involving everything from hallucinogenic drugs to remote viewing to time and space travel.

You should give it a go TJ :thumbsup:
Star

Postby Kizzie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:01 am

Star wrote:
Kizzie wrote:I watched the first season but the missing boy's mother drove me demented so didn't watch the 2nd season

The second series I thought was better. You wanna give it a go Kizzie :thumbsup:

OK will give it a go, but if that mother makes me throw things I will be back for you!

:mrgreen:
Kizzie

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:07 pm

I love Stranger Things, though I wish I’d have discovered it later in its run. The gaps between seasons drives me potty.
NastyNickers

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:48 am

Trapper John wrote:Not watched this, though daughter's other half keeps on at me, says it's great.

I recal a series set not to distant future now, back when it was created. A generically enhanced woman hiding out as a delivery agent befrends a wealthy guy in a wheel chair. She escaped compound and later returned to rescue others. What was the name I can't recal :dunno:
art0hur0moh

Postby Dean » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 am

art0hur0moh wrote:

I recal a series set not to distant future now, back when it was created. A generically enhanced woman hiding out as a delivery agent befrends a wealthy guy in a wheel chair. She escaped compound and later returned to rescue others. What was the name I can't recal :dunno:

Sounds like Dark Angel, starring Jessica Alba. Maybe?
Dean

Return to TV And Radio