3 kinds of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks, Momentum leade

Big Threads

Re: 3 kinds of anti-Semitism in Labour ranks, Momentum leade

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:29 pm

How many times are you going to ask this?
I've already answered.
You never answered me regarding this link though .... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jews+ ... 36&bih=759

:dunno: so do you?

The forum is deciding what type of the 3 anti semite types described by lansman you two are.
Viper

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:31 pm

Viper wrote:
I've already answered.
You never answered me regarding this link though .... https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jews+ ... 36&bih=759

The forum is deciding what type of the 3 anti semite types described by lansman you two are.

You do not speak for the forum, Viper - put your plonker away, lad. :roll:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:38 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

You seem rather desperate not to address lansmans comments....because you are an anti semite..one who wishes to fly under the radar.

Why so cowardly?
Viper

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

Are they?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

You seem rather desperate not to address lansmans comments....because you are an anti semite..one who wishes to fly under the radar.

Why so cowardly?

I've told you before, when you renounce your support for Le Pen then you will be taken seriously - until then you can continue trolling and spamming and talking to yourself on this subject. Your choice.
Last edited by McAz on Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:44 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

Why so cowardly?

The forum has shown no interest in your claims and your obsession Viper which probably makes them all anti semites in your world.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:46 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

Why so cowardly?

Why have you been so desperate to avoid my question regarding the link I provided?
You make bold statements and and accusations then refuse to answer peoples questions.
It's a sure way to get ignored.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:40 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
I've already answered.

Why so cowardly?

Why have you been so desperate to avoid my question regarding the link I provided?
You make bold statements and and accusations then refuse to answer peoples questions.

Its momentum LEADER Lansman who is making the claims. Not i.

Noted yet again you two cannot condemn anti semitism. Again showing that he is right to be concerned about anti semites such as yourselves.
Viper

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:48 am

Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Why so cowardly?

Noted yet again you two cannot condemn anti semitism. Again showing that he is right to be concerned about anti semites such as yourselves.

You still refuse to answer my question.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:26 pm

Viper wrote:Noted yet again you two cannot condemn anti semitism.

Ha ha ha, who gives a fuck what you note? :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:54 pm

McAz wrote:

So you once again turn apologist for anti semitism. We know why you dont want it discussed. You have an image of yourself as an egalitarian who opposes hate but you make an exception for jews. To you they are fair game BUT you do not wish others to know of your anti semitism as how can they then be expected to attribute any credibility to what you say?

Hate is hate mcaz. Your anti semitism is just dirty hate like that you think you oppose.

Happy new year. Fraud. :smilin:
Viper

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Why so cowardly?

You still refuse to answer my question.

Rollup you anti semite filth. If you were to answer an op of a topic rather than attempt whataboutery or diversion then one day you may have a point.

You have a question?...start a thread! :thumbsup:
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

So you once again turn apologist for anti semitism. We know why you dont want it discussed. You have an image of yourself as an egalitarian who opposes hate but you make an exception for jews. To you they are fair game BUT you do not wish others to know of your anti semitism as how can they then be expected to attribute any credibility to what you say?

Hate is hate mcaz. Your anti semitism is just dirty hate like that you think you oppose.

It's not me that supports the anti-Semites Le Pen and Farage - give them up for the New Year, son...

...and who knows, maybe she'll come back to you. :Wiiiine!:
McAz

Postby Viper » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:00 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

It's not me that supports the anti-Semites Le Pen and Farage - give them up for the New Year, son...

Which type of anti semitism(as identified by lansman) do you prefer to practice mcaz? We know you deny israels right to exist. What else do you go in for you racist filth?
Viper

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:03 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Which type of anti semitism(as identified by lansman) do you prefer to practice mcaz? We know you deny israels right to exist. What else do you go in for you racist filth?

"We"? Therapy hasn't kicked in yet? :shake head:

You're a joke Vipes, a stale one I'm afraid - you cannot bang on about anti-Semitism while you support those who practice it, when will you learn?
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive