Feeling low and worried.

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Feeling low and worried.

Postby bristollisa » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:53 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
bristollisa wrote:You made me lol a little bit about the keep on drinking. At times I do, but not good and I know you were joking. Moving back to Bristol is not an option as there is hardly any work out there, and may not get another mortgage.

I started going to the pub for literally a pint everyday. Unfortunatly a pint rarely was just that. Hence the reason two hours before closing.

Take care! Should add, alcohol is a depressant! Though you most likely know that.

True and I'm going to be stronger. Last night bed at 7 and got up at 5 and been on another site I joined recently.
bristollisa

Postby Markey mark » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:07 am

Be honest with yourself and others and that will help you stay stronger , if you know what I mean , try not to hang around with shit people , as they will pull you down to their level , and importantly never be shamed of yourself , small steps at a time with professional help you get there , with the bottom of my heart hope life treats you well
Markey mark

Postby Star » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:41 am

bristollisa wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
bristollisa wrote:You made me lol a little bit about the keep on drinking. At times I do, but not good and I know you were joking. Moving back to Bristol is not an option as there is hardly any work out there, and may not get another mortgage.

I started going to the pub for literally a pint everyday. Unfortunatly a pint rarely was just that. Hence the reason two hours before closing.

Take care! Should add, alcohol is a depressant! Though you most likely know that.

True and I'm going to be stronger. Last night bed at 7 and got up at 5 and been on another site I joined recently.

You should of read the reviews before you joined :shake head:
Star

Postby Markey mark » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:30 pm

You soon got well and better :oops:
Markey mark

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug