Chef Spiked Vegans Meal With Meat

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Chef Spiked Vegans Meal With Meat

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:18 pm

NastyNickers wrote:If I accidentally spiked Majors mouth with cock the next time he yawned, would it be his fault for encouraging me by yawning?

:dunno:

It wouldn’t be the first time starbold had a mouth full of cock...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:20 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:If I accidentally spiked Majors mouth with cock the next time he yawned, would it be his fault for encouraging me by yawning?

Oh what a slut. And everyone knows sluts practically beg for it.
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:35 pm

Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Key statistics about sexual violence

Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 rapes (of adults alone) every hour. These figures include assaults by penetration and attempts.

Nearly half a million adults are sexually assaulted in England and Wales each year

1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16

Only around 15% of those who experience sexual violence choose to report to the police

Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence

(Rape Crisis E&W)

Nothing to smile about. :shake head:

DATE RAPE WAS MENTIONED. Another con trick against men.

So you think these incidents of rape are fabricated, starbold - why is that? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Dean wrote:

Or an arse.
Simultaneously.

Postby Mekon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

Or an arse.
Simultaneously.

Is this the 1970's?
Mekon

Postby Mickyboy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:45 am

Goodwife wrote:Threads a bit off topic :doomed: but what the hell :doomed:

I read this at lunchtime, I think that reactions may be going a bit too far.

Whilst I don't see the point of being a vegan, I think what the chef has done is bang out of order, if she didnt like the way the people were trying to book why not just say fuck off and go elsewhere or say we are fully booked or something.

Fact is she didn't like the person but still took the booking to then spike the food intentionally like that and then brag about it is weird.

There was a takeaway owner who recently ended up in jail due to killing someone with a peanut allergy when they were told about the allergy and ignored it. Whilst the meat won't kill its going down the same path.

My conclusion is the world is full of weirdos the chef and vegans included. How does anyone live without bacon :ooer:

Completely agree GW, and whilst I find the vegan lot the most miserable people ever, wanting to whinge and moan about everything I completely agree with they're wish to eat what they choose without it being interfered with, so whilst although a complete overreaction on they're part they do have a point.........
Mickyboy

Postby Major » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:00 pm

Dean wrote:Starbold sounds like the type of guy that would spike a lady to have his wicked way with her. Something very dodgy about him... :ooer:

Kiss Of Death Tommy Udo played by Richard Widmark My hero, Dean.

Major
Twat.

Postby Gabby » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 pm

Major wrote:A chef has sparked a furious backlash on social media after boasting about ‘spiking’ a group of vegan diners with non-vegan food.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z531k9Lgpj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I realise that some of you will call for the immediate execution of the said 'chef' but I think it is funny. I luv a laff

Unless they chewed or seen the meat how would a vegan know it was in their meal???

No more than you’d know if someone deposited the contents of their nose in your ‘steak diane’ :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:08 pm

Major wrote:A chef has sparked a furious backlash on social media after boasting about ‘spiking’ a group of vegan diners with non-vegan food.

I realise that some of you will call for the immediate execution of the said 'chef' but I think it is funny. I luv a laff

Unless they chewed or seen the meat how would a vegan know it was in their meal???

Only a senile cunt would find this funny. I hope you get served halal meat.... :cronos:
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Threads a bit off topic :doomed: but what the hell :doomed:

I read this at lunchtime, I think that reactions may be going a bit too far.

Whilst I don't see the point of being a vegan, I think what the chef has done is bang out of order, if she didnt like the way the people were trying to book why not just say fuck off and go elsewhere or say we are fully booked or something.

Fact is she didn't like the person but still took the booking to then spike the food intentionally like that and then brag about it is weird.

There was a takeaway owner who recently ended up in jail due to killing someone with a peanut allergy when they were told about the allergy and ignored it. Whilst the meat won't kill its going down the same path.

My conclusion is the world is full of weirdos the chef and vegans included. How does anyone live without bacon :ooer:

Completely agree GW, and whilst I find the vegan lot the most miserable people ever, wanting to whinge and moan about everything I completely agree with they're wish to eat what they choose without it being interfered with, so whilst although a complete overreaction on they're part they do have a point.........

their*

SON
Rockstar

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:13 pm

Poca wrote:

No more than you’d know if someone deposited the contents of their nose in your ‘steak diane’ :thumbsup:

Jeez, Steak Diane thats a blast from the past :laughing: .......I'll have a prawn cocktail, followed by steak diane and black forest gateau to finish. :smilin: ...... oh and a bottle of Lambrusco.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:14 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Poca wrote:

Jeez, Steak Diane thats a blast from the past :laughing: .......I'll have a prawn cocktail, followed by steak diane and black forest gateau to finish. :smilin: ...... oh and a bottle of Lambrusco.

blue nun liebfraumilch.

Postby Trapper John » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Poca wrote:

blue nun liebfraumilch.

NO NO .... Lambrusco ... the working class Champagne. :Wiiiine!: ....... Liebfraumilch was for putting on open wounds and sores.
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Dean wrote:
Major wrote:
Guest wrote:
Major wrote:
McAz wrote:Key statistics about sexual violence

Approximately 85,000 women and 12,000 men are raped in England and Wales alone every year; that's roughly 11 rapes (of adults alone) every hour. These figures include assaults by penetration and attempts.

Nearly half a million adults are sexually assaulted in England and Wales each year

1 in 5 women aged 16 - 59 has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16

Only around 15% of those who experience sexual violence choose to report to the police

Approximately 90% of those who are raped know the perpetrator prior to the offence

(Rape Crisis E&W)

Nothing to smile about. :shake head:

DATE RAPE WAS MENTIONED. Another con trick against men.

that is way out of line.

So are you COWARD.

Some women could play their part in date rape prevention by FIRMLY discouraging a male and NOT encouraging and then changing their minds or lying about it.

Why should women have to play any part? Wouldn’t it just be better for all concerned if men didn’t rape women?

It’s attitudes like yours that enable rapists...

What a load of crap. Some women, and also men do lie about rape. Also the stats people throw around are always random and not really worth taking as gospel as they change from group to group. some groups claim every 2 out of 5 women has suffered sexual abuse.

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
What a load of crap. Some women, and also men do lie about rape. Also the stats people throw around are always random and not really worth taking as gospel as they change from group to group. some groups claim every 2 out of 5 women has suffered sexual abuse.

Why is it a load of crap? Whether people lie about rape or not, wouldn’t it be better if men didn’t rape women?
Dean

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms