Clinton Ca$H...

Re: Clinton Ca$H...

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Yeah, that must be why former Intelligence Director Clapper said YESTERDAY he NEVER hit his radar, lol. Oops! Try hitting the link. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile:

Grassley Says Comey Appears To Have Leaked Classified Memo To Friend

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/grass ... to-friend/

Oh dear! Thats highly illegal :wink:

I did.

The Whitehouse is a dumpster fire and you're bothered about a guy who got sacked a while ago and a lady who didn't make the grade? :ooer:

Lol, youre unabe to grasp that a former intelligence director, with knowledge of the investigation into Trump/Russia witch hunt just sabatoged your little nyt farce :mrgreen:

And yes, we are crazy enough in this country to have a problem with the FORMER FBI DIRECTOR leaking classified docs so they could be leaked to press...considering its a felony. Comey is not just 'some guy who got sacked'. :roll:

And hiilary selling US access and assets for millions and personal gain is a problem for us too. Your blithering, mischaracterizations and whining is just laughable :mrgreen:

Which is making the dotard issue threats to a sovereign nation in order to keep it off of the front pages. :mrgreen:

Pakistan has gone over to trading in Yuan due to the pathetic orange troll in the WH, let's see how that goes.

And now the little rocket man is wearing image softening suits and wanting to talk to SoKo. DOW just broke 25,000 (7 trillion in new wealth since Trump took office), another month of smoking hot job creation, GDP still 3+ percent and rising, Tax reform passed and dems will have to come to the table now in the wall. Some dumpster fire :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Yeah, that must be why former Intelligence Director Clapper said YESTERDAY he NEVER hit his radar, lol. Oops! Try hitting the link. :mrgreen:

Meanwhile:

Grassley Says Comey Appears To Have Leaked Classified Memo To Friend

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/03/grass ... to-friend/

Oh dear! Thats highly illegal :wink:

I did.

The Whitehouse is a dumpster fire and you're bothered about a guy who got sacked a while ago and a lady who didn't make the grade? :ooer:

Lol, youre unabe to grasp that a former intelligence director, with knowledge of the investigation into Trump/Russia witch hunt just sabatoged your little nyt farce :mrgreen:

And yes, we are crazy enough in this country to have a problem with the FORMER FBI DIRECTOR leaking classified docs so they could be leaked to press...considering its a felony. Comey is not just 'some guy who got sacked'. :roll:

And hiilary selling US access and assets for millions and personal gain is a problem for us too. Your blithering, mischaracterizations and whining is just laughable :mrgreen:

Which is making the dotard issue threats to a sovereign nation in order to keep it off of the front pages. :mrgreen:

Pakistan has gone over to trading in Yuan due to the pathetic orange troll in the WH, let's see how that goes.

And now the little rocket man is wearing image softening suits and wanting to talk to SoKo. DOW just broke 25,000 (7 trillion in new wealth since Trump took office), another month of smoking hot job creation, GDP still 3+ percent and rising, Tax reform passed and dems will have to come to the table now in the wall. Some dumpster fire :mrgreen:

And how is that affecting ordinary Americans?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:On Oct. 19, Trump tweeted: "Crooked @HillaryClinton's foundation is a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE."

On Oct. 28 he tweeted: "We must not let #CrookedHillary take her CRIMINAL SCHEME into the Oval Office. #DrainTheSwamp."

On Nov. 2 he tweeted: "Crooked Hillary Clinton deleted 33,000 e-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by the United States Congress. Guilty - cannot run."

If Trump, his various spokespeople or members of his family or administration want to use Clinton as the stick by which all potential misconduct is measured, they'd best get down to the business of locking her up. Although Republican investigations into Benghazi and hearings on Clinton's private email server and an FBI investigation didn't get her, she was guilty of everything from treason to murder, according to Trump and his supporters.

Maybe she is, as Trump wrote in a Jan. 13 tweet, "guilty as hell." But the president needs to prove it.

The line of thinking Americans are expected to nod along to is, effectively: This stuff about Trump is fake, but even if it wasn't fake it would pale in comparison to the hideous crimes Clinton committed, which Americans are doing absolutely nothing about despite promising to bring her to justice.

She is free as a bird. Untouched by Republican smears. Seems they never had enough on her to start with, and even less now.

Corruption.

I've been following the corruption unfolding in the US for over a year now, it's far, far bigger than just Clinton, although she's well in amongst it, even organising a lot of it. It extends to the very top and has been going on for decades. Comey even changed the report on her from gross negligence to extreme carelessness. First one is a criminal term, second one isn't.

Waiting to hear what Devin Nunes says today about the 10,000 texts that FBI and DOJ were meant to produce. Instead they went to a closed meeting with Paul Ryan.

Checked the number of sealed indictments yet canny?

They reached agreement after 2 hour meeting with Speaker Ryan in the hill. I posted link earlier.

Heres more:

phpBB [video]

Paul Ryan :gigglesnshit:

He's the Speaker of the US House of Representatives and apparently got the job done. But thank you for putting your actual cluelessness about US politics on display...once again :gigglesnshit:
ATXn;D

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:46 pm

Cheers ATXn;D, good video clip. Will anything be produced though or just selected texts with full disclosure being avoided?
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:47 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
He's the Speaker of the US House of Representatives and apparently got the job done. But thank you for putting your actual cluelessness about US politics on display...once again :gigglesnshit:

I know who he is and I know that he's a joke. What else? :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Lawyers for US President Donald Trump are seeking to stop the release of a book containing damaging allegations about his administration.

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House is due for release on Tuesday.

It cites former top aide Steve Bannon as describing a meeting with a group of Russians as "treasonous".

It also questions Mr Trump's fitness for office, reports his wife was crying on election night and says Ivanka Trump has presidential ambitions.

Panic stricken........the net tightens.
Cannydc

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:59 pm

Fletch wrote:Cheers ATXn;D, good video clip. Will anything be produced though or just selected texts with full disclosure being avoided?

I wouldnt be surprised if they eventually come to light. The IG's report will be coming out soon. Should have a LOT of revelations, since he's been looking into all these matters.
ATXn;D

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Well then, he's a joke who put the DOJ and the FBI on notice they were going to potentially go to jail if they didnt comply. Apparently they didnt think he was joking. :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:08 pm

Cannydc wrote:Lawyers for US President Donald Trump are seeking to stop the release of a book containing damaging allegations about his administration.

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House is due for release on Tuesday.

It cites former top aide Steve Bannon as describing a meeting with a group of Russians as "treasonous".

It also questions Mr Trump's fitness for office, reports his wife was crying on election night and says Ivanka Trump has presidential ambitions.

Panic stricken........the net tightens.

nothing you can do, folks. Although the First Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.

Said the dotard never.

The book has been printed and is ready for distribution, if it gets banned then it will simply be digitised and uploaded from countries outside of the US.

Trying to ban the book is a literal admission of it's content. Yeah I have read the cover notes but Wolff has kept the tapes, oops.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:10 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Well then, he's a joke who put the DOJ and the FBI on notice they were going to potentially go to jail if they didnt comply. Apparently they didnt think he was joking. :mrgreen:

When he's potentially going to jail due to compliance? :yikes:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

When he's potentially going to jail due to compliance? :yikes:

Ryans not potentially going to jail you moron, lol. :mrgreen:
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 pm

ATXn;D wrote:

That's not our decision sweetcheeks :mrgreen:

I hope you have a great New Year btw :wubbers:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Who is even discussing Ryan going to jail for noncompliance. Whats he not complying with? :mrgreen:

Great NY's thx, if rather cold. Right back atcha :Wiiiine!:
ATXn;D

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm

ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Who is even discussing Ryan going to jail for noncompliance. Whats he not complying with? :mrgreen:

Good news hon :cheers:

Meanwhile back to talking bollocks... :brickwall:

Sarah Sanders defends Trump’s mental fitness by saying Kim Jong Un is crazier

Um... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby ATXn;D » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 pm

Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:
Stooo wrote:
ATXn;D wrote:

Good news hon :cheers:

Meanwhile back to talking bollocks... :brickwall:

Sarah Sanders defends Trump’s mental fitness by saying Kim Jong Un is crazier

Um... :ooer:

I know!
Im having REAGAN flashbacks :mrgreen:
Aint it kewl :mrgreen: :cool: :wink:
ATXn;D

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs