DS and DTV Part 76.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:31 am

guest wrote:Keyser has not been hounded/bullied/driven off dogs.

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:34 am

Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Confused guest wrote:Doghouse rileys page says he was last active 15/12/17 :dunno:
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... se%20Riley

Just a glitch or ‘last active’ doesn’t mean what we think it means. If you click on comments he was posting yesterday.

I think last active refers to the last time you logged in

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in

Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.
Cobs

Postby GUEST » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:39 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:Keyser has not been hounded/bullied/driven off dogs.

His laptop broke before Christmas and he's currently waiting for his new one to be set up.

Setting up a new laptop takes a few minutes.

Affording one a lot longer.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:40 am

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Confused guest wrote:Doghouse rileys page says he was last active 15/12/17 :dunno:

Just a glitch or ‘last active’ doesn’t mean what we think it means. If you click on comments he was posting yesterday.

mine stays logged in for weeks then for no reason it logs me out, maybe that was the date he was last logged out and logged back in

Ive been logged in a few weeks but mine says I was last active this morning so that cant be it.

I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.

It's not, I don't ever log out. It's more like a last accessed time but obv not for dog house. Wasn't fancies odd too.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 am

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:

yeah thought it was to do with the last logout/in

the visits count thing relates to it as well I think
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Frankly » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:42 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

Yep. The McCann Mob are a prime example of this. :mrgreen:
Frankly

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:43 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
The DS mods are as thick as mince so yes. They really are that pathetic.

Thicker actually.

Are the grapes sour?

Getting banned from a forum isn't that big a deal.

No sour grapes here mate.

I know it's not a big deal but that's why I don't understand why certain FM spend a lot of their time trying to get people banned and then celebrate when they are. They seem to think it's a big deal.

I think you should aim your comments at them, don't you?

Quite right, all these DS saddos set up camp here and have spent years and years desperately slagging off other DS members and here they frantically plot who to "take out" next. These are supposed to be adults, :ooer:

Who plots to take anyone out? Other than Dox I've not seen it.[/quote]

Are you kidding me. Go to spec savers. :cool:

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:50 am

Frankly wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

Yep. The McCann Mob are a prime example of this. :mrgreen:

Plenty of skewy hats and torn tights in those threads.

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:50 am

Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.

It's not, I don't ever log out. It's more like a last accessed time but obv not for dog house. Wasn't fancies odd too.

Let me know your OS, browser and DS username and I'll look into it for you.
Cobs

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:55 am

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.

Let me know your OS, browser and DS username and I'll look into it for you.

Windows 007, Mafiaso, jra. Offshore bank details supplied upon polite request.

Postby Kranek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)
Kranek

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:09 pm

west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Who were you on DS,what did you say to get banned and to *whom?

*always good to know the snowflakes.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:[quote="Guest]
No sour grapes here mate.

I know it's not a big deal but that's why I don't understand why certain FM spend a lot of their time trying to get people banned and then celebrate when they are. They seem to think it's a big deal.

I think you should aim your comments at them, don't you?[/quote]

Quite right, all these DS saddos set up camp here and have spent years and years desperately slagging off other DS members and here they frantically plot who to "take out" next. These are supposed to be adults, :ooer:[/quote]

Who plots to take anyone out? Other than Dox I've not seen it.[/quote]

Are you kidding me. Go to spec savers. :cool:[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Spit it out then.

Lady Murasaki

Postby Kranek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 pm

guest wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Who were you on DS,what did you say to get banned and to *whom?

*always good to know the snowflakes.

Well, being a 'fresh' start and all I'd rather keep my DS profile quiet. Wasn't anything ridiculously bad though.
Kranek

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:

Im permanently logged in unless it logs me out which rarely happens. Ive just gone on ds and clicked a few threads so Id be active then opened another browser gone back on ds and checked my profile. Last active showing as today 12.02 which is when I was clicking threads just now

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive