DS and DTV Part 77.

Big Threads

DS and DTV Part 77.

Postby VR6storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:50 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:I looked it up a few weeks ago and it's the time of last logout. If your browser has login details remembered it will never shift unless you manually logoff. If I login via tablet however it resets it for some reason.

It's not, I don't ever log out. It's more like a last accessed time but obv not for dog house. Wasn't fancies odd too.

Let me know your OS, browser and DS username and I'll look into it for you.

Windows 007, Mafiaso, jra. Offshore bank details supplied upon polite request.

Jesus wept.

Christ.... you can't let any mention of those three letters slip by at all can you..... no matter how innocuous. Or did you SERIOUSLY
see the post you responded to as a dig? :whistle:
VR6storm

Re: DS and DTV Part 76.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:56 pm

Wow. 9 days and this thread has ripped through 100 pages. I never thought this thread would be so popular when i started it back a few years back.
Viper

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Guest wrote:Fuck me this log in crap is so dull. Bunch of boring tossers.

Chew on this

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:05 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.

They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.
NastyNickers

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:Why are some posters constantly singled out and ridiculed by the same ‘mob’ mentality.....why the need for a forum ‘punch bag’?

You have to wonder about people like that. Never happy unless theyve got a punch bag. They keep going until the poster responds and either flounces or gets banned. Not a fan of jp or jra and I dislike keyser but the way theyve all been targeted isnt on. Keysers been driven away jps flounced and since been banned now its jras turn to take the full force of the cunts venom. Glad people like you and holly can see it for exactly what it is

You could extend that to include a number of other posters too. Major, Markey, Micky, Vam, HF, Dean. None of them can post without getting shit flung their way.

Some people divide opinion more than others, this is always going to happen on forums. No one is innocent of tag teaming/piling on/whatever, because as soon as another person agrees with you and joins in,or as soon as you and another person have a laugh and joke at anothers expense, you’re doing exactly that.

It’s oretty funny to see posters complain about piling on and character assignations, and then seeing them doing exactly the same thing on another thread.

What a load of utter bollocks and you know it. You really think we’ll buy the shite that your peddling here?

Posters like Keyser have never targeted others and have come in for all sorts of abuse and really nasty allegations and insinuations. All for what? Falling out with a previous friend in PM or email. To imply he’s a creepy stalker harasser of women based on the sum of fuck all is disgusting and those that do it are cunts.

The other posters you name like Cam of HF are totally different. They instigate and attack people and have a history of doing it and so finally as Holly pointed out so well, people eventually had enough of the bully tactics and piling in on Keyser etc. His is why they aren’t popular with many.

For you to try and make out it’s he same is about as pathetic as it gets Nickers. Don’t ever be on a jury. Posters like Vam and Hf aren’t victims, they’re the forum bullies. People just got sick of it after a while.

They don’t do anything different to what the rest of us do. Posting opinions on a forum.

The only difference is JP, JRA and Keys don’t handle the shit as well as others and so become victims.

Coincidence that all 3 seem to share the same traits. :snooty:

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm

west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

You asked them to delete your account because someone reported you?
Lambert

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:24 pm

guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.

Dunno then, my firefox is up to date and I just posted on the Count to Two Million thread with no change.
I am riding the www bareback on xp though. :ooer:

Don't really know what causes it Cobs, just something I noticed with me.

Oops, I just doxxed myself as an old goat. :gigglesnshit:
Cobs

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:25 pm

VR6storm wrote:
jra wrote:
guest wrote:Windows 007, Mafiaso, jra. Offshore bank details supplied upon polite request.

Jesus wept.

Christ.... you can't let any mention of those three letters slip by at all can you..... no matter how innocuous. Or did you SERIOUSLY see the post you responded to as a dig? :whistle:

Neither can you, but at least he has the excuse that he IS jra

What's your excuse, you jra-obsessed freak? :off head:

Postby guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Cobs wrote:
guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:It isn't. Check anyones who's online and posting. Their times are all recent. It's last active not last log in or log off. Doghouse being an exception to the rule apparently.

Maybe the old goat doesn't clear his cookies and is using an older version of Firefox? Stagnant logging in dates happened to me on another forum.

Dunno then, my firefox is up to date and I just posted on the Count to Two Million thread with no change.
I am riding the www bareback on xp though. :ooer:

Don't really know what causes it Cobs, just something I noticed with me.

Oops, I just doxxed myself as an old goat. :gigglesnshit:

You naughty boy, what you been up to over there?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:33 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Guest wrote:
Quite right, all these DS saddos set up camp here and have spent years and years desperately slagging off other DS members and here they frantically plot who to "take out" next. These are supposed to be adults, :ooer:

Who plots to take anyone out? Other than Dox I've not seen it.

Are you kidding me. Go to spec savers. :cool:

Spit it out then.

Try starting at DS and DTV part 1 :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:38 pm

guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

Coincidence that all 3 seem to share the same traits. :snooty:
Egomaniacs that are only interested in themselves?? :dunno:

Postby Kranek » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:40 pm

Lambert wrote:
west_benders wrote:Hey everyone,

Well, went and got myself banned from DS last night as some of the perpetually offended decided to report me (despite me only retaliating to their abuse!). So, told them to delete my account and thought I would come here instead. It seems a lot more chilled out! :)

Will update my profile later. :)

You asked them to delete your account because someone reported you?

Nah, asked them to delete it because I just couldn't be arsed any more. Actually asked for deletion so I wasn't counted as one of their registered users (not sure if this affects their advertising clout etc?). Just thought if everyone who were sick of it took that approach, then it might make a (albeit, probably tiny!) difference.
Kranek

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:45 pm

Lukatar's in jail again :gigglesnshit:
Lambert

Postby user » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Lambert wrote:Lukatar's in jail again :gigglesnshit:

Hokey-chokey.
user

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:52 pm

Guest wrote:Grafenwalder has made Hobbit look a bit of a tit again in the gender pay myth thread. I give him a lot of respect for keeping his cool having to deal with her as it’s like explaining to dumb kids at times and her agenda is painfully obvious. .

Bomo Lad and a couple of others doing really well too having the patience to debunk those that just love to play the victim.

You never see people like Teresa May or Angela Merkel moan about how unfair life is or how men are stopping them do well and this is why they can’t be successful. They just got on and did it.

Bomo Lad is accusing others of playing victim? Isn't he that gay guy who had a huge hissy fit last week over female nurses doing smear tests and thinks by rights he should then have his own gay nurse? DS has some right odd people.

Next

Return to The Archive