Phew! Trump declared sane...

A right load of bollocks...

Phew! Trump declared sane...

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:33 pm

...by himself. :gigglesnshit:

US President Donald Trump has been forced to deny claims about his mental health and intellect after an explosive new book suggested his staff view him as a "child" who is dyslexic or "semi-literate".

In a series of tweets Trump said his "two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart".

He added: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)
McAz

Re: Phew! Trump declared sane...

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:46 pm

McAz wrote:...by himself. :gigglesnshit:

US President Donald Trump has been forced to deny claims about his mental health and intellect after an explosive new book suggested his staff view him as a "child" who is dyslexic or "semi-literate".

In a series of tweets Trump said his "two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart".

He added: "I think that would qualify as not smart, but genius....and a very stable genius at that!"

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)

I don’t think intelligence (or lack thereof) is his downfall. It’s his ego that’s the problem. Trump is used to getting his own way and isn’t used to having to use diplomacy and advisors before acting/speaking.
Nucks

Postby Puzzler » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:47 pm

If you finding his behaviour bad, most of the first few US presidents would have made you faint.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Nucks wrote:

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)

I don’t think intelligence (or lack thereof) is his downfall. It’s his ego that’s the problem. Trump is used to getting his own way and isn’t used to having to use diplomacy and advisors before acting/speaking.

You're probably right - but it could be argued that a disproportionate ego indicates a lack of self awareness which in itself is a sign of intelligence deficit?

Depends how one define things I suppose. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:57 pm

McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)

You're probably right - but it could be argued that a disproportionate ego indicates a lack of self awareness which in itself is a sign of intelligence deficit?

He is most certainly lacking in that. :gigglesnshit: I also don’t believe he takes being POTUS seriously. It’s like an extended series of The Apprentice to him.
Nucks

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:01 pm

Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)

He is most certainly lacking in that. :gigglesnshit: I also don’t believe he takes being POTUS seriously. It’s like an extended series of The Apprentice to him.

There are reports that he did not expect to win and that Melania was far from happy.

My favorite clinical definition of "ego" is "constructed reality" - Trump to a T, and it supports your belief.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:06 pm

He's getting close to repeating himself every seven minutes. I'm not an expert but I did gain a level 2 in dementia awareness a couple of years ago.

I don't think that we're far from him shitting all over his desk...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Stooo wrote:He's getting close to repeating himself every seven minutes. I'm not an expert but I did gain a level 2 in dementia awareness a couple of years ago.

I don't think that we're far from him shitting all over his desk...

Then let it be a dignified exit - and quickly consigned to history.
McAz

Postby Avon Barksdale » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:36 pm

The revelation that he eats McDonalds constantly because he is afraid of getting poisoned was eyebrow raising.

His paranoia does seem to be getting the better of him but I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to hang on for a good while longer. Fun times.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:27 pm

Nucks wrote:
McAz wrote:
Nucks wrote:

(Mirror via MSN 6/1/18)

I always thought he was running for president kind of as a joke to prove what a joke the other candidates were and to show change was needed in some ways. I don't think he ever expected to win.

If people actually gave him a chance and if he stopped his keyboard warrioring on twitter I think he would have a change to do some good.

I do think he is intelligent and he is shrewd but being president and under the intense scrutiny he is he has decided to hide it :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:I do think he is intelligent and he is shrewd but being president and under the intense scrutiny he is he has decided to hide it :mrgreen:

Wonderful. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Lambert » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:51 pm

"Genius"

:gigglesnshit:
Lambert

Postby Mickyboy » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:00 pm

He's obviously good at business because he's a billionaire but no good at politics, and by his own admission he never thought he had a chance at becoming POTUS, but he is........but apparently he won't take advice, thinks he's always right, and naturally his ego is bigger then Everest yet he's paranoid as to what people think of him which is why he's constantly put off visiting our shores thus far, but according to reports he's going to be very peeved if he doesn't get an invite to the royal wedding in May, and it could even affect a future UK/US trade deal, but is he sane......... :dunno:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:26 pm

Mickyboy wrote:He's obviously good at business because he's a billionaire but no good at politics, and by his own admission he never thought he had a chance at becoming POTUS, but he is........but apparently he won't take advice, thinks he's always right, and naturally his ego is bigger then Everest yet he's paranoid as to what people think of him which is why he's constantly put off visiting our shores thus far, but according to reports he's going to be very peeved if he doesn't get an invite to the royal wedding in May, and it could even affect a future UK/US trade deal, but is he sane......... :dunno:

apart from the money, it must be like looking in a mirror ...

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:05 pm

Mickyboy wrote:He's obviously good at business because he's a billionaire but no good at politics, and by his own admission he never thought he had a chance at becoming POTUS, but he is........but apparently he won't take advice, thinks he's always right, and naturally his ego is bigger then Everest yet he's paranoid as to what people think of him which is why he's constantly put off visiting our shores thus far, but according to reports he's going to be very peeved if he doesn't get an invite to the royal wedding in May, and it could even affect a future UK/US trade deal, but is he sane......... :dunno:

trump has put off visiting holland?

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms