UN votes 128-9

Re: UN votes 128-9

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:06 am

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I never said they were imperialist wars, so your question is moot. What I'm saying is the wars are a useless waste of blood and treasure in shitholes that won't improve with our blood and treasure. Our activities just created more pissed off people like you. :thumbsup:

Let's take a step back.

Do you believe Iraq War to be imperialistic or US Government's benevolence to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam?

"Activities" are killing,raping,pillaging,etc. True?

I don't think it was imperialistic. I think it was I'll advised. I think the results speak for itself. Same as in Libya same as the Iran Saudi proxy war in Yeman.

The less time, blood and treasure we spend in those shitholes, the better the US will be.

You keep skirting the issue. If occupation wasn't the goal then why did USA invade Iraq?
Rockstar

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:45 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
I never said they were imperialist wars, so your question is moot. What I'm saying is the wars are a useless waste of blood and treasure in shitholes that won't improve with our blood and treasure. Our activities just created more pissed off people like you. :thumbsup:

Let's take a step back.

Do you believe Iraq War to be imperialistic or US Government's benevolence to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam?

"Activities" are killing,raping,pillaging,etc. True?

I don't think it was imperialistic. I think it was I'll advised. I think the results speak for itself. Same as in Libya same as the Iran Saudi proxy war in Yeman.

The less time, blood and treasure we spend in those shitholes, the better the US will be.

You keep skirting the issue. If occupation wasn't the goal then why did USA invade Iraq?

Same reason Libya was attacked.

You can hardly say either country is occupied. We probably have more troops in the UK than we do either Libya or Iraq.
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Maddog wrote:

You can hardly say either country is occupied. We probably have more troops in the UK than we do either Libya or Iraq.

Spit out the reason...Have given you enough leeway...
Rockstar

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Regime change. Saddam and Kaddafi were assholes to their own people, and a general pain in the ass. The Neo Cons thought removing them would create a better country.

Guess they were wrong.
Maddog

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Regime change. Saddam and Kaddafi were assholes to their own people, and a general pain in the ass. The Neo Cons thought removing them would create a better country.

Guess they were wrong.

The biggest problem I see is there are millions of Americans who believe that shit!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Lets go and kill and maim a million of them .... something Hussien or Gadaffi wouldn't do ... destroy the infrastucture including water sewage power et so we can save them ..... :pmsl:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:00 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Guess they were wrong.

The biggest problem I see is there are millions of Americans who believe that shit!

So the Neo Cons were right? :leer:
Maddog

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Lets go and kill and maim a million of them .... something Hussien or Gadaffi wouldn't do ... destroy the infrastucture including water sewage power et so we can save them ..... :pmsl:

It's their MO every time Jack, They did it in Libya, Syria and Yemen too.

Israel do it as well but not sure who learnt off of who.

Targetting civilian populations and their services all over the world yet the western media go all gaga over atrocities suffered by the people in those countries as if it's somehow the country's fault, not that of the western invaders.

:shake head:
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:21 pm

Guest wrote:Isn't it frustrating how we never seem to have grasped what the REAL story is and how lucky we are to Rupert Murdoch, Fox News and its horde of Russian minions to explain it all to us.

We talk about Trump's collusion with Russia when the real story is Hilary Clinton, no it's Barak Obama, not Barak Obama what I meant to say was it's Robert Mueller, by which I mean it's Dianne Feinstein.

We talk about how Brexit negotiations are stalled and stymied by the dual handicaps of an untenable position and and an incompetent government when the REAL story is Jeremy Corbin's suit.

We talk about Israeli corruption, brutality and an their ongoing licence to commit atrocities that have seen every other nation that dared to commit them at the very least condemned to the sin bin for a time when we should be talking about Thailand or was it Burma or the UN or well whatever it is we're supposed to be talking about feel sure that a Murdoch stooge will be along any minute to tell us what it supposed to be.

So don't any of you imagine that you have the right to discuss a topic, or even have an opinion. Murdoch stooges are here to tell you what you should talk about and what your opinion should be.

You missed out the hero worship of Duterte :again?:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:07 pm

Maddog wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Guess they were wrong.

So the Neo Cons were right? :leer:

"Next the statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting the blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will diligently study them, and refuse to examine any refutations of them; and thus he will by and by convince himself that the war is just, and will thank God for the better sleep he enjoys after this process of grotesque self-deception." - Mark Twain
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:32 am

Is that a yes or a no?
Maddog

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:26 am

Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Guess they were wrong.

See now it wasn't so hard to answer...Throwback to my earlier question about whether you believe American government's benevolence compelled them to attack Iraq to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam...If only you had not led me in circles to answer such a basic question...

Now when you believe in such fucked up and laughable reasoning,I feel it is my duty to ask..What did Saddam do in 2003 that warranted invasion as opposed to his earlier years?

PS: Let's not dilute the actions of USA Government by labeling them as Neocon group... Neocons liberals far right left wing who gives a shit...
Rockstar

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:55 am

Clinton et al made sure the Serbs and Croats were painted as the villains of the piece. Fuck NATO...
Puzzler

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 am

Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Guess they were wrong.

See now it wasn't so hard to answer...Throwback to my earlier question about whether you believe American government's benevolence compelled them to attack Iraq to free the Iraqis from the clutches of Saddam...If only you had not led me in circles to answer such a basic question...

Now when you believe in such fucked up and laughable reasoning,I feel it is my duty to ask..What did Saddam do in 2003 that warranted invasion as opposed to his earlier years?

PS: Let's not dilute the actions of USA Government by labeling them as Neocon group... Neocons liberals far right left wing who gives a shit...

Saddam was no more of a piece of shit in 2003 than he had been in the past. The powers that be wanted a good excuse for regime change and used 911 for an excuse.

Of course, Saddam's taunting of the UN didn't help. The US did use those violations of UN resolutions to justify the invasion. :cuppaT:
Maddog

Postby Maddog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:05 am

Puzzler wrote:Clinton et al made sure the Serbs and Croats were painted as the villains of the piece. Fuck NATO...

There you go. Fuck NATO too.

PS if my Muslim, Albanian girlfriend ever sees this, im claiming my account got hacked. Shes kinda happy about Serbians being blown to bits. :ooer:
Maddog

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs