Meghan.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Meghan.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:32 am

Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I don't think that photo is photoshopped it's just a bad photo that has been zoomed right in on to accentuate every tiny flaw, I'll never forget the first time I watched HD and noticed that a female presenter (who will remain nameless) had a 5 o clock shadow, it's just the human condition innit, nobody is flawless

anyway it's pretty irrelevant as she is quite simply a beautiful woman and the joy that radiates out of her is so very captivating

individually he might be a couple of numbers below her if we're doing out of 10's, but when he is with her the way they are together equalises them and they look perfectly matched

that said I think he's rather attractive, it's probably the twinkle in his eye

I'm sure being a Prince takes care of that, it's like having the best odds boost any bookmaker would give you. :thumbsup:

oh come on

I'm sure Meghan could have her pick from many many well connected wealthy men and I'm sure she knows what a poisoned chalice being married to a British royal is

being scored out of 10 for looks is so misleading, there is so much more to being attractive

as a wise man once said 'you might not be the most attractive woman in the room, but you're the one they all want to fuck'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:33 am

Snookerballs wrote:Is it just me or does Meghan look like Pippa Middleton ???

there are similarities

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:34 am

Snookerballs wrote:Is it just me or does Meghan look like Pippa Middleton ???

She looks like Mike's fiancee.... :ooer:
Rockstar

Postby Holly » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:35 am

Wow...they really do look alike...hmmm
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 am

are we saying Kate has 'foreign' blood

there will be some tears before bedtime

:mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:38 am

HobbitFeet wrote:oh come on

I'm sure Meghan could have her pick from many many well connected wealthy men and I'm sure she knows what a poisoned chalice being married to a British royal is

being scored out of 10 for looks is so misleading, there is so much more to being attractive

as a wise man once said 'you might not be the most attractive woman in the room, but you're the one they all want to fuck'

Harry may not be the most attractive bachelor, but he's almost certainly the most eligible.
Lambert

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:41 am

Lambert wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:oh come on

Harry may not be the most attractive bachelor, but he's almost certainly the most eligible.

not any more

and actually I don't think he was, as I said poisoned chalice and all that
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:42 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

Men would fuck anyone with a pulse... :ooer: :whistle:
Rockstar

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 am

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

ha you have a point :mrgreen:

but you get my point, attractiveness is sometimes more than the sum of it's parts
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:45 am

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

A pulse isn’t a deal breaker... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:46 am

Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Don't fucking generalise - I wouldn't fuck anyone with a pulse - though I would insist they had one. :ooer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:48 am

Dean wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

A pulse isn’t a deal breaker... :ooer:

Yeah, just as I thought a mortuary groupie :pukeup:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:49 am

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

Don't fucking generalise - I wouldn't fuck anyone with a pulse - though I would insist they had one. :ooer:

i'm not sure you could afford to be that fussy.

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I don't think that photo is photoshopped it's just a bad photo that has been zoomed right in on to accentuate every tiny flaw, I'll never forget the first time I watched HD and noticed that a female presenter (who will remain nameless) had a 5 o clock shadow, it's just the human condition innit, nobody is flawless

anyway it's pretty irrelevant as she is quite simply a beautiful woman and the joy that radiates out of her is so very captivating

individually he might be a couple of numbers below her if we're doing out of 10's, but when he is with her the way they are together equalises them and they look perfectly matched

that said I think he's rather attractive, it's probably the twinkle in his eye

I'm sure being a Prince takes care of that, it's like having the best odds boost any bookmaker would give you. :thumbsup:

oh come on

I'm sure Meghan could have her pick
from many many well connected wealthy men and I'm sure she knows what a poisoned chalice being married to a British royal is

Her first husband was a looker. Bit of a tOSser by all accounts, but still a great looking guy.

I think she's 'traded up' and they both seem ecstatically pleased with each other. Looks like it's a great match all round - long may it last :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Her first husband was a looker. Bit of a tOSser by all accounts, but still a great looking guy.

I think she's 'traded up' and they both seem ecstatically pleased with each other. Looks like it's a great match all round - long may it last :Wiiiine!:

Yeah, until he gets fed up and starts shagging around like his Dad.
Trapper John
Gunner.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms