What does it take to ban a poster?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What does it take to ban a poster?

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:52 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Take a look in the Crap Threads Section.

Oh and while racist terms might not offend or bother you, they bother most other people.

Just had a looksie...Is it just me who found it a bit informative? First time I learned the history behind the word...Makes one revisit on how cuntish British Raj was..One could argue as bad as the Nazis....

If it was for us mate you'd be speaking Chinese and working in a paddy field now. :thumbsup:

*Mandarin

:roll:
Rockstar

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vicks wrote:

Oh and while racist terms might not offend or bother you, they bother most other people.

Just had a looksie...Is it just me who found it a bit informative? First time I learned the history behind the word...Makes one revisit on how cuntish British Raj was..One could argue as bad as the Nazis....

If it was for us mate you'd be speaking Chinese and working in a paddy field now. :thumbsup:

*Mandarin

Don't worry Rockstar as in that lady's case ignorance can be justified

:pmsl:

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:58 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Vicks wrote:

*Mandarin

Clementine
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Trapper John wrote:

*Mandarin

Clementine

Deflection 1/10
Rockstar

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Vicks wrote:

BEM people came to this massive island ((9th largest with more area for golf courses than there is for dwellings) in the 50's after the collapse of the empire and because of labour shortages after the war. Unfortunately a minority of the indigenous population took umbrage and decided to taunt them with words such as 'paki' (used for anyone from the Indian sub-continent), 'wog' (because of the minstrel inspired Gollywogs that used to be on jars of jam) and 'coon' (difficult one, my dad said that it was because of the colour of a small waterfowl), all very offensive and lazy. I'm not going to venture into the Far Eastern jibes or the ones against Jewish people because it looks like I have a lot to catch up on.

Starbold, if you're reading this the reason that you got banned was for being basically out of control and don't email me to whinge about it. I've challenged your 'views' for years and you never try to counter them other than to cry troll.

Try that shit when I'm online and you'll get a damn sight more than 24 hours.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lucian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm

Hi Mr Stoo

As we said in our OP, we don't call for bans but this time Mr Major needs a ban.

The ban should be for more than 24hours and Vicky left the window open for you to do this as she states, "24 hours for now."

You know where we stand, your site, your choice.

The other day he posted using the word, "paki," as all educated peope are aware the low lives that use the words will call anyone with a light brown, dark brown skin a "paki" as a means to offend them.

Someone said on this thread, we forget who it was as long day, worn out, but to use the words Mr Major used on the street most likley it would it's teeth knocked out nd most likley arrested.

For the above reasons we appeal to you to review Mr Majors ban to at least one week but not a pema ban as we like to see how his type operate

Goes without saying, the choice is yours
Lucian

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:28 pm

Not heard some of those terms for years, especially coon. Another possible explanation for it is Baracoon, the cage used to transport slaves.
Junglejayne

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:45 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Not heard some of those terms for years, especially coon. Another possible explanation for it is Baracoon, the cage used to transport slaves.

I always thought it was an Americanism from racoon. :dunno:

But then I didn't know that spade came from the card suit until someone explained it to me recently.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Lucian wrote:Hi Mr Stoo

As we said in our OP, we don't call for bans but this time Mr Major needs a ban.

The ban should be for more than 24hours and Vicky left the window open for you to do this as she states, "24 hours for now."

The other day he posted using the word, "paki," as all educated peope are aware the low lives that use the words will call anyone with a light brown, dark brown skin a "paki" as a means to offend them.

Someone said on this thread, we forget who it was as long day, worn out, but to use the words Mr Major used on the street most likley it would it's teeth knocked out nd most likley arrested.

For the above reasons we appeal to you to review Mr Majors ban to at least one week but not a pema ban as we like to see how his type operate

Cordial greetings to you and yours Lucian :smilin:

Bans for ignoring repeated attacks on our policy (common sense and unwritten, basically Bill and Ted) are temp but increase incrementally if said poster decides to take the piss. Permas tend to be reconsidered unless the major rules have been broken (doxing and illegal threats). Hope that helps :thumbsup:

I've had a long day too and am going to cook myself some tea now :grub:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 pm

McAz wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Not heard some of those terms for years, especially coon. Another possible explanation for it is Baracoon, the cage used to transport slaves.

But then I didn't know that spade came from the card suit until someone explained it to me recently.

Racoon is trash panda in American. :wink:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:54 pm

They were known for the business of selling certain types of neck wear, hence the term tycoon.

Postby Lucian » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Stooo wrote:
Lucian wrote:Hi Mr Stoo

Cordial greetings to you and yours Lucian :smilin:

Bans for ignoring repeated attacks on our policy (common sense and unwritten, basically Bill and Ted) are temp but increase incrementally if said poster decides to take the piss. Permas tend to be reconsidered unless the major rules have been broken (doxing and illegal threats). Hope that helps :thumbsup:

I've had a long day too and am going to cook myself some tea now :grub:

Thanks Mr Stoo

As we stated and we reiterate, your site, your choice and the explanation does help to put our minds at rest.

We have to admit that you've had a longer than we have. You may have missed our little statement that we took early retirement a few months ago,
hence spending more time educating people. Time flies buy when we our with our grandson :) :)

Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

:smilin: :smilin:
Lucian

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:02 am

Gotta love Lucian’s insults, especially to Dean... :more beer:
Puzzler

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:31 am

Guest wrote:Wheres really crap threads?

Only members can see it.
Vicky

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:23 am

McAz wrote:

Yes i always thought it was from Racoon. The rhyming slang is 'wooden' as in woodenspoon...
Viper

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms