Meghan.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Meghan.

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:06 pm

I think she's a got a neutral look - not beautiful, but not ugly either, a bit like William's missus. Her face is lacking in character, she looks to me like she might be boring to talk to. Just assumptions I know, but that's how I see her.

I can see how others might find her attractive though, similar to how some find some of those bland worm-faced catwalk models attractive.
Red Okktober

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:34 pm

So I see there has been no answer to my prior question. Major doesn't seem to find any non-white women, gorgeous. I do see he has a ban but I think he's still had enough time to answer my question.

Come on Major, those two ladies I mentioned look utterly divine. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:
jp761

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:49 pm

Tory Ann Widdecombe branded a "racist dinosaur" after saying she thinks Meghan Markle is "trouble"

The ex-MP, 70, told her Celebrity Big Brother housemates exactly what she thinks about Prince Harry’s fiancee – and her opinions did not go down well with viewers.

She said of the American actress: “I think she’s trouble.”

Housemate Rachel Johnson – sister of Foreign Secretary Boris – asked why and she said: “Background, attitude, I worry.”

Johnson said: “She’s older than him, she’s been married before.”

And Widdecombe replied: “Yes, I add it all up and I am uneasy, but there we go.”

Aimee Grumblebatch said: “‘Background’ is almost certainly code for ‘cause she’s brown’.”

(Mirror 11/1/18)
McAz

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:18 pm

Perhaps 'background' could refer to her well, background.

That of being a divorced Z list actress.

When are they bringing that new law out, that forbids people from talking about minorities in anything but glowing terms? I reckon Widdecombe would be looking at 6 months for that.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:31 pm

Red Okktober wrote:Perhaps 'background' could refer to her well, background.

When are they bringing that new law out, that forbids people from talking about minorities in anything but glowing terms? I reckon Widdecombe would be looking at 6 months for that.

Could be - but Widdecombe knows well how her comments will be interpreted.

As to the new law - it's your side that are in charge following the great peoples' Brexit/Trump/Le Pen revolution you never cease crowing about - you tell me. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Lambert » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:16 pm

McAz wrote:

I'm sure she's aware of those who will do their best to see racism where there is none.
Lambert

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:23 pm

McAz wrote:Tory Ann Widdecombe branded a "racist dinosaur" after saying she thinks Meghan Markle is "trouble"

The ex-MP, 70, told her Celebrity Big Brother housemates exactly what she thinks about Prince Harry’s fiancee – and her opinions did not go down well with viewers.

She said of the American actress: “I think she’s trouble.”

Housemate Rachel Johnson – sister of Foreign Secretary Boris – asked why and she said: “Background, attitude, I worry.”

Johnson said: “She’s older than him, she’s been married before.”

And Widdecombe replied: “Yes, I add it all up and I am uneasy, but there we go.”

Aimee Grumblebatch said: “‘Background’ is almost certainly code for ‘cause she’s brown’.”

(Mirror 11/1/18)
Almost certainly code for 'cause she's brown'. To me that sort of language just sounds pathetic. Before casting these kinds of aspersions I prefer to see decent evidence. I'd say Ann was referring to the divorce/Z list actress side of things, when she refers to Meghan as being 'trouble'. I believe Ann thinks as a person, Meghan is going to cause discord within the Royal Family. Rachel Johnson quickly seemed to follow the kind of thing Ann seems to be referring to. Ann also confirmed it.

Also I'm sure once out of the house, person after person will be asking Ann to clarify in great detail what she meant.
jp761

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:28 pm

Lambert wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm sure she's aware of those who will do their best to see racism where there is none.

She obviously doesn't care then, since those who will, have - and successfully banged it round the media for the hoi polloi to feast on.
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:12 pm

Hmmm, very socially conservative ex-Tory MP and BoJo's sister in "not too keen on those damn uppity piccaninnies" shocker. I can see why you'd be backing them.

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:07 am

Rockstar wrote:I don't understand the obsession with royals and celebrities.... :dunno:

Personally I just enjoy watching glamorous spectacles. Micky's forum (FH) was very busy when Kate Middleton got married 7 years ago, it's all we talked about for days! :pmsl:
Text

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:10 am

New additions to the royal family gives bloggers, radio & TV commentators -- everyone ... something new to talk about.
Fashion designers are very interested too. Every bag, scarf, coat, jumper shoe Meghan Markle uses, sells out instantly. She has boosted several little-known fashionistas in the UK, US and Canada. A company that's on the verge of going under could get a brand new lease of life just by her wearing something they made.
Text

Postby Keyser » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:12 pm

I think William should send Meghan a few Linden trees for a Honeymoon present - Mitchell & Webb fans might remember this! :laughing:

Keyser

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:07 am

The Girlfriend of the Leader of UKIP has been suspended after she sent these racist posts about Meghan Markle.

Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:09 am

Oh and she reckons black people are ugly?

Look at the state of her boyfriend Henry Bolton.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5266657/Ukip-leaders-girlfriends-racist-Meghan-Markle-messages.html
Vicky

Postby Vicky » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:49 am

With those view's.

She's probably the daughter or granddaughter of one of the members here.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms