Some Forums

A right load of bollocks...

Some Forums

Postby Major » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:55 am

I genuinely feel that a lot of forums have been hijacked by what I call ANTI BRITISH SCUM..

They stick up for all the scum in the world, who wanna take free that which is ours.

The same anti British scum have clandestinely sneaked into forum management positions and FORCE their personal views upon others with the threat of a ban.
They make forum rules which they only apply when it suits them, they allow those who think the same as they do a virtually 'free licence to do as they please"

There are very few forums which are really free speech.

This forum is a one off, we are lucky.
Major
Twat.

Re: Some Forums

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:00 pm

Thankfully they do good job at banning racist posters when need be, like your good self was banned yesterday...
Dean

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:08 pm

Major wrote:I genuinely feel that a lot of forums have been hijacked by what I call ANTI BRITISH SCUM..

They stick up for all the scum in the world, who wanna take free that which is ours.

The same anti British scum have clandestinely sneaked into forum management positions and FORCE their personal views upon others with the threat of a ban.
They make forum rules which they only apply when it suits them, they allow those who think the same as they do a virtually 'free licence to do as they please"

OMG Major, are you asking for a ban? Might as well say so :roll:
Seriously...what is this thread all about?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Holly wrote:
Major wrote:I genuinely feel that a lot of forums have been hijacked by what I call ANTI BRITISH SCUM..

OMG Mickey, are you asking for a ban? Might as well say so :roll:
Seriously...what is this thread all about?

Starbold, not Micky...
Dean

Postby Cleopatra » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:10 pm

With freedom of speech comes responsibility and it is subject to certain restrictions, when necessary, if it conflicts with other rights.
Cleopatra

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Major wrote:The same anti British scum have clandestinely sneaked into forum management positions and FORCE their personal views upon others with the threat of a ban.

Name names starbold - this sounds like the making of political thriller. :laughing:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm

Major do you think free speech allows you to shot fire fire in a packed theatre just for your own amusement without some kind of punishment?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:45 pm

A lot of the stuff you have spouted over the years marks you out as a Wahhabist and supporter of extreme Islamic views Major.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Dean wrote:Thankfully they do good job at banning racist posters when need be, like your good self was banned yesterday...

Did you read it, Dean?????
Major
Twat.

Postby Major » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major do you think free speech allows you to shot fire fire in a packed theatre just for your own amusement without some kind of punishment?
N

Certainly not Rolly.
Major
Twat.

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:12 pm

Major wrote:
Dean wrote:Thankfully they do good job at banning racist posters when need be, like your good self was banned yesterday...

Did I read what?
Dean

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:23 pm

Dean wrote:
Major wrote:

Did I read what?

The "wogs" thing? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:17 pm

1/10 for brown-nosing....
Rockstar

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 pm

I think it's a reaction to posts which are perceived to be racist or xenophobic - some people go too far the other way and start blaming white Brits/English people for everything.
Raggamuffin

Postby Snookerballs » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Starbold, every Forum you join you try to make it an off shoot of "The National Front " or "British Freedom Party" that is why you are constantly banned from Forums,
Snookerballs

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms