My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:19 pm

I get on with Canary, Vam, Lady M and Hobbit. I must be some kind of freak of nature. :yikes:

I’ve only ever argued big time with 3 poster on here (2 are gone I think, and most of the time I got on with them too) 1 is still here.
dis

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:00 pm

McAz wrote:
I treat people as I find them, she's kind to me so I reciprocate. Is that not how things work in your world? :dunno:

She's hardly Mother Teresa, and she doesn't have a monopoly on kindness, Az :roll: But yes, that's how things should work in most people's world.

Which is why I've happily reciprocated the special brand of "kindness" this foul-mouthed provincial fishwife has shown me - not least of which has included insulting my family, trashing my upbringing and education, and routinely calling me a disease-ridden whore.
Vam

Postby Gabby » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:03 pm

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:
I treat people as I find them, she's kind to me so I reciprocate. Is that not how things work in your world? :dunno:

She's hardly Mother Teresa, and she doesn't have a monopoly on kindness, Az :roll: But yes, that's how things should work in most people's world.

Which is why I've happily reciprocated the special brand of "kindness" this foul-mouthed provincial fishwife has shown me - not least of which has included insulting my family, trashing my upbringing and education, and routinely calling me a disease-ridden whore.

You’ll survive... I did! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:

It’s funny how Vam moans about name calling when she’s the one who does it all the time. Maybe she needs to take a look in the mirror?

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:09 pm

Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:

I know you did :mrgreen: Fuck knows how you managed it, tbh. Kudos to you.

Me? I'm not so forgiving...
Vam

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:

Try to be kind in whatever you do - and if you can't, at least make it entertaining. :wink:
McAz

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:15 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:

Try to be kind in whatever you do - and if you can't, at least make it entertaining. :wink:

You want 'entertaining'. Okay, sure :thumbsup: ....

Canny :wubbers: Kawasaki = Vam, bringing people together since 2014

:mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Poca wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:

It’s funny how Vam moans about name calling when she’s the one who does it all the time. Maybe she needs to take a look in the mirror?

She can’t and won’t see it. I often see a barrage of abuse and name calling from Vam and very little in response to her from Canny. I’m honestly not sure how Vam gets away with it or has support. One of life’s mysteries I suppose. Ragga the same. She started posted perfectly camly until the attacks came from you know who.

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She can’t and won’t see it. I often see a barrage of abuse and name calling from Vam and very little in response to her from Canny. I’m honestly not sure how Vam gets away with it or has support. One of life’s mysteries I suppose. Ragga the same. She started posted perfectly camly until the attacks came from you know who.

I think you two need to book some eye tests :thumbsup:

The fact is, I rarely start anything. And on the rare occasion it seems like I might be starting something, I'm probably not doing it deliberately - just responding to a post I might have seen.

But obviously, if someone starts trashing me - either directly otherwise - then I'm quite likely to reply, as most people here do. And that's when I'm liable to go 'like for like' with the name-calling.

Anyway, you're just Guests. Guests meddle, lie and exaggerate, simply because they can :dunno: The day the members I get on with here start pulling me up for the sort of shite you've just posted, will be when I'll sit up and really take notice.
Vam

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:29 pm

Some nice guests here and others.....well. :trollface: IMO they are people we know who dislike us. I doubt you'll lose any sleep over them. :wink:
measurer

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:47 pm

measurer wrote:Some nice guests here and others.....well. :trollface: IMO they are people we know who dislike us. I doubt you'll lose any sleep over them. :wink:

BIB - That'll be the day! :gigglesnshit: And yeah, not all Guests are a pain in the ass. Most of them can be a right laugh.

Hiya stranger, btw :wink: it's good to see you.
Vam

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:50 pm

I simply cant follow this. Anyone fill me in who is on who's side and a 1 liner about what the dispute is about? :dunno:
Viper

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:57 pm

Viper wrote:I simply cant follow this. Anyone fill me in who is on who's side and a 1 liner about what the dispute is about? :dunno:

Cos it's rubbish
It seems there was a big free-for-all row during the first 14 pages.
On page 14, I made my very first post and tried to make it a positive one.
The rest is history .....
Text

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:59 pm

Keeping my hand in. lol I always say - If you can give it, you better be prepared to take it back. I like how you do give it back ! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:02 pm

Viper wrote:I simply cant follow this. Anyone fill me in who is on who's side and a 1 liner about what the dispute is about? :dunno:

sides are important to you
puppy...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms