Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Rocthedog » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:14 pm

Venezuela is as bankrupt as anyone can get. People rioting beating cows to death. Because they are hungry. A woman cooking and eating a cat. Dogs being killed and eaten. This is a country that Corbyn idolises, Think hard before voting for that wanker. And his momentum crew. This is where he would send this country, him and that shadow chanceller. Both ex Marxists and that is being generous saying they are ex. I think that would be doubtfull. Leopards don't change their spots. And neither have them two R-soles is my bet.

Hope all on here had a good christmas, and have a good 2018 year., Regardles of faith,beliefs, religion or political.
User avatar
Rocthedog
 
Posts: 2834
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Rocthedog wrote:Venezuela is as bankrupt as anyone can get. People rioting beating cows to death. Because they are hungry. A woman cooking and eating a cat. Dogs being killed and eaten. This is a country that Corbyn idolises, Think hard before voting for that wanker. And his momentum crew. This is where he would send this country, him and that shadow chanceller. Both ex Marxists and that is being generous saying they are ex. I think that would be doubtfull. Leopards don't change their spots. And neither have them two R-soles is my bet.

Hope all on here had a good christmas, and have a good 2018 year., Regardles of faith,beliefs, religion or political.


Sadly Steptoes admiration and desire to replicate Venezuelas model here is probably one of his more admirable qualities.
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby MungoBrush » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:00 pm

"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2
User avatar
MungoBrush
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:47 pm

MungoBrush wrote:"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2


Of course the socialist will tell us 'this is another example where they havent done socialism properly' or in steptoes case say nothing as he thinks nowts wrong! :yikes:
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Cannydc » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:53 pm

JC4PM
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 12181
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Viper wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2


Of course the socialist will tell us 'this is another example where they havent done socialism properly' or in steptoes case say nothing as he thinks nowts wrong! :yikes:


Venezuela is a mixed market capitalist economy. :scratch:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:12 pm

Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2


Of course the socialist will tell us 'this is another example where they havent done socialism properly' or in steptoes case say nothing as he thinks nowts wrong! :yikes:


Venezuela is a mixed market capitalist economy. :scratch:



:pmsl: lol see i told you one would come along.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypost.c ... alism/amp/
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:31 pm

Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2


Of course the socialist will tell us 'this is another example where they havent done socialism properly' or in steptoes case say nothing as he thinks nowts wrong! :yikes:


Venezuela is a mixed market capitalist economy. :scratch:



:pmsl: lol see i told you one would come along.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypost.c ... alism/amp/


Why are you quoting an American mainstream newspaper as some sort of proof? :dunno:

Americans have no clue what socialism means, they think anything different to their experience is socialism or even communism. They are the most brain washed and insular developed nation on earth.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 10167
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Venezuela Corbyns paradise, ye right.

Postby Viper » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:40 pm

Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Viper wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:"Venezuela 2017 annual inflation at 2,616 percent"
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-vene ... SKBN1EX23B

Yet another wonderful example of a socialist economy in full flight
This is what McDonnell is preparing us for should Labour win government

"Labour plans for capital flight or run on pound if elected"
https://www.ft.com/content/e06aa3a6-a2c ... 1809486fe2


Of course the socialist will tell us 'this is another example where they havent done socialism properly' or in steptoes case say nothing as he thinks nowts wrong! :yikes:


Venezuela is a mixed market capitalist economy. :scratch:



:pmsl: lol see i told you one would come along.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nypost.c ... alism/amp/


Why are you quoting an American mainstream newspaper as some sort of proof? :dunno:

Americans have no clue what socialism means, they think anything different to their experience is socialism or even communism. They are the most brain washed and insular developed nation on earth.



:bored:
User avatar
Viper
 
Posts: 6978
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:32 pm


Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests