My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Vam wrote:
I rarely start anything.

YOU LYING BASTARD. :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: :shell: You start everything, absolutely everything, always.
Have you forgotten that you have just admitted that you try to "torment me" on here (it doesn't work cos I mostly ignore you).
Even on your FIRST day here you got a warning for starting trouble, Vamonos and that is a record.
Text

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Ah Canny...all this fury and broiling hatred constantly gushing out of you :ooer: Are you this explosive in real life?

So seriously do you take all this forum shite, that you should be careful you don't have a seizure when you're furiously bashing out yet another tirade. Your clawed fingers are liable to just freeze over your keyboard, and you'll be unable to type another word.

Every cloud, though... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:19 pm

Vam wrote:
Every cloud, though... :gigglesnshit:

It's not funny. You're a shameless dishonest liar.
I bet none of your friends leave their handbags next to you, you're too dishonest.
Text

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:27 pm

Going to ask a question, because I’ve often wondered. For those posters who argue with each other, to me reading some of the insults slung back and forward between posters quite funny, the way they are written, the words used. Now what I want to know is do any of you have a sneaky laugh at some of the insults coming your way,? Do you have a grudging respect for your sparring partners debating skills or ability to insult? Do you see this as almost a bit of pantomime?

I know I have laughed at some things that have been said to me in an argument or thought ‘ah shit’ when they’ve got the better of me.

Just wondering
dis

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:30 pm

Pantomime for the most part. But my favourite smartasses are Stooo, FFS, Jack and Dean - all of whom can deliver timely killers when on form. Most of the new DS mob are distinctly sub-par - like dragging a donkey backwards uphill sometimes.
McAz

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:33 pm

dis wrote:Going to ask a question, because I’ve often wondered. For those posters who argue with each other, to me reading some of the insults slung back and forward between posters quite funny, the way they are written, the words used. Now what I want to know is do any of you have a sneaky laugh at some of the insults coming your way,? Do you have a grudging respect for your sparring partners debating skills or ability to insult? Do you see this as almost a bit of pantomime?

I know I have laughed at some things that have been said to me in an argument or thought ‘ah shit’ when they’ve got the better of me.

Just wondering

I hate all the arguing. It's not panto, at all.
Some enjoy it cos they have nowt else in their empty lives.
Text

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 pm

Canary wrote: You start everything, absolutely everything, always.

Lie #2,348,792

Funny how it's mostly only you and a couple of your pet 'Guest' gimps that see that, isn't it? It's never anyone who really matters ... :dunno:

If someone like...oh, I dunno...NN, dis, Hobbs, etc...in fact, most of the members and/or Admin pulled me up for "always" starting "everything", then I'd take notice.

You know? People who don't lie all the time like you do :roll:
Vam

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:37 pm

McAz wrote:Pantomime for the most part. But my favourite smartasses are Stooo, FFS, Jack and Dean - all of whom can deliver timely killers when on form. Most of the new DS mob are distinctly sub-par - like dragging a donkey backwards uphill sometimes.

Thank you. Likewise. I’ve often expressed my admiration for Jack, he’s a good man. Regarding smart arse comebacks there was no-one better than NAA. She was the best poster I ever posted with...
Dean

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:38 pm

dis wrote:Going to ask a question, because I’ve often wondered. For those posters who argue with each other, to me reading some of the insults slung back and forward between posters quite funny, the way they are written, the words used. Now what I want to know is do any of you have a sneaky laugh at some of the insults coming your way,? Do you have a grudging respect for your sparring partners debating skills or ability to insult? Do you see this as almost a bit of pantomime?

Just wondering

dean banned me on my very 1st day on sleeping dogs...
:pmsl:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby dis » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:39 pm

Canary wrote:

Just wondering

I used to argue a lot with someone on a forum before, we didn’t get on, but we did actually. I had a sort of respect for him despite him annoying the shit out of me and I did laugh at some of the things he said to insult me because they were funny and I think he meant them to be. I just wondered if it was like that for other people.

I don’t know the reasons behind people’s fall outs and that’s obviously got to have a bearing so sorry if it seems a stupid or insensitive question.
dis

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:

Just wondering

I was in love with you...
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:44 pm

McAz wrote:Pantomime for the most part. But my favourite smartasses are Stooo, FFS, Jack and Dean - all of whom can deliver timely killers when on form. Most of the new DS mob are distinctly sub-par - like dragging a donkey backwards uphill sometimes.

Pft. You know how humourless DS is?! None of us had a good start, but we’re trying! :oops:
(Some of us harder than others)
NastyNickers

Postby Text » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Vam wrote:
**** vamonos spouting typical verminous rubbish ***:

Your asslickers are not doing you any favours cos they encourage you to continue behaving badly. But you are too pig-thick to realise it.
I know for a fact that you are hated everywhere Vamonos. You will always be hated on other sites. And you deserve it. :thumbsup:
Text

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Canary wrote:

Just wondering

Not for you, it isn't.

That's because you're a hateful, malicious, pathological liar and a mega control freak. It's all about forum domination for you :roll:

As TJ said earlier...you always manage to sniff out a ruck from miles away, so enough with the "I hate arguing" bullcrap :roll:
Vam

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

Just wondering

I was in love with you...

was...
:bawlin:
Big Fat Frosty

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms