My Baying Mob

A right load of bollocks...

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:[

You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Nope...check it out, if you can be arsed.
A couple of pages back, I answered a post of Az's. Then a few hours later, I responded to a couple of Bagheads who were discussing me.

Guess who came stormtrooping in after that?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11649
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Canary wrote:
Dean wrote:
Canary wrote:I hate all the arguing. It's not panto, at all


Oh yes it is!

I'm behind you........ :laughing:


Dean got pegged... :yikes:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78072
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:20 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:team vam...
:awesome:



Image

Must be good drugs tonight :ooer:
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Dunno I am a bit lost like

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who is "the devil"?

you know who...
:mrgreen:
Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Who is "the devil"?


Now there's a question...

Dark thoughts? :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78072
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:team vam...
:awesome:



Image

Must be good drugs tonight :ooer:

Image
User avatar
Big Fat Frosty
 
Posts: 16152
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:[

You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Nope...check it out, if you can be arsed.
A couple of pages back, I answered a post of Az's. Then a few hours later, I responded to a couple of Bagheads who were discussing me.

Guess who came stormtrooping in after that?


How did this thread become about you?

You know this is about my baying mob? The only unwelcome person is you
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Dunno I am a bit lost like

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby McAz » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

...the detail.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 24019
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Trapper John » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:Where did I wish it on her? I just told her she should avoid working her arse up into a state :dunno: But the thought of her never typing another BS word at me is a good thought.

Anyway, cry me a river. Tonight alone, along with her usual crap and lies, I've been told I'm a thief and she has again had another dig at my parents.

The rabid cunt urgently needs muzzling :roll:


You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Hey, even the devil deserves a little praise sometimes. :thumbsup:


Who is "the devil"?


Oh I think you know .... incidently, I think you'd have made an excellent Gestapo interrogator
Dear Lord, save us from the wrath of the Tartars
User avatar
Trapper John
Gunner.
 
Posts: 32928
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
Location: The Emirates Stadium, Islington, London N5

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:[

You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Nope...check it out, if you can be arsed.
A couple of pages back, I answered a post of Az's. Then a few hours later, I responded to a couple of Bagheads who were discussing me.

Guess who came stormtrooping in after that?


Did you not call her a "raddled old tramp" on page 15?
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27836
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:24 pm

Trapper John wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Trapper John wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:Where did I wish it on her? I just told her she should avoid working her arse up into a state :dunno: But the thought of her never typing another BS word at me is a good thought.

Anyway, cry me a river. Tonight alone, along with her usual crap and lies, I've been told I'm a thief and she has again had another dig at my parents.

The rabid cunt urgently needs muzzling :roll:


You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Hey, even the devil deserves a little praise sometimes. :thumbsup:


Who is "the devil"?


Oh I think you know .... incidently, I think you'd have made an excellent Gestapo interrogator


I don't know actually - that's why I asked. Thank you for the compliment though. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27836
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Stooo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:[

You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Nope...check it out, if you can be arsed.
A couple of pages back, I answered a post of Az's. Then a few hours later, I responded to a couple of Bagheads who were discussing me.

Guess who came stormtrooping in after that?


Did you not call her a "raddled old tramp" on page 16?


It's fairly consistent both ways. I feel like a guard in Life of Brian in these spats.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 78072
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Eveywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:team vam...
:awesome:


Aka...the "Rat in a dress" :gigglesnshit: See what you started, you spaced out git?! :slap:

You have better taste in dresses though. And you picked a prettier rat :snooty:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 11649
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:57 am

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:25 pm

McAz wrote:...the detail.


Important or insignificant that is the question!
Last edited by Goodwife on Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I know how this works. We're going to try and get into each other's heads, try and unnerve each other. Can I give you a little bit of advice? After the last seven months, I'm vaccinated.
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 1204
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm
Location: Dunno I am a bit lost like

Re: My Baying Mob

Postby Raggamuffin » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Vam wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:[

You did start on Canny though. You can't deny that.


Nope...check it out, if you can be arsed.
A couple of pages back, I answered a post of Az's. Then a few hours later, I responded to a couple of Bagheads who were discussing me.

Guess who came stormtrooping in after that?


Did you not call her a "raddled old tramp" on page 16?


It's fairly consistent both ways. I feel like a guard in Life of Brian in these spats.


I don't see Canny starting on Vam though. :ooer:
User avatar
Raggamuffin
 
Posts: 27836
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests