DS and DTV Part 78.

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV Part 78.

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 am

Hey Wizzy, does your DS moniker wizzywick have anything to do with the acronym WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get)?
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:17 am

Too late to add an edit to my previous post, but here’s the thread about school uniforms.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85264047
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 am

TheEngineer claiming victory saying he was the only person posting the truth about Brexit on DS and seems to be implying all of his threads have changed the site from Brexit supporting to remain.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... n-on-ds/p6

He even claims remainers were messaging him supporting him as apparently hard core Brexiters has taken over the forum. :gigglesnshit: :drool: :ooer: :shake head:

So all those guardian articles were just posted so he could eventually be crowned the Remain champion.

Postby Cobs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:17 am

Nucks wrote:Too late to add an edit to my previous post, but here’s the thread about school uniforms.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_85264047

I didn't get through all of it but, err.. sorry Lambert.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am

Guest wrote:Exactly this, I don't think Wizzywick realizes what he did. All Wizzywick saw on that day was a Tory MP who needed defending from claims he was homophobic. Wizzy rushed straight to blindly defend his beloved party and replied without even thinking about what it was he was writing. The end result was him being banned.

That is how it went down.

Thats how I remember it too. The only thing going through Wizzy's mind was 'I must defend the Tories against looney lefities' without actually realising what the thread was all about. He probably isn't homophobic, he loves Madonna :Hiya: , but his actions that day spoke for themselves and as DS have a no homophobia rule they had no choice but to get rid.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Exactly this, I don't think Wizzywick realizes what he did. All Wizzywick saw on that day was a Tory MP who needed defending from claims he was homophobic. Wizzy rushed straight to blindly defend his beloved party and replied without even thinking about what it was he was writing. The end result was him being banned.

Thats how I remember it too. The only thing going through Wizzy's mind was 'I must defend the Tories against looney lefities' without actually realising what the thread was all about. He probably isn't homophobic, he loves Madonna :Hiya: , but his actions that day spoke for themselves and as DS have a no homophobia rule they had no choice but to get rid.

Sorry but Wizzywick knew full well what he was writing. Just like the MP he was defending, Wizzy made a point of saying he wouldn't want a memorial in his own town celebrating the gay pardon law either. I recall one of the terms he used was 'bum boy memorial'. How could the mods not have banned him?

That not only shows homophobic tendencies but also deep bigotry. Why is celebrating a milestone within gay rights a bad thing? if anyone has a problem with that they are homophobic. Its that simple.

Its more than disgusting how Wizzy and his buddies are coming here now to deny it happened.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:45 am

Keyser wrote:
T-Rexes short arms Guest wrote:YES! Keyser is back! :canny:

I am only a baghead too but for me I love your nature posts and it was always pretty clear the problem lies elsewhere. Please do keep posting in your threads.

You may not remember it but I actually found your ‘functioning psychopath’ comment to be spot on. It hit a note with me esp when I looked back and saw how often you were targeted by that person.

I hope you ignore the poster(s) that have the mother of all grudges against you, and post away as you should. Some people on here are bitter and twisted and harbour grudges that only make themselves look bad. I’m not the only one that sees it clearly.

Rise above it my Dinosaur loving amigo and Happy New Year. :more beer:

Thanks so much guesty - and a very Happy New Year to you too. :cheers: :Wiiiine!:

I have respected Holly's wishes and not mentioned or responded to any posts referencing you during your absence, but one of the first things you do on your return is respond to a 'guest' post that clearly references me, so how about you show Holly the same respect after she defended you and don't try to cause a ripple effect argument
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:04 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
Keyser wrote:
T-Rexes short arms Guest wrote:YES! Keyser is back! :canny:

I am only a baghead too but for me I love your nature posts and it was always pretty clear the problem lies elsewhere. Please do keep posting in your threads.

You may not remember it but I actually found your ‘functioning psychopath’ comment to be spot on. It hit a note with me esp when I looked back and saw how often you were targeted by that person.

I hope you ignore the poster(s) that have the mother of all grudges against you, and post away as you should. Some people on here are bitter and twisted and harbour grudges that only make themselves look bad. I’m not the only one that sees it clearly.

Rise above it my Dinosaur loving amigo and Happy New Year. :more beer:

Thanks so much guesty - and a very Happy New Year to you too. :cheers: :Wiiiine!:

I have respected Holly's wishes and not mentioned or responded to any posts referencing you during your absence, but one of the first things you do on your return is respond to a 'guest' post that clearly references me, so how about you show Holly the same respect after she defended you and don't try to cause a ripple effect argument

I agree, it goes both ways :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Wizzy's buddy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:20 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sorry but Wizzywick knew full well what he was writing. Just like the MP he was defending, Wizzy made a point of saying he wouldn't want a memorial in his own town celebrating the gay pardon law either. I recall one of the terms he used was 'bum boy memorial'. How could the mods not have banned him?

That not only shows homophobic tendencies but also deep bigotry. Why is celebrating a milestone within gay rights a bad thing? if anyone has a problem with that they are homophobic. Its that simple.

Its more than disgusting how Wizzy and his buddies are coming here now to deny it happened.

:link:
Wizzy's buddy

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:56 am

I don't think Vinnie_Wright is Sey, its Filiman. He has quite a few accounts in the soap forum. Its why you can't take anything written there seriously. I would love the mods to start showing people's IP next to their post. It would be very interesting.

Postby guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:05 am

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:15 am

Guest wrote:TheEngineer claiming victory saying he was the only person posting the truth about Brexit on DS and seems to be implying all of his threads have changed the site from Brexit supporting to remain.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... n-on-ds/p6

He even claims remainers were messaging him supporting him as apparently hard core Brexiters has taken over the forum. :gigglesnshit: :drool: :ooer: :shake head:

So all those guardian articles were just posted so he could eventually be crowned the Remain champion.

That section (politics) has become a brexit obsessive site. Anything, and I mean anything, will be linked to brexit by someone. Everything revolves around brexit, be it due to leave or remain. It's tedious and the engineer has spent over a year now spamming the place with anything he can find related to doom and gloom blaming leave for it. He's another of these business owners with employees 'who will suffer due to brexit' but in another thread, he claimed he had managed to get a 2% raise or something when everyone else had had their pay frozen. :scratch:

Verdict: Politics is full of dreamers and bullshitters. :slap:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:19 am

Wizzy's buddy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How do you link to deleted posts on DS? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby Cobs » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:35 am

Fletch wrote:
Wizzy's buddy wrote:
Guest wrote:Sorry but Wizzywick knew full well what he was writing. Just like the MP he was defending, Wizzy made a point of saying he wouldn't want a memorial in his own town celebrating the gay pardon law either. I recall one of the terms he used was 'bum boy memorial'. How could the mods not have banned him?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... leted-post
Cobs

Postby Fletch » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am

Cobs wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Wizzy's buddy wrote:
Guest wrote:Sorry but Wizzywick knew full well what he was writing. Just like the MP he was defending, Wizzy made a point of saying he wouldn't want a memorial in his own town celebrating the gay pardon law either. I recall one of the terms he used was 'bum boy memorial'. How could the mods not have banned him?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... leted-post

:mrgreen:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive