Offer Of Olive brances To Dean & Mick Boy

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Offer Of Olive brances To Dean & Mick Boy

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:22 am

Lucian wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:What a load of childish shite this thread is, but then again Lucy it's no surprise coming from a complete cunt like you aided and abetted by your new bbf (best bitch forever) and suck up Starbucks...... :dafinger:

no way to speak to a lady, micky. you wouldn't put up with a bloke speaking to your lady like that ...

Hi Star

We are going out son and back in just over an hour loads to do again

Please do not take any note of it, as it is a big fat zero, ie a none-entity, fact!!
Please refer to our signature for guidance when faced with waste like this!!

Enjoy your weekend

Regards
:

Lucian

Thanks for your kind words Lucian. Hope you have a lovely day :smilin:
Star

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:30 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:What a load of childish shite this thread is, but then again Lucy it's no surprise coming from a complete cunt like you aided and abetted by your new bbf (best bitch forever) and suck up Starbucks...... :dafinger:

Micky at new lows. I liked him and was reading and going to post. Then I read this comment. Micky, my husband turned to drink and used to swear and smash things up and then he turned to drugs, never once did he raise a hand to me, nor did he ever swore at me or saying anything disgusting like your post. Like I said,
I liked your post, and on the odd occasion supported you, but this disgusting pile of crap at a lady, no, NO. Go and get some help FFS.

:wubbers:
Star

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:16 am

Guest wrote:

Micky at new lows. I liked him and was reading and going to post. Then I read this comment. Micky, my husband turned to drink and used to swear and smash things up and then he turned to drugs, never once did he raise a hand to me, nor did he ever swore at me or saying anything disgusting like your post. Like I said,
I liked your post, and on the odd occasion supported you, but this disgusting pile of crap at a lady, no, NO. Go and get some help FFS.

This 'lady' as you call her is nothing more than a playground bully hanging onto Lucys coat tails, so she will be treated with the contempt she deserves, and for the record I have a drink maybe once a week and I've never hit a woman in my life, and we've all dabbled at some point in our lives so nobodies perfect..........
Mickyboy

Postby Lucian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:22 am

Hi Star

We have returned home, we did what we needed to, all went good.

Thanks Guest for posting in defence of our mutual friend, fact. We could not have put it better.

We'd like to add a small contribution to the Guests post as follows:

The creature mentioned, what it said to the nice lady/Star is nothing new as it already offered to shoot us and a Trop, another
lady poster in the face, this is how vile, disgusting and nasty it is. It bangs on about that the others have started it. We don't need to argue with that phateitic statement of its as all decent poster and Guests will be aware who "started it," fact. Seriously, we pity the excuse of a man, we sincerely feel sorry for it as its
socially inept. It wants to mix with others and others give it a chance, but it just throws its back in their face. Embarassingly, it fell out with its boyfriend in public the other day an online spat - intially we had a small lol for a split seceond then we thought, what a loser, it can't even see what others are trying to do for it. The lame man is one of the biggest shameless creatures we've had to endure on the net. :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

For the offical record, we lead they follow, ie those that envy us, fact!!

Going for a workout in our little gym, 20 mins of it. Then a 5 min shower and causal clothes and then arund 12-30, a full fry up, then around 13-47hrs a proper shower and changed - then approx 16-31, Mrs Deville, our daughter Mercedes, daughter-in-law Venus and Mrs D's sister will be going to a ladies party in our little town of Sevenokas - they will take the Bently as our daughterinlaw prefers that over our Range Rover, fact

Prince Xandar will stay with dad and Lucian may do over, or may not, we will see

Lucian, Respected Bloggers, FACT

Lucian
Lucian

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:30 am

Do fuck off Lucy you boring cunt......................... :hand: :slap:
Mickyboy

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:36 am

Lucian wrote:Hi Star

We have returned home, we did what we needed to, all went good.

Thanks Guest for posting in defence of our mutual friend, fact. We could not have put it better.

We'd like to add a small contribution to the Guests post as follows:

The creature mentioned, what it said to the nice lady/Star is nothing new as it already offered to shoot us and a Trop, another
lady poster in the face, this is how vile, disgusting and nasty it is. It bangs on about that the others have started it. We don't need to argue with that phateitic statement of its as all decent poster and Guests will be aware who "started it," fact. Seriously, we pity the excuse of a man, we sincerely feel sorry for it as its
socially inept. It wants to mix with others and others give it a chance, but it just throws its back in their face. Embarassingly, it fell out with its boyfriend in public the other day an online spat - intially we had a small lol for a split seceond then we thought, what a loser, it can't even see what others are trying to do for it. The lame man is one of the biggest shameless creatures we've had to endure on the net. :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head: :shake head:

For the offical record, we lead they follow, ie those that envy us, fact!!

Going for a workout in our little gym, 20 mins of it. Then a 5 min shower and causal clothes and then arund 12-30, a full fry up, then around 13-47hrs a proper shower and changed - then approx 16-31, Mrs Deville, our daughter Mercedes, daughter-in-law Venus and Mrs D's sister will be going to a ladies party in our little town of Sevenokas - they will take the Bently as our daughterinlaw prefers that over our Range Rover, fact

Prince Xandar will stay with dad and Lucian may do over, or may not, we will see

Lucian, Respected Bloggers, FACT

Lucian

You have got a fun packed day ahead, enjoy Lucian and careful at the gym :twirl:
Star

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:16 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Do fuck off Lucy you boring cunt......................... :hand: :slap:

why are you following him if you hate him this much?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Do fuck off Lucy you boring cunt......................... :hand: :slap:

why are you following him if you hate him this much?

Because he's a shitter and sadly, shitters get everywhere, very sad. I too saw the posts, exchanges between Mickyboy and Dean, it was a big LOL.
Even the shits can't get on with each other. Micky was trying to act half intelligent and Dean was just dean, LOL. Then they fell out, a very embarrassing episode.

Postby Lucian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:13 pm

Hi Star and some Guests

We were ok in the gym, small one at home, fact
Fact, we'd not been in there for a few years, so few mins on the treadmill and Mrs D's light weights.
We guess we wil feel it tomorrow.
Years ago we were pretty good in martial arts as our work meant we'd often come across vile people.
more recently, especially as we chaged jobs several years ago and took retirement in our very early 50's, we practice
the art of self defence. Thi includes the 'break away techenquie,' along with the restrain skills, and most importantly,
avoid, clam confrontation. Having said that, people are getting more agressive and dangerous,
especially th work shy as they dont want to work, have no worries re paying bills, mortgages, car insurance, road tax, etc,etc and get free gym accesss thanks to our lame gov paid
for the like of you and us ie hard pressed taxpayers.

Enjoyed breakfast, has a cream cake on top of the 6 susages, three large sunny side up egss three frined toast lots of mushrroms and a tamatoe.
then the cream cake and now on second cup of coofer. Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,
lights, tv/potter/hifi, heating on for longers - but all good stuff

Anyways you too enjoy you day, friend

:) :)
Lucian

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm

Lucian wrote:Hi Star and some Guests

We were ok in the gym, small one at home, fact
Fact, we'd not been in there for a few years, so few mins on the treadmill and Mrs D's light weights.
We guess we wil feel it tomorrow.
Years ago we were pretty good in martial arts as our work meant we'd often come across vile people.
more recently, especially as we chaged jobs several years ago and took retirement in our very early 50's, we practice
the art of self defence. Thi includes the 'break away techenquie,' along with the restrain skills, and most importantly,
avoid, clam confrontation. Having said that, people are getting more agressive and dangerous,
especially th work shy as they dont want to work, have no worries re paying bills, mortgages, car insurance, road tax, etc,etc and get free gym accesss thanks to our lame gov paid
for the like of you and us ie hard pressed taxpayers.

Enjoyed breakfast, has a cream cake on top of the 6 susages, three large sunny side up egss three frined toast lots of mushrroms and a tamatoe.
then the cream cake and now on second cup of coofer. Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,

That was what we call up north ‘ A mighty fry-up ‘ sounds delicious
You hit the Chivas a bit to much last night Lucian, well all that food will have soaked it all up,.. Fact!
Have a great day my friend. :smilin:
Star

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:

no way to speak to a lady, micky. you wouldn't put up with a bloke speaking to your lady like that ...

I've said that I'm not talking about her.......

that would be your response in real life if someone spoke to/about her the way you do star. you would slink away & leave her to face it.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,

Did it make you piss the bed Lucian?

I just ask because normally you are like those workshy layabouts you always talk about. Normally you get up barely before lunchtime :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:53 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,

I just ask because normally you are like those workshy layabouts you always talk about. Normally you get up barely before lunchtime :dunno:

I've noted that since Lucien embarrassed you about the drink drive thread you always try to have a go at him.

In this thread and others, Lucien has told posters that he took early retirement at fiftyish I think. He and his family were up around 8 this morning and I think they were out around 9.30 and back home for 11. Therefore, post away the fake news if you wish and I just hope Lucian does not see your post as he does not suffer fools gladly.

FYI, I have known Lucian and his family through various forums for a good few years. Initially, I thought he/they were pompous and looked down on people. I was wrong and this is when I asked a serious question on the DM forums and most took the piss, but Lucian not only helped me but through pm, then email. The advice/recommendation he gave me saved me a lot of money, especially worry. Yes, you do get good, really helpful advice from various posters on many forums but he/Lucian went the extra mile. I'm a female, and you know what, he never asked for my real name, the town where I live, my social life, if I was married/etc/etc, a really good, decent man that I just wished I had. In private chats at the time and others can confirm, Lucian knows he is not the perfect man and never will be as he improves on his perfection every day if that was ever possible. In my experience, Lucian will never say anything in private that he would not say publicly.

SO, LEAVE MY CYBER FRIEND ALONE :thumbsup:

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I've noted that since Lucien embarrassed you about the drink drive thread you always try to have a go at him.

In this thread and others, Lucien has told posters that he took early retirement at fiftyish I think. He and his family were up around 8 this morning and I think they were out around 9.30 and back home for 11. Therefore, post away the fake news if you wish and I just hope Lucian does not see your post as he does not suffer fools gladly.

FYI, I have known Lucian and his family through various forums for a good few years. Initially, I thought he/they were pompous and looked down on people. I was wrong and this is when I asked a serious question on the DM forums and most took the piss, but Lucian not only helped me but through pm, then email. The advice/recommendation he gave me saved me a lot of money, especially worry. Yes, you do get good, really helpful advice from various posters on many forums but he/Lucian went the extra mile. I'm a female, and you know what, he never asked for my real name, the town where I live, my social life, if I was married/etc/etc, a really good, decent man that I just wished I had. In private chats at the time and others can confirm, Lucian knows he is not the perfect man and never will be as he improves on his perfection every day if that was ever possible. In my experience, Lucian will never say anything in private that he would not say publicly.

SO, LEAVE MY CYBER FRIEND ALONE :thumbsup:

Well said Guest.
Like I’ve said before Lucian is not to everyone tastes, but I like him and his posts and he makes me smile
and laugh which is painfully hard sometimes on here. I’ve not ever posted to Lucian before on any forum, and
Found him to be very bright and articulate. It’s not often you get to see the other side of a poster, so guest well
done to you ..
so as the guest has said ‘’ leave my cyber friend alone ‘’ :canny:
Star

Postby Star » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:15 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Seriously :shake head: :again?:
Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms