Political Correctness And Being Offended

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Political Correctness And Being Offended

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:49 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Oh look it’s troll o clock, wot a shocka. For all I know he’s Chechen, plenty of them are salafists like you sweetcheeks :dafinger:

You know quite well he is Indian. It would be nice if just once you were brave enough to stand by your racist posts...

And how the fuck was I meant to know that? So we shouldn’t ever slag off an Indian individual if he’s acting the cunt, like Rocky here picking on Mick. Nice trolling :thumbsup:

Slag him off by all means, but not because he is Indian, like you did...

I slagged him for trolling Micky, as you know. He’s still not as big a troll as you though...
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:51 pm

Puzzler wrote:Don’t you ever get bored of trolling people? Major and Markey are the only racist cunts on here.

I believe that racist scum like you deserve to be trolled relentlessly until you have another hissy fit and flounce off... it’s Allah’s work...
Dean

Postby Puzzler » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Don’t you ever get bored of trolling people? Major and Markey are the only racist cunts on here.

I believe that racist scum like you deserve to be trolled relentlessly until you have another hissy fit and flounce off... it’s Allah’s work...

Aaaand that’s all folks. Ya big fucking girl, trying to impress Nastynickers are ya.
Puzzler

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:56 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

Aaaand that’s all folks. Ya big fucking girl, trying to impress Nastynickers are ya.

I don’t think my trolling impresses anybody, I do it because it’s my civic duty to rid the world of racist scum like you...
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 am

Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

I don’t think my trolling impresses anybody, I do it because it’s my civic duty to rid the world of racist scum like you...

You once called me racist Dean....... are you still of that opinion.........
Mickyboy

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:39 pm

When someone hasn’t the intelligence to debate , only option is to call you names like racist
Markey mark

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Allah’s work impresses me greatly, Puzz. But I’m pretty sure there’s no one trying to impress me.
That’s the strangest thing I’ve read all day.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:13 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

You once called me racist Dean....... are you still of that opinion.........

Once a racist always a racist, Micky...
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:15 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

Allah’s work impresses me greatly, Puzz. But I’m pretty sure there’s no one trying to impress me.

That’s the second time in a few days I’ve been accused of trying to impress you. I’ve hardly conversed with you and have no idea who you are... I must be missing something... :dunno:
Dean

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:22 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

You don't strike me as unduly impressionable. :dunno:
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:48 pm

Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Aaaand that’s all folks. Ya big fucking girl, trying to impress Nastynickers are ya.

That’s the second time in a few days I’ve been accused of trying to impress you. I’ve hardly conversed with you and have no idea who you are... I must be missing something... :dunno:

Second time? I didn’t see the first.
I’m missing it too. The giddy thing was strange enough, but that could be explained by one joke. I’m not sure what I’ve got to do with trolling the racists though. I’m more Feminazi.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm

McAz wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Dean wrote:

You don't strike me as unduly impressionable. :dunno:

I don’t think I am. Though I’m sure others would disagree. :gigglesnshit:
It’s the go to insult at the minute.
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
McAz wrote:You don't strike me as unduly impressionable. :dunno:

I don’t think I am. Though I’m sure others would disagree. :gigglesnshit:
It’s the go to insult at the minute.

It's a bit limp - I think I'll avoid using it. :snooty:
McAz

Postby Puzzler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:02 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Aaaand that’s all folks. Ya big fucking girl, trying to impress Nastynickers are ya.

I’m missing it too. The giddy thing was strange enough, but that could be explained by one joke. I’m not sure what I’ve got to do with trolling the racists though. I’m more Feminazi.

Oh look - another brain dead cunt who believes whatever shite comes out of Deans shitstained lips. No, not wanting ISIS fighters to return doesn’t make me racist especially when lots of them are white Europeans.
Puzzler

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:05 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

That's another reason for Puzzles to put you on his hate-list; wear it as a badge of honour :cheers:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms