Offer Of Olive brances To Dean & Mick Boy

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Offer Of Olive brances To Dean & Mick Boy

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm

Star wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lucian wrote:Hi Star and some Guests

Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,
lights, tv/potter/hifi, heating on for longers - but all good stuff

Anyways you too enjoy you day, friend

:) :)

Did it make you piss the bed Lucian?

I just ask because normally you are like those workshy layabouts you always talk about. Normally you get up barely before lunchtime :dunno:

Seriously :shake head: :again?:

I thought I was being funny and that is all that matters to me :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Lucian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Star wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Lucian wrote:Hi Star and some Guests

Had too much firewater lat night, really going to cut it down as our incomes moes have more than halfed and expenses are up as we have more time so go out more, spend more money,
lights, tv/potter/hifi, heating on for longers - but all good stuff

Anyways you too enjoy you day, friend

Did it make you piss the bed Lucian?

I just ask because normally you are like those workshy layabouts you always talk about. Normally you get up barely before lunchtime :dunno:

I've noted that since Lucien embarrassed you about the drink drive thread you always try to have a go at him.

In this thread and others, Lucien has told posters that he took early retirement at fiftyish I think. He and his family were up around 8 this morning and I think they were out around 9.30 and back home for 11. Therefore, post away the fake news if you wish and I just hope Lucian does not see your post as he does not suffer fools gladly.

FYI, I have known Lucian and his family through various forums for a good few years. Initially, I thought he/they were pompous and looked down on people. I was wrong and this is when I asked a serious question on the DM forums and most took the piss, but Lucian not only helped me but through pm, then email. The advice/recommendation he gave me saved me a lot of money, especially worry. Yes, you do get good, really helpful advice from various posters on many forums but he/Lucian went the extra mile. I'm a female, and you know what, he never asked for my real name, the town where I live, my social life, if I was married/etc/etc, a really good, decent man that I just wished I had. In private chats at the time and others can confirm, Lucian knows he is not the perfect man and never will be as he improves on his perfection every day if that was ever possible. In my experience, Lucian will never say anything in private that he would not say publicly.

SO, LEAVE MY CYBER FRIEND ALONE :thumbsup:

Well said Guest.
Like I’ve said before Lucian is not to everyone tastes, but I like him and his posts and he makes me smile
and laugh which is painfully hard sometimes on here. I’ve not ever posted to Lucian before on any forum, and
Found him to be very bright and articulate. It’s not often you get to see the other side of a poster, so guest well
done to you ..
so as the guest has said ‘’ leave my cyber friend alone ‘’ :canny:

Hi Guest and Star :) :)

We have been humbled again by the support shown here by dear Guest & Star, fact!! :) :) Guest, what we do is what any decent person/s would do, but thanks for the heart warming post. :) :)

Attention so-called Goodwife. We have advised you before that you are a bad wife when you tried it on with us about the drink and drive thing. Now you have reached new lows. Your extremely feeble excuse to our dear friend Star won't wash with her or us. Just becsue someone is honest engough to say they had a big drink last night at home, does not mean they "piss in bed." FACT. We could easily say that when you eat a lot, do you shit in bed or shit on the sofa, but we won't, fact

You pretend to be nice, but you are not as we have noted before, you try and jump on us every feeble opputuinty you get.

Goodwife, what makes you "laugh," is very different to waht makes hard working, respected, caring, polite, decent, hoest, asute, charasmatic, humble people "laugh." If you want to be funny, practice hard on your cat and then come and post. For the record, we won't put you in the same boat as Mickyboy, Dean and Major, but please be careful next time.

Best wishes

Lucian Deville - Educating the illiterate Goodwife, and at the same time humble by Guest's and Star's heart warming posts :) :)
Lucian

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:11 pm

I don't have a cat, I hate the bastard things.

Lucian today was the first post I have made to you in ages so please try and at least get your facts right!

How you call anyone else illiterate is a different matter! Fact!!
Goodwife

Postby Lucian » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Hi Goodwife

We are our son's humble, detached home and as we stated, the ladies are out since 16-31, fact! They took the bently, all 5 of them, even though our modest car has only 4 seats but it's only two mins drive and all of the ladies are very slim so should not have a problem. Mrs D, and our daughter did not want to take the Range Rover as Mrs D's sister loves our Bentley, fact.

We just watched a recorded version of Red Bull Soap Box that was shot in Paris last year, it was halarious, fact

We difress, sorry Goodwife.

We always gets the "facts "right" and that is not just a fact, but a factual fact!! You understand that!! Ok!!

Yes, it's your "first post" in "ages" made to us by you, since the last time we publicly humilated you about the drink and drive episode. It's waters under the bridge for us, so forget it mam.

About the cat and you calling them "bastatrds." We don't like cats as they are users, pee stinks, lots of hair around and our children are allearigic to them.

However, we would never call the cats "bastards," and that is another fact.

Please desist from any further feeble attempts to undermine us. We are not just ordinary posters like any joe, dick or Harry. We are ineed highly respected and renoked posters,fact!! On the Sun, Mirror, DS, bbc and many other forums, we were offered money to blog. However, we post as we feel and see and not in anyones pockets so we declined.

You started the trouble like last time, and again you have not just second, but last just like last time.

We offered you olive brances in our previous post by telling you that we do not see you as the shitters we mentioned, but you decided to throw it back in our face :(

As we are nice people, please do not feel emmbarassed by coming last to the respected Lucian Deville. Take it as a free educational jorney of enlightnment.

Fact, there is not much in life that you can get for free other than handouts, so please accept the education we have given you.

We hope we can still remain cyber assosicates ie posters that get on with eachother.

Enjoy your weekend mam.

Lucian, educating the uneducated, fact :) :)
Lucian

Postby Goodwife » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Lucian

You didn't need to write war and peace.

Your apology is accepted fact!! :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:52 am

Goodwife wrote:Lucian

Why did you call cats, "Bastards."

Where did that Lucy "apologise ," to you?

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:44 am

Guest wrote:

Apology here:

Yes, it's your "first post" in "ages" made to us by you, since the last time we publicly humilated you about the drink and drive episode. It's waters under the bridge for us, so forget it mam.

I always call them bastard cats. Hate the bloody things they are evil little bastards :dunno:
Goodwife

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:52 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

Apology here:

I always call them bastard cats. Hate the bloody things they are evil little bastards :dunno:

OMG YOU hate cats????? Did you not know that Sleeping Dogs is a Cat loving forum? :scraming:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:56 am

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:

Apology here:

OMG YOU hate cats????? Did you not know that Sleeping Dogs is a Cat loving forum? :scraming:

I had noticed :gigglesnshit:

They are ok to look at in pictures sometimes but in real life they are awful nasty creatures.
Goodwife

Postby Lucian » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:27 am

Lucian wrote:Hi Goodwife

We are our son's humble, detached home and as we stated, the ladies are out since 16-31, fact! They took the bently, all 5 of them, even though our modest car has only 4 seats but it's only two mins drive and all of the ladies are very slim so should not have a problem. Mrs D, and our daughter did not want to take the Range Rover as Mrs D's sister loves our Bentley, fact.

We just watched a recorded version of Red Bull Soap Box that was shot in Paris last year, it was halarious, fact

We difress, sorry Goodwife.

We always gets the "facts "right" and that is not just a fact, but a factual fact!! You understand that!! Ok!!

About the cat and you calling them "bastatrds." We don't like cats as they are users, pee stinks, lots of hair around and our children are allearigic to them.

However, we would never call the cats "bastards," and that is another fact.

Please desist from any further feeble attempts to undermine us. We are not just ordinary posters like any joe, dick or Harry. We are ineed highly respected and renoked posters,fact!! On the Sun, Mirror, DS, bbc and many other forums, we were offered money to blog. However, we post as we feel and see and not in anyones pockets so we declined.

You started the trouble like last time, and again you have not just second, but last just like last time.

We offered you olive brances in our previous post by telling you that we do not see you as the shitters we mentioned, but you decided to throw it back in our face :(

As we are nice people, please do not feel emmbarassed by coming last to the respected Lucian Deville. Take it as a free educational jorney of enlightnment.

Fact, there is not much in life that you can get for free other than handouts, so please accept the education we have given you.

We hope we can still remain cyber assosicates ie posters that get on with eachother.

Enjoy your weekend mam.

Lucian, educating the uneducated, fact :) :)

Hi Goodwife

Again, we had too much Chivas last night and not go to bed until 03-03hrs, got up late a 09-04hrs, fact

Not sure what plans are today other than chill, had a coffe and breakfast will be for noon as we always have a late breakfast on weekends, fact

Weathers dull but humble home is bright as our drawing room has floor to ceiling windwos.

We digress

Business

You state in your post that Lucian "apologised," to you. We did not and what for if anyhting, was that by publicly humilating you when you made a feeble attempt to have a go at us re drink driving,? LOL

Then after the above episode, you hid from us in embarassment then decide to have another go by saying did we piss in the bed. You may do that after a drink, we don't fact!!

Call little animals "Bastards," shows your true colours.

We will contiune to educated you, you remain illiterate and actually a bit nasty when it comes to pets.

You then tried to cover your tracks when other posters told you it was digusting saying that people "pissed in bed" just becuse they've had a drink. You tried to joke about it and said it was "funny" to you.

You are funny friend, as we always lol at your feeble ttempts to have a go at us!!
Lucian

Postby Lucian » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:29 am

Guest wrote:

Dear Guest

Many thanks for your support but
this Badwife id seriusly deluded, fact

We are off to our gym for 11 mins, fact and brakfst at noon

FACT

Lucian, Respected Bloggers, fACT
Lucian

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:31 am

Lucian wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dear Guest

FACT

Up at your normal time today Lucian... half the day is wasted! Breakfast at dinner time... you will be on that Jeremy Kyle next :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby Star » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 am

It’s called Brunch GW.
Star

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Lucian wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dear Guest

FACT

Up at your normal time today Lucian... half the day is wasted! Breakfast at dinner time... you will be on that Jeremy Kyle next :gigglesnshit:

Goodwife, was that your best shot at Lucy?

Lucy has been around for a long time and I'm no great fan of his, but at time he/she makes me laugh with the way he puts down posters, including you, lol.

Lucy tried to put me down once on the DS forums, I got him/her the ban, lol :pmsl:

Postby Lucian » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:10 pm

Star wrote:It’s called Brunch GW.

Hi Star & Guest

Thanks to both
Thanks Star, you too!!

Mrs D and our daughter out, we worry as our daughter has a 911 sports car, though she is careful, still worry. They've gone to Bluewater at just after 1, should be back soon as had to return something at John Lewis and pick up some new pillows.

We are not sure if Lcuain is going out today, may pop over to our son's home but will ask them to come over but understand its cold. Our son has heated front and back seats but as our grandson is in the baby seat, cold, so usally they start up car 10 mins before they leave but always a risk someone may drive off with it - less than 2 mins drive 5 mins brisk walk if that.

Business:

Badwife, you are a sore loser, fact!! Accpet the fact if you can that you have tried to pick on us, belittle us but miserably failed on all acounts!!

Calling cats "bastards," is not a nice thing to say to animals just becuse they've can't respond, fact!!

ATB

Lucian

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms