Interesting comment on social media

Re: Interesting comment on social media

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:53 pm

Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:Golly. Why all the butthurt today Mccie? You seem all sad. :bawlin:

Thats what im asking you. Your posting ranty long butthurt posts. You usually only do that when your sad. So was wondering whats up. Id like to help. :smilin:

(And as I was saying...)
McAz wrote:...they giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up ...all part of the MO.
McAz

Postby Mekon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

Thats what im asking you. Your posting ranty long butthurt posts. You usually only do that when your sad. So was wondering whats up. Id like to help. :smilin:

(And as I was saying...)
McAz wrote:...they giggle and fart like naughty schoolboys when they slip up ...all part of the MO.

Trolling is another well worn tactic they employ when in difficulty, as the articles in my links above reveal.
Mekon

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

(And as I was saying...)

Sigh you wont tell us. Well i hope whatever it is gets better soon and you can stop being so grumpy.
Viper

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:22 pm

Mekon wrote:
McAz wrote:
Viper wrote:
McAz wrote:

(And as I was saying...)

Trolling is another well worn tactic they employ when in difficulty, as the articles in my links above reveal.

I wouldn't consider Guido to be as bad as Breitbart. I don't click on DM or Sun links either.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Viper » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 pm

I wouldn't consider Guido to be as bad as Breitbart. I don't click on DM or Sun links either.

....incase you have to read a different opinion..heaven forfend :yikes:

Well we know lefties/libs only read confirmation bias stuff so no great suprise.
Viper

Postby Mekon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Stooo wrote:I wouldn't consider Guido to be as bad as Breitbart. I don't click on DM or Sun links either.

The quality of the sites is not the issue, it is the clandestine organizations that they front as the various investigations by legitimate commentators reveal.

Joker sites such as Guido can be said to be more dangerous to the political fabric than Breitbart because they influence the impressionable in more easily digestible bites. The jokers here are evidence of that.
Mekon

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Viper wrote:

....incase you have to read a different opinion..heaven forfend :yikes:

Well we know lefties/libs only read confirmation bias stuff so no great suprise.

No, because they take ages to load and my NoScript goes mental. I fucking hate web 3.0 for dummies, websites that have been over simplified in order to appeal to the lowest internet denominator. Shit loads of ads, opinion disguised as news and a brain dead comment section.

Fuck that...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Mekon wrote:
Stooo wrote:I wouldn't consider Guido to be as bad as Breitbart. I don't click on DM or Sun links either.

The quality of the sites is not the issue, it is the clandestine organizations that they front as the various investigations by legitimate commentators reveal.

Joker sites such as Guido can be said to be more dangerous to the political fabric than Breitbart because they influence the impressionable in more easily digestible bites. The jokers here are evidence of that.

Guido has too many long words for the average impressionable idiot, I view it more as slightly cerebral right wing satire. Shit satire but satire nonetheless.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mekon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mekon wrote:

Guido has too many long words for the average impressionable idiot, I view it more as slightly cerebral right wing satire. Shit satire but satire nonetheless.

Such sites are not intended for or taken seriously by the intelligentsia, satire is simply a front for their use as propaganda hubs for alt-right soldiers. If this was not the case why are they linked to so frequently on discussion boards like this but without follow-up debate?
Mekon

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Mekon wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mekon wrote:

Such sites are not intended for or taken seriously by the intelligentsia, satire is simply a front for their use as propaganda hubs for alt-right soldiers. If this was not the case why are they linked to so frequently on discussion boards like this but without follow-up debate?

Because nobody clicks on them because they know what they are.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mekon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mekon wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mekon wrote:

Because nobody clicks on them because they know what they are.

That explains why they are not debated here but not their proliferation.
Mekon

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Mekon wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mekon wrote:

From memory (well, slightly more than that) this phenomenon began in America during the George W election. Investigations showed that thousands of so-called independent articles and opinion in fact traced back to an organization with links to the Ayn Rand Institute who were scripting templates for far right mainly young and impressionable operatives. They too posed as "ordinary posters just having fun". Decades later we have Trump and Brexit. :roll:
McAz

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:32 pm

Mekon wrote:That explains why they are not debated here but not their proliferation.

It worked for those who posted them during the referendum and the US election on social media, I like to think that this place is slightly more sophisticated than FB or Twitter.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 pm

:snooty:
:gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:50 pm

You will find a number of 'Social Media' or similar discussions will use polar opposites to 'agree' an unproven premise.

In the USA it was that Hilary Clinton was not a legitimate contender, in fact you can still see shades of that in some of the coverage of Trump that never seems to stay focused on Trump, when the Alt-Right and Islamic terrorist sympathisers discuss Israel they all agree that Israel is the only voice of the Jewish people and all Jews support Israel and it's actions.

In the Brexit debate it was that vote was a vote on David Cameron's political survival and not a vote that might affect the British place in the world for the next century and in many debates it ends up being Jeremy Corbyn's shoes.

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs