Political Correctness And Being Offended

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Political Correctness And Being Offended

Postby Major » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:12 pm

Markey mark wrote:When someone hasn’t the intelligence to debate , only option is to call you names like racist

YA GOT IT IN ONE MARKEY

Most of the vile evil trash on forums are usually no marks who have contributed bugga all to society and just taken.
They are jealous of anyone who is socially above them instead of striving to improve their own lot.

Some leave it until late to come on to various forums inebriated/drugged and shout their gobs off.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:15 pm

Major wrote:

Some leave it until late to come on to various forums inebriated/drugged and shout their gobs off.

Are you afraid to Call Out Puzzler directly? Lol
Rockstar

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:18 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Oh look - another brain dead cunt who believes whatever shite comes out of Deans shitstained lips. No, not wanting ISIS fighters to return doesn’t make me racist especially when lots of them are white Europeans.

You are stupid if you think people call you racist because of a textbook definition of it.

You could rally against White ISIS Europeans or showing your faux support for Shias..It doesn't make an iota of difference that you are a grade A cunt weighed down by drugs and booze...
Rockstar

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Puzzler wrote:Aaaand that’s all folks. Ya big fucking girl, trying to impress Nastynickers are ya.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Allah’s work impresses me greatly, Puzz. But I’m pretty sure there’s no one trying to impress me.
That’s the strangest thing I’ve read all day.

That’s the second time in a few days I’ve been accused of trying to impress you. I’ve hardly conversed with you and have no idea who you are... I must be missing something... :dunno:

Second time? I didn’t see the first.
I’m missing it too. The giddy thing was strange enough, but that could be explained by one joke. I’m not sure what I’ve got to do with trolling the racists though. I’m more Feminazi.

That's another reason for Puzzles to put you on his hate-list; wear it as a badge of honour :cheers:

Not gunna lie, I like the insults. The more creative the better.
NastyNickers

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Major wrote:
Markey mark wrote:When someone hasn’t the intelligence to debate , only option is to call you names like racist

YA GOT IT IN ONE MARKEY

Most of the vile evil trash on forums are usually no marks who have contributed bugga all to society and just taken.
They are jealous of anyone who is socially above them instead of striving to improve their own lot.

Yes major trouble many on forums they can’t debate unless they shout , lot of them are jealous of over individuals , back stabbing each other , and never see so many retards in one place , ie forums , I nearly given up debating, but Post to whind a few individuals up , bit like fishing , cast your line and see who you catch
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 pm

Dean wrote:Once a racist always a racist, Micky...

I don't agree.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:07 pm

I would say that might be true for folk over 70, but in general people learn to change how their words are used in public. Thing is, you really can't tell if they are really racist if they keep their thoughts to themselves...and not act on them.
measurer

Postby Puzzler » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:
Oh look - another brain dead cunt who believes whatever shite comes out of Deans shitstained lips. No, not wanting ISIS fighters to return doesn’t make me racist especially when lots of them are white Europeans.

You are stupid if you think people call you racist because of a textbook definition of it.

You could rally against White ISIS Europeans or showing your faux support for Shias..It doesn't make an iota of difference that you are a grade A cunt weighed down by drugs and booze...

Oh my support for Shia is anything but faux, my little salafist pal. I love how they smash yer ISIS mates to absolute pieces, terrorise the cunts, give em a taste of their own medicine. How about Abu Azrael who chopped countless ISIS vermin up with his axe :pmsl: now fuck off you puritanical cunt, just like all the other trolls who’s only ammo is the fact I like a drink and a smoke, much the same way in which they trolled Les when he posted here. NOW FUCK OFF, and don’t forget to suck ya troll in arms Deans acorn :dafinger:
Last edited by Puzzler on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puzzler

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:11 pm

measurer wrote:I would say that might be true for folk over 70, but in general people learn to change how their words are used in public. Thing is, you really can't tell if they are really racist if they keep their thoughts to themselves...and not act on them.

But Micky only looks over 70. :dunno:
McAz

Postby measurer » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:14 pm

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I would say that might be true for folk over 70, but in general people learn to change how their words are used in public. Thing is, you really can't tell if they are really racist if they keep their thoughts to themselves...and not act on them.

Dunno and prefer to keep it like that Az :ooer:
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:22 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:

Dunno and prefer to keep it like that Az :ooer:

Poor Micky. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Rockstar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:30 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Oh my support for Shia is anything but faux, my little salafist pal. I love how they smash yer ISIS mates to absolute pieces, terrorise the cunts, give em a taste of their own medicine. How about Abu Azrael who chopped countless ISIS vermin up with his axe :pmsl: now fuck off you puritanical cunt, just like all the other trolls who’s only ammo is the fact I like a drink and a smoke, much the same way in which they trolled Les when he posted here. NOW FUCK OFF, and don’t forget to suck ya troll in arms Deans acorn :dafinger:

I'm gonna slice you like a fucking kebab (only figuratively) like Mr Abu Azrael did to an ISIS militant. Do you extend your support to all sects of the Muslim world except the salafist Wahabbis?

There are 4 major Sunni schools of thought . (Hanafi Maliki Shafii Hanbali ) Do you love them too? Why keep harping about Shias? In your fucked up mind,its a good thing the Muslims are fighting amongst themselves..The numbers will be lesser innit??

You swear your support to all the oppressed sects of Islam against the ISIS vermin right now to prove that you are not an opportunist too afraid to voice your inner racist views.Your hero Mr Abu Azrael believes the following :

Abu Azrael, a Shiite Muslim militant fighting ISIS with Iraq's Popular Mobilization Forces, said he's ready to “defend the oppressed people of all sects.”
Rockstar

Postby Markey mark » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:37 pm

But spanner in the works , how comes many far right group members have black or Asian wife or girlfriends
Markey mark

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

Well, it was Puzzles who was posting the other day at 4am, telling everyone that he was away to open yet another can of Stella...

Postby McAz » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Markey mark wrote:But spanner in the works , how comes many far right group members have black or Asian wife or girlfriends

You think fucking a black women excuses hatred for other races? :scratch:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms