They're really… :dunno:
McAz

Re: What A Wonderful World.

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

I sat on his knee when I was 3 in NY airport. Mum has the picture. :smilin:
measurer

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:06 pm

measurer wrote:I sat on his knee when I was 3 in NY airport. Mum has the picture. :smilin:

Be good to see that. :smilin:
McAz

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:10 pm

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I sat on his knee when I was 3 in NY airport. Mum has the picture. :smilin:

Might be even more fun getting her to look for it - she has altzheimers... :ooer:
measurer

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:05 pm

that is something to treasure.

Postby Keyser » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 pm

How wonderful! :cuppaT:
Keyser

Postby malamute » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:26 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:

Might be even more fun getting her to look for it - she has altzheimers... :ooer:

So has my Mum Measurer and its a cruel illness. Coincidentally, I made her up a small album of pictures today all labelled clearly because last week she told me she could no longer see her Mothers face and she couldnt remember what her own house looked like. To see her gradually slipping away mentally is very difficult and made worse because she realises it herself but can do nothing about it.

A male friend has recently been diagnosed with dementia at 64 and I know of people even younger than him who have been diagnosed.
malamute

Postby Bella » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 pm

What a memory ! :wubbers:
Bella

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:48 pm

malamute wrote:
measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:

So has my Mum Measurer and its a cruel illness. Coincidentally, I made her up a small album of pictures today all labelled clearly because last week she told me she could no longer see her Mothers face and she couldnt remember what her own house looked like. To see her gradually slipping away mentally is very difficult and made worse because she realises it herself but can do nothing about it.

A male friend has recently been diagnosed with dementia at 64 and I know of people even younger than him who have been diagnosed.

My mum had Altzheimers for 2 years before she died, and I gave up work for 2 years to look after her before we got care put in place, and it's the most soul destroying most debilitating disease ever, and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy........ :shake head:
Mickyboy

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:54 pm

malamute wrote:
measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:

Plasticity of mind. The fore front of nuro science has reveald the mind is able to regenerate. A number of fitness regimes use DNA markers to aid in developing a healthy lifestyle. The correct foods and mental activities I believe in the vast majority of cases reverses disease.

Mr Armstrong is the man!
art0hur0moh

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug