California House Of Horror.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: California House Of Horror.

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Among the numerous charges they're facing, he's being charged with committing a "lewd act on a child by force or fear"

More detail is emerging of what these poor kids were subjected to, including torture. Unimaginable...

Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin announces charges:
12 charges of torture filed against both parents
One charge against father of lewd act on a child by force or fear
Seven charges of abuse of a dependent adult
Six charges of child abuse
12 charges of false imprisonment

https://news.sky.com/story/live-torture-parents-to-appear-in-court-11212664
Vam

Postby guest » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:42 pm

"There was a poster who declared he was an alpha male. He was banned - but not for that. And he was a bellend."
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... e-males/p2

The legend that is jp lives on. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:45 pm

'House of Horrors' parents plead NOT GUILTY on all counts of abusing their 13 children as it's revealed starved siblings were forced to stay awake all night in squalid home - and daughter who raised alarm planned escape for two years

David and Louise Turpin appeared in court on Thursday and denied all 75 charges against them
They are alleged to have made their children stay awake until 4am or 5am every night then they slept all day
They 'tied them to their beds with chains and shackles for months at a time and none ever saw a dentist'
The children were 'forced to watch them eat pies but were seldom fed themselves and showered once a year'
The 'only thing they were allowed to do' was keep journals, hundreds of which were recovered on Sunday
The hospital caring for the siblings launched a fund for them on Thursday for strangers to donate to
The siblings' escape plan had been in the works for two years before they were rescued earlier this week
If convicted of all, they face a minimum of 94 years in jail each but prosecutors are seeking life sentences

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... night.html

:shake head:
Fletch

Postby jp761 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:53 pm

guest wrote:"There was a poster who declared he was an alpha male. He was banned - but not for that. And he was a bellend."
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... e-males/p2

The legend that is jp lives on. :gigglesnshit:
Bitter and twisted old bint alert!! :roll:

I'm not explaining that one again. :roll: Let's just say though I don't particularly believe in 'alpha males'. I definitely don't believe in them online. keyboard warriors the lot of us nothing more. :thumbsup:
jp761

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:00 am

Fletch wrote:'House of Horrors' parents plead NOT GUILTY on all counts of abusing their 13 children as it's revealed starved siblings were forced to stay awake all night in squalid home - and daughter who raised alarm planned escape for two years

David and Louise Turpin appeared in court on Thursday and denied all 75 charges against them
They are alleged to have made their children stay awake until 4am or 5am every night then they slept all day
They 'tied them to their beds with chains and shackles for months at a time and none ever saw a dentist'
The children were 'forced to watch them eat pies but were seldom fed themselves and showered once a year'
The 'only thing they were allowed to do' was keep journals, hundreds of which were recovered on Sunday
The hospital caring for the siblings launched a fund for them on Thursday for strangers to donate to
The siblings' escape plan had been in the works for two years before they were rescued earlier this week
If convicted of all, they face a minimum of 94 years in jail each but prosecutors are seeking life sentences

If I was gunna put myself in the shoes of an abuser, right. And I was thinking of things I really didn’t want my abused kids to do, keeping a written record of everything would probably be somewhere at the top of that list.

Maybe these are the kind of twisted fucks that really think there was nothing wrong with anything they did. Those poor kids. :shake head:
NastyNickers

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:17 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Fletch wrote:'House of Horrors' parents plead NOT GUILTY on all counts of abusing their 13 children as it's revealed starved siblings were forced to stay awake all night in squalid home - and daughter who raised alarm planned escape for two years

If I was gunna put myself in the shoes of an abuser, right. And I was thinking of things I really didn’t want my abused kids to do, keeping a written record of everything would probably be somewhere at the top of that list.

Maybe these are the kind of twisted fucks that really think there was nothing wrong with anything they did. Those poor kids. :shake head:

The US is riddled with religious types and a lot of them believe in cults, Lucifer and numerology. It's frightening to see how a developed nation can have so many people detached from reality or dependent on a 'life crutch'. They probably believed in what they were doing or convinced themselves they were doing the right thing in some way.

I've been following the US corruption for over a year now which means reading and posting on US populated sites. It's really opened my eyes to just how much religion and church rules their lives. The occult stuff and numerology they really take notice of. There are certain numbers that they claim have hidden meanings. 33 is one of them. 3's play a big part as does the obvious 666. It's all a bit weird to be honest.
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:56 am

Fletch wrote:
The US is riddled with religious types and a lot of them believe in cults, Lucifer and numerology. It's frightening to see how a developed nation can have so many people detached from reality or dependent on a 'life crutch'. They probably believed in what they were doing or convinced themselves they were doing the right thing in some way.

I've been following the US corruption for over a year now which means reading and posting on US populated sites. It's really opened my eyes to just how much religion and church rules their lives. The occult stuff and numerology they really take notice of. There are certain numbers that they claim have hidden meanings. 33 is one of them. 3's play a big part as does the obvious 666. It's all a bit weird to be honest.

I’ve got a lot of American ‘friends’, people I met on a game I played 15 years ago and have hung around as acquaintances on my Facebook since (some are actual proper friends, and we’ve done group holidays). Majority of them are liberal fucks like me. One of them isn’t. She’s not really religious or anything, but she’s a republican and she has a gun and she posts bullshit ‘news’ from republican rags and that Tomi Lahren cunt.
And even that baffles me. She’s also really into conspiracy theories, the really whacky ones. I think that’s her religion.

But anyway. The US both fascinates and terrifies me. I don’t know how such a country, a great and powerful country ( :roll: ) can be so bloody backwards. There’s this huge chunk of America that is plain fucking crazy.
NastyNickers

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:10 am

Fletch wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

A lot of the secret societies possibly all of them are into numbers and symbols.
They are said to be powerful and can be used for and against people and things in many ways.
Bit like spells.
The symbols are often used as messages.
You're entering a certain area under the control of blah blah.
This was built by blah and imbued with power because ....
The numbers thing can get very complicated.
All to do with power and influence and worship.
Kennedy made a famous speech about secret societies in places of power in American politics and we can only presume those kinds of people are still there.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:09 am

NastyNickers wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I’ve got a lot of American ‘friends’, people I met on a game I played 15 years ago and have hung around as acquaintances on my Facebook since (some are actual proper friends, and we’ve done group holidays). Majority of them are liberal fucks like me. One of them isn’t. She’s not really religious or anything, but she’s a republican and she has a gun and she posts bullshit ‘news’ from republican rags and that Tomi Lahren cunt.
And even that baffles me. She’s also really into conspiracy theories, the really whacky ones. I think that’s her religion.

But anyway. The US both fascinates and terrifies me. I don’t know how such a country, a great and powerful country ( :roll: ) can be so bloody backwards. There’s this huge chunk of America that is plain fucking crazy.

With you with the fascination but it's more rubberneck-peeping for me.

Some states sanction underage marriages, condone the death penalty, celebrate an inordinate number of vacuous plastic "celebs", have areas akin to gun-toting High Noon yet show a nipple and the nation gets the vapours.

Totally barking mad.

Postby Holly » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:32 am

guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Fletch wrote:

With you with the fascination but it's more rubberneck-peeping for me.

Some states sanction underage marriages, condone the death penalty, celebrate an inordinate number of vacuous plastic "celebs", have areas akin to gun-toting High Noon yet show a nipple and the nation gets the vapours.

Totally barking mad.

OMG, that's so true...the other day I watched a documentary about something to do with sex workers...they actually bleeped out the words penis, vagina and prostitute...it had an AO rating :gigglesnshit:
...and then you have programs like Married at first sight, the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise and many more, where sex with total strangers is encouraged, if not even compulsory if they want to stay on the show :ooer:
The hypocrisy is astonishing.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:20 am

My blood boiled as I watched the prosecutor talk about the details of the charges against Mr and Mrs Turpin. I usually take the piss out of people who react to these things by wishing particularly cruel fates for the perpetrators but I genuinely hope these cunts suffer for as long as possible.
Lambert

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:35 am

Lambert wrote:My blood boiled as I watched the prosecutor talk about the details of the charges against Mr and Mrs Turpin. I usually take the piss out of people who react to these things by wishing particularly cruel fates for the perpetrators but I genuinely hope these cunts suffer for as long as possible.

I was following it in real time, on the link I posted last night.

Just two more examples of the endless variety of ways these depraved aberrations came up with to torment and subjugate their kids, included...

They were allowed to shower once a year. Chaining them up if they were caught washing their hands above the wrist. This was deemed to be "playing with the water".

Keeping brand new unwrapped toys on display, and in full view of the kids, who were never allowed to touch those brightly coloured boxes.
Vam

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Vam wrote:
Lambert wrote:My blood boiled as I watched the prosecutor talk about the details of the charges against Mr and Mrs Turpin. I usually take the piss out of people who react to these things by wishing particularly cruel fates for the perpetrators but I genuinely hope these cunts suffer for as long as possible.

I was following it in real time, on the link I posted last night.

Just two more examples of the endless variety of ways these depraved aberrations came up with to torment and subjugate their kids, included...

They were allowed to shower once a year. Chaining them up if they were caught washing their hands above the wrist. This was deemed to be "playing with the water".

Keeping brand new unwrapped toys on display, and in full view of the kids, who were never allowed to touch those brightly coloured boxes.

Some of these kids are in their 20s and have no idea about basic things in our society. Some of them didn't know what the police are or what "medication" or "pills" are. It's mindblowing that their wider family had absolutely no idea that anything out of the ordinary was occurring. In fact I simply don't believe it. You only have to look at them to know something is wrong.

I wonder how they are going to be rehabilitated? They'll have to be split up if they're going to go to foster families, but that might be too traumatic for them. I doubt there's a foster family out there capable of dealing with 12 physically and emotionally damaged kids.
Lambert

Postby Vam » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:37 pm

Their world and all they ever knew only encompassed each other. The distress and trauma of suddenly being separated must be intolerable for them.

One of the published images of the family showed a very tall guy wearing glasses, and it was assumed he was the eldest child. Turns out the 29-year old is a woman.

The charges all centre around 12 of the offspring. The youngest (2-years old) was found to be well-fed and cared for. It would probably only have been a question of time before she would have been malnourished too, though.
Vam

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:37 pm

Vam wrote:Their world and all they ever knew only encompassed each other. The distress and trauma of suddenly being separated must be intolerable for them.

One of the published images of the family showed a very tall guy wearing glasses, and it was assumed he was the eldest child. Turns out the 29-year old is a woman.

The charges all centre around 12 of the offspring. The youngest (2-years old) was found to be well-fed and cared for. It would probably only have been a question of time before she would have been malnourished too, though.

Did you see the news about the dogs, Vam?

Two spoiled and well fed dogs were found in the house.

So they were feeding their dogs and starving their children.
Vicky

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms