DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Carry on
measurer

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Well I was going to reply to Charlie and say I just can't bring myself to say the c word, I can add it to stuff like calling TJ 'Doris Cuntstein' but I can't use it in its raw form

but I won't bother now :snooty:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:28 pm

I hear ya !
measurer

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Well I was going to reply to Charlie and say I just can't bring myself to say the c word, I can add it to stuff like calling TJ 'Doris Cuntstein' but I can't use it in its raw form

The other Mods usually leave a page or two as a reference point. She must be out of practise...
Dean

Postby Cobs » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Dean wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Well I was going to reply to Charlie and say I just can't bring myself to say the c word, I can add it to stuff like calling TJ 'Doris Cuntstein' but I can't use it in its raw form

The other Mods usually leave a page or two as a reference point. She must be out of practise...

That was fucking brutal.
Cobs

Postby Lambert » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?

I'm afraid they've stopped using money as it's an inherent feature of the oppressive and evil capitalist society that Jeremy Corbyn will overthrow. However, some medium of exchange is still required in the meantime, so you ought to be receiving your vinyl copy of The Internationale, Che Guevara t-shirt (made from the finest hemp) and half a bushel of wheat in the next couple of days.
Lambert

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 pm

Cobs wrote:
Dean wrote:

That was fucking brutal.

I wouldn’t go that far mate. She tries her best...
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:32 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1455#p1364321

QFT. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. : tongue:
jra

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm

Cobs wrote:
Dean wrote:

That was fucking brutal.

Yep, brutal bitch I am. Are you all so forgetful that a post posted minutes ago has been forgotten? U can still look it up. HTH :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:33 pm

So now we have
A) I must be hobbit guest posting
B) Bitches ganging up on you (even though you started it this time) poor Goodwife
C) Threats to stop posting so people will go "oh no dont go/feel sorry for you" poor Goodwife
anbd finally
D ) I'm not really a drama queen (after telling everyone else that is what Hobbit and Vam are)

You're everything and more you accuse the others of.

A. Didnt say that And I don't think it is hobbit
B. They do
C. Where was the threat? Learn to read! I was just saying! I am going nowhere and so there is no thread and I give absolutely zero fucks if anyone says dont go they are more likely to say shut the door behind you on the way out
D. I have never said that and I am not

Have a nice evening :Hiya:
Goodwife

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:34 pm

Lambert wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Evening comrades... has anyone else not had their money clear from Momentum? I've had my payslip but the money hasn;t gone in the bank... I called Natalia Titaniavitch in HR and she says it was supposed to go through this afternoon?

I'm afraid they've stopped using money as it's an inherent feature of the oppressive and evil capitalist society that Jeremy Corbyn will overthrow. However, some medium of exchange is still required in the meantime, so you ought to be receiving your vinyl copy of The Internationale, Che Guevara t-shirt (made from the finest hemp) and half a bushel of wheat in the next couple of days.

No wheat no vodka comrade!!!
Odessa Steps

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1440#p1364280

Remember that when your fishwife partners in crime have a go at other people.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:36 pm

jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1455#p1364321

I note you kept out of the 'yid' thread

too scared to play with the big boys?

oh and you can go fuck yourself too
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:38 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Lambert wrote:

No wheat no vodka comrade!!!

Other cereal grains are available.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:39 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=45186&start=1455#p1364321

I note you kept out of the 'yid' thread

too scared to play with the big boys?

oh and you can go fuck yourself too

Kept out, as in haven't read most of it yet. :thumbsup:

Be polite Hobbit. I might talk to you with a bit more respect. :thumbsup:

ETA. That bait and fuck off just came out of nowhere didn't it. And you don't think you might have some issues.
jra

Next

Return to The Archive