Living My Life

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Living My Life

Postby samthefootball » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:46 pm

Hello all. I just want to say I am so sorry about last year and the way I had acted. I just didn't know how to control my emotions and I felt so sad and so angry about life.

That has changed now and It has probably been since Xmas but I am now living the life that I want and I feel happy. I am going to the gym, doing well on my college course at Level 3 Year 1 and changing my life for the better. I know see what people meant when they said that it was Me and only me who had to turn my life around. No one else could help me if I didn't want to be helped.

I want to say now, thank you to everyone that helped me or tried to help me in the past year, I hope I can stay part with this very funny and great forum for years to come :smilin:
samthefootball

Re: Living My Life

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Ahhh I’m glad thing are better for you! :Wiiiine!:
NastyNickers

Postby samthefootball » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:57 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Ahhh I’m glad thing are better for you! :Wiiiine!:

Thank you. And I am sorry about the nasty things I replied to you NastyNickers. You seem like such a kind and caring person and you have had to put up with so much in the past. If i become half the person you are then I know I would have done well :smilin:
samthefootball

Postby Major » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:21 am

Stating personal stuff on forums is not a good idea, take care.
Major
Twat.

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:18 pm

samthefootball wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Ahhh I’m glad thing are better for you! :Wiiiine!:

Thank you. And I am sorry about the nasty things I replied to you NastyNickers. You seem like such a kind and caring person and you have had to put up with so much in the past. If i become half the person you are then I know I would have done well :smilin:

Ah don’t worry about it Sam. I can’t even remember it!
I’m an arsehole really, the trick is managing to keep the arseholeness under control and in your head. Keep up the good work though, Life is what you make it.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:15 pm

Glad you're feeling more positive sam :) :thumbsup:

Postby samthefootball » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:12 pm

Does anybody know how i might be able to get back on to digital spy. I emailed them and they replied back to me saying they still won't let me back on and my ban will remain. This is unfair because I thought i would be let back on. I mean I like this site but I don't want to be banned from sites anymore. Its not fair. Im not the person I was last year
samthefootball

Postby Vicky » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:21 pm

samthefootball wrote:Does anybody know how i might be able to get back on to digital spy. I emailed them and they replied back to me saying they still won't let me back on and my ban will remain. This is unfair because I thought i would be let back on. I mean I like this site but I don't want to be banned from sites anymore. Its not fair. Im not the person I was last year

Sam, I don't know what got you banned on DS, but emailing the mods isn't a good idea.

When members get banned from here, they tend to keep a low profile for a while and then ask us to reconsider their ban.

You should let things lie for a while.
Vicky

Postby samthefootball » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:00 pm

Vicks wrote:
samthefootball wrote:Does anybody know how i might be able to get back on to digital spy. I emailed them and they replied back to me saying they still won't let me back on and my ban will remain. This is unfair because I thought i would be let back on. I mean I like this site but I don't want to be banned from sites anymore. Its not fair. Im not the person I was last year

Sam, I don't know what got you banned on DS, but emailing the mods isn't a good idea.

When members get banned from here, they tend to keep a low profile for a while and then ask us to reconsider their ban.

How long do you think I should wait though. I am not that person I was last year.
samthefootball

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:09 pm

samthefootball wrote:
Vicks wrote:

How long do you think I should wait though. I am not that person I was last year.

Every so often they have a amnesty where they let banned members back. You could be waiting years though. It's the same for everyone else.
It's a shit site, you're best off it. :thumbsup:

Postby samthefootball » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:02 pm

Yeah I know. But the thing that upsets me is that I am not a nasty person. If I could turn back time on last year I would. Do you think there is a way I could create a new account one day I feel maybe that might be the best thing to do.
samthefootball

Postby Vicky » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:46 pm

samthefootball wrote:
Vicks wrote:

I know you aren't Sam and it's nice to see the difference in you.

Getting back on DS could take ages.

If you really want back on there, you might have to sneak back on.

Use a different name and try and change the way you post.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:44 pm

You are really going to have to disguise yourself.

You can't mention he who must not be named. As soon as you do you will be recognised. Don't mention the course you're on, that might give you away. Don't go on about how no one will give you a job, and your past behaviour. Mentioning your autism might possibly give you away, though it depends. Your other issue...don't mention it. Don't moan about not having a girlfriend either.

You could have a go. Worst that will happen is that you are banned again.

Postby Bella » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:35 pm

samthefootball wrote:Hello all. I just want to say I am so sorry about last year and the way I had acted. I just didn't know how to control my emotions and I felt so sad and so angry about life.

That has changed now and It has probably been since Xmas but I am now living the life that I want and I feel happy. I am going to the gym, doing well on my college course at Level 3 Year 1 and changing my life for the better. I know see what people meant when they said that it was Me and only me who had to turn my life around. No one else could help me if I didn't want to be helped.

I want to say now, thank you to everyone that helped me or tried to help me in the past year, I hope I can stay part with this very funny and great forum for years to come :smilin:

Good to see more happier about your self.

II'm hoping you might this forum helpful x http://wrongplanet.net/
All the best :smilin:
Bella

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug