DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:10 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:Panic over... I just had a crank shaft for a 1935 T-16 tractor delivered... the system works.

The T-16 uses the later 1936 crank shaft. :snooty:
Fletch

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:11 pm

spelling guest wrote:
Guest wrote:How is the insult ‘menopausal women’ any worse than all the real nasty vivacious shit and name calling thrown at Goodwife?

One insult and the bullies lose their shit. As JRA might say- Karma bitches!

I meant vicious not vivacious!

Although maybe GW is vivacious too and that’s what pisses them off! :laughing:

It’s so weird that they have a problem if she gets on with any men on here.

its true there are more bitches than dogs here...
:thumbsup:
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 pm

jra wrote:
Are you done yet? Why have I got to post in that thread or any other thread for that matter? This forum isn't a court of law. Still working on the being polite I see.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond.

ETA. As for Fletch, as per usual most likely they started it off. So, they can suck it up.

Go on then, explain your comment jra.
Last edited by Fletch on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fletch

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:15 pm

I’m putting money on Huntycunty.
The agenda is just too agenda-ry.
NastyNickers

Postby Odessa Steps » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Fletch wrote:
Odessa Steps wrote:Panic over... I just had a crank shaft for a 1935 T-16 tractor delivered... the system works.

Well... fuck...
Odessa Steps

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Don't mention the M word! :wurms:

Why though Ragga? Despite Nickers trying to lie about it she’s only said it about Hobbit and Vam and considering their anger at her if she has a laugh, especially with men on here, their hormones and moods do seem all over the place. It seems apt.

I don’t think they can complain given all the names they’ve called her. It’s clearly hit a nerve, so maybe they might start to see what it must be like for those on the end of their own insults. Fairs fair.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

So now we have
A) I must be hobbit guest posting
B) Bitches ganging up on you (even though you started it this time) poor Goodwife
C) Threats to stop posting so people will go "oh no dont go/feel sorry for you" poor Goodwife
anbd finally
D ) I'm not really a drama queen (after telling everyone else that is what Hobbit and Vam are)

You're everything and more you accuse the others of.

A. Didnt say that And I don't think it is hobbit
B. They do
C. Where was the threat? Learn to read! I was just saying! I am going nowhere and so there is no thread and I give absolutely zero fucks if anyone says dont go they are more likely to say shut the door behind you on the way out
D. I have never said that and I am not

Have a nice evening :Hiya:

I thought you said you didn't want to talk about this any more tonight, so why are you still talking? :again?:
You start everything and you're deffo being played like a tightly stringed up puppet. Every fucking day sees you go into one about Hobbit & Vam & Knickers. You always kick it off each and every time and no way are you " just having a laugh" , so stop playing the fuckung innicent.

What like yesterday? You know where I was being talked about and I said not one fucking word in reply.

I think I know myself better than you do and so If I say I am having a laugh then you can Bet your bottom dollar I am having a laugh. Menopausal and past it women thinking they are the big I am make me laugh

Its a forum not the mafia

Now our takeaway arrived five mins ago so off to stuff my face and have some fun :grub:

Is that you Hunty? :pointlaugh: :gigglesnshit:

I have no idea who that is but no.

I am goodwife. I came from DS after I followed a link in GD one day looking out of curiosity, i have no history with any posters on here and I am that insignificant on DS you don't talk about me on here :snooty:
Goodwife

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:

Why though Ragga? Despite Nickers trying to lie about it she’s only said it about Hobbit and Vam and considering their anger at her if she has a laugh, especially with men on here, their hormones and moods do seem all over the place. It seems apt.

I don’t think they can complain given all the names they’ve called her. It’s clearly hit a nerve, so maybe they might start to see what it must be like for those on the end of their own insults. Fairs fair.

I think she might want to look at others she may be insulting who have did no wrong to her... so tend to agree with Rags
measurer

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:

You sound like a right boring bastard...
Dean

Postby WindyGuest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:23 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Are you done yet? Why have I got to post in that thread or any other thread for that matter? This forum isn't a court of law. Still working on the being polite I see.

I'm not at the moment going to rise to your obvious baiting. You are a very little fish in a very large pond.

ETA. As for Fletch, as per usual most likely they started it off. So, they can suck it up.

Go on then, explain your comment jra.

You just can't help yourself, can you Fletch?
WindyGuest

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm

Odessa Steps wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Well... fuck...

Shortages of the later crank shaft, hence getting rid of the old superseded ones. You need the modified rods to use it, they might be in next weeks pay packet so don't worry.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:24 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’m putting money on Huntycunty.
The agenda is just too agenda-ry.

The ranty guest who magically appears as back up every time GW posts also sounds a bit like HunterTwat

It's starting to look a bit coordinated

Didn't some saddo back themselves up over 500 times as a guest?

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:25 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like a right boring bastard...

Boring bastard is fine I think. Just don’t call them a menopausal woman! :grrrrr:

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:27 pm

Guest wrote:

Jesus guesty. Why this obsession with talking to the opposite sex, hormones, menapause etc.
GW this morning (and this afternoon, and this evening), now you.
It’s getting strange. It’s almost as if it’s you two really bloody hung up on it.
:ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:28 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think she might want to look at others she may be insulting who have did no wrong to her... so tend to agree with Rags

Most the women on here don't act like Vam and hobbit.

From the interactions I have had all the women bar those two seem nice. Hobbit has her nice times too. If she wasn't constantly hating on me I would probably have a laugh.

Now anytime I mention gangster grannys or them being old it is because it riles them just the same as it riled me constantly being called shit for brains and airhead etc.

Tit for tat, if they are going to dish it they can bloody well take it

Apologies if anyone else feels lumped in but I think the majority of the women (apart from JP) manage to keep their hormones in check and appear reasonably sane
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive