DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Vam only seems happy posting when she has Hobbit for back up nowadays :bell:

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
I thought her and Poca were quite friendly

I have no idea why she would talk about her like that

Oh look the rat in a hat is shit stirring again. I suppose you are used to being sewer level :dunno:

And shes off, shit stirring while accusing others of shit stirring :roll:

I think vam and HF should always stick around if only to annoy the fuck out of GW :yess: you can tell them being here gets to her.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see gdprick has got a picture of him and safi on ds. She doesnt look as big as previous comments in this thread would suggest

Are we looking at the same picture? She's twice the size of him!

He looks boss eyed and bald and she’s a larger lass for sure. Not sure why their looks are so important to people but on here people are mocked for far worse so I suppose it is what it is.

He's pretty handsome, she's done very well for herself.

Postby Stooo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:45 pm

Quit being personal you retards (disapproved posts), I bet you all have a face like a dog's bum...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I see gdprick has got a picture of him and safi on ds. She doesnt look as big as previous comments in this thread would suggest

He looks boss eyed and bald and she’s a larger lass for sure. Not sure why their looks are so important to people but on here people are mocked for far worse so I suppose it is what it is.

He's pretty handsome, she's done very well for herself.

Defiantly a bit of Bruce Willis going on there . Safi is very pretty. Why people choose to be mean is beyond me .

Postby Vicky » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

I've never seen Safi being nasty about anyone.

It's fucking pathetic the way some people have a go at her.

She's pretty, she's happy and she's got a partner that loves her.

Maybe that's the problem, jealously.
Vicky

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

Vicks wrote:I've never seen Safi being nasty about anyone.

It's fucking pathetic the way some people have a go at her.

She's pretty, she's happy and she's got a partner that loves her.

Maybe that's the problem, jealously.

I would say so, that picture is lovely and they look well suited and happy. Some people are just bitter, twisted and spiteful. Gdjman is bald? Well he is not bad looking for 50.

Postby Nucks » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:21 pm

I was a little bored and read thru some old DS/dtv threads, can I ask how long admin knew how much Hunter was replying as a guest to himself as a guest before he got banned? Hindsight of course but it seems so obvious :gigglesnshit: that’s what he was doing. One or two members expressed their thoughts at the time that it sounded like he was multiple guests keeping the frump thing going. Did you allow him to do it because it made him look like such a tool? :mrgreen:

I also didn’t half wonder if he was behind the Lucy James account on DS. He seemed desperate to prove that a young pretty poster would be disliked and lo and behold along came Lucy. Almost like magic.
Nucks

Postby Number one guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Clearly shaven, not bald. Far better than a comb over.
Number one guest

Postby measurer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:34 pm

Guest wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Vam only seems happy posting when she has Hobbit for back up nowadays :bell:

No. Do you sit all day watching who comes and goes and when? Get out and enjoy ur life, more than just forums in this World.
measurer

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:The axing of Big Brother will be a big blow to digital spy forums as its one of their mad busiest forums when the show is running.
Another nail in their coffin?

Not so much these days. In days of old when they had 24 hour coverage available it was super busy. So much so that eviction nights were likely to crash the forum servers. It's not been like that for years. Doubt it will make much difference, channel 4 forum closing was the last big rush to DS, now there's all sorts of platforms for it.

The job of modding a huge site probably comes into play as well. DS has been revamped for now but maybe its days are numbered too. IMDb shut their messageboards down not that long ago, I kind of miss them, it was a good site to get a feel for a film you hadn’t watched yet, some of the reviews were also quite funny. :gigglesnshit:

I see YouTube videos often have the comment section removed, and some online newspaper sites no longer allow for commenting. I would guess as hosts they want to avoid any legal entanglements regarding trolling and harassment, which seem to be on the rise.

DS is absolutely on borrowed time. I think it will be gone within two years.

Its a good point about libel. I'm surprised DS hasn't landed itself in trouble before.

I know the BBC insisted on this thread be placed in the soap forum.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nd-crew/p1

and there is a similar one in the Big Brother forum

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... nts#latest

But it doesn't seem to have stopped the trolling.

Its always the same, a small few ruin the fun for everyone else.

DS has found itself in trouble several times.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:44 pm

So what if Safi is a little tubby, we're not all perfect and she has lovely hair and smile.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:46 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:Has anyone else noticed that Vam only seems happy posting when she has Hobbit for back up nowadays :bell:

No. Do you sit all day watching who comes and goes and when? Get out and enjoy ur life, more than just forums in this World.

Errrr, no.

Odd response.

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Aaron_Silver wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Aaron_Silver wrote:
I would never have known about here if I wasn't the subject of conversation so that's down to those on this thread.

well not exactly, you wouldn't have known about this thread if someone hadn't told you about it

and rest assured I have never talked about soap individuals, as far as I can see it's a very odd place

I was very ill, I joined in 2015 because I could no longer work, so boredom drove me to forums as I was not fit to do much at all. I have watched Eastenders from the first episode so it was a way of passing the time, fortunately I have finally had the operation I required and have a lengthy recovery process but when I return to work I won't be near the forums or only very occassionally. I never knew forums existed until 2015.

you don't have to explain yourself, we're all here for a variety of reasosns, I was just making the point that not everyone talks about everyone (it just seems like it sometimes :mrgreen: ) and that the soap forum is errrrrrrr 'unusual'

I think it's just the variety of senses of humour, often misunderstood mines often is, and of course the trolling doesn't help. I have made mistakes out of naivety but concentrate on the characters rather than the actors mostly now, and taking the rip out of some of the lunacies of these programs as a way to pass time and that's all there is to it for me.

Well I'm pleased you claim to have learned your lesson. You posted some foul stuff about Danniella Westbrook and she even called you out on her Twitter feed for that so it got you noticed as a troll. I'm no fan of her either but I just I know where to draw the line. One of these days your mouth will land you in big trouble and you won't be able to play Mr Passive Aggressive then.

Postby measurer » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:47 pm

Odd? No, an observation, a question, yes.
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive