Let Us Assume

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Let Us Assume

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:05 am

If you go to auction with a £5 million reserve and it sells you will have to pay commission to the auction house and they will tell the taxman.

I thank you clevah ones.lol lol lol
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:07 am

What happened here?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Trapper John » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:35 am

Don't forget 20% VAT as well.......just tyhe once though. :ooer:
Trapper John
Gunner.

Location: Champions league next season - prediction date: 10/5/2018

Postby Holly » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:52 am

Major wrote:If you go to auction with a £5 million reserve and it sells you will have to pay commission to the auction house and they will tell the taxman.

Listen you arrogant "clevah" little man...when you realise you have posted the same shit over and over, you actually have 10 minutes to delete your multiple posts :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:02 am

Holly wrote:
Major wrote:If you go to auction with a £5 million reserve and it sells you will have to pay commission to the auction house and they will tell the taxman.

Listen you arrogant "clevah" little man...when you realise you have posted the same shit over and over, you actually have 10 minutes to delete your multiple posts :roll:

Hello cleavah little girl. I am a cleavah big man. ya should see the size of my wallet.lol lol lol

No need to be offensive.

I tried and tried and tired to post it, it would NOT go through. I pressed submit quite a few times trying.
I went to break my fast, came back and had to ward off the onslaught, I did not/would not do it on purpose, who would.

Miss Rolly will moan at anything instead of contributing.

BTW I ASSUMED there was not to be baiting or trolling in the snug or some cannot read.

Anyway, I unreservedly apologise for any distress you believe I caused you, If it will help I will go and whip myself with a wet woodbine.

Best wishes and enjoy life

Rupert.
Major
Twat.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:04 am

Yes, because not declaring it to the taxman and getting prosecuted for tax evasion sounds like a great idea (it's not like you could retain a decent firm of tax consultants to set up investment vehicles to lawfully mitigate your tax burden.)

In addition, auctions tend to be good for sellers and not for buyers as it brings about higher returns given the competitive nature of big ticket items - oligarchs tend to make more money than sense these days.

Your method of doing things is remarkably poor.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Holly » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:09 am

Major wrote:
Holly wrote:

Hello cleavah little girl. I am a cleavah big man. ya should see the size of my wallet.lol lol lol

No need to be offensive.

I tried and tried and tired to post it, it would NOT go through. I pressed submit quite a few times trying.
I went to break my fast, came back and had to ward off the onslaught, I did not/would not do it on purpose, who would.

BTW I ASSUMED there was not to be baiting or trolling in the snug or some cannot read.

Anyway, I unreservedly apologise for any distress you believe I caused you, If it will help I will go and whip myself with a wet woodbine.

Rupert.

You fail miserably trying to be "clevah" or funny tbh. ...and your wallet is of no importance to me, enjoy what's in it while you can :roll:

Next time the site hangs, do not keep submitting your post. Once is enough. Every time you click submit, by the time the site comes back, your posts will have been submitted multiple times. ...So, once is enough...if the site hangs, just wait till it comes back by refreshing or logging out and in again.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:24 am

Holly wrote:
Major wrote:
Holly wrote:

No need to be offensive.

Rupert.

You fail miserably trying to be "clevah" or funny tbh. ...and your wallet is of no importance to me, enjoy what's in it while you can :roll:

Next time the site hangs, do not keep submitting your post. Once is enough. Every time you click submit, by the time the site comes back, your posts will have been submitted multiple times. ...So, once is enough...if the site hangs, just wait till it comes back by refreshing or logging out and in again.

Thank you for your valued advice Holly, I will remember it.

I luv a laff.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:33 am

Major if it hangs don't click a second time.
Open a new window on dogs log in to that one and check to see if the post has been made.
It usually has.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:38 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major if it hangs don't click a second time.
Open a new window on dogs log in to that one and check to see if the post has been made.
It usually has.

I appreciate that, thank you.

BTW it happens often but I eventually get back in time to delete the extras.
Major
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:05 pm

Major wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Major if it hangs don't click a second time.
It usually has.

I appreciate that, thank you.

BTW it happens often but I eventually get back in time to delete the extras.

It's a pain in the arse.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rockstar » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 pm

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:There is no gamble starbold - you put a reserve price of £5 million on the diamond at the auction. :scratch:

He told us all again and again he often went to auctions ..... :dunno:

Probably gives the rough diamonds he finds straight to his old mate Chicken DeBeer. :dunno:

I laughed.... :pmsl: :pmsl:
Rockstar

Postby Markey mark » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:10 pm

Major wrote:You were in a country where you found a massive rough diamond and the law stated FINDERS KEEPERS

You were offered the equivalent of £5 million Stirling to be paid into your UK account for it immediately
But
you had the option to take it to auction where you are professionally advised it COULD fetch much more,

Do you yake the £5 million or go to auction on a gamble?

I probably take it to a diamond dealer in Hatton garden , and try and do a cash deal , try and save on auction fees and less the taxman knew the better too
Markey mark

Postby Stooo » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:12 pm

Markey mark wrote:
Major wrote:You were in a country where you found a massive rough diamond and the law stated FINDERS KEEPERS

You were offered the equivalent of £5 million Stirling to be paid into your UK account for it immediately
But
you had the option to take it to auction where you are professionally advised it COULD fetch much more,

Do you yake the £5 million or go to auction on a gamble?

I probably take it to a diamond dealer in Hatton garden , and try and do a cash deal , try and save on auction fees and less the taxman knew the better too

Why? If you got caught then the OP would have you tortured.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Major » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:23 pm

A dealer in Hatton Garden would not do a cash deal, a money transfer yes but the authorities would be informed by your bank for being UNUSUAL. Someone would have to pay taxes on the deal anyway so you would lose out Markey,

Stooo, there are certain people on here who I have time for and do not wish them ill will.
Major
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms