DS and DTV - Part 79

Big Threads

Re: DS and DTV - Part 79

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do. I'm guessing some of these are DTV admin/mods that are pissed off with me because I found out what they were really like when they allowed me access to their private/secret forums, due to their inability to set up security/access permissions.

You couldn't manage it, could you? :roll: In your tedious daily round of block shitposting en masse, you just couldn't go a day without mentioning me.

Two indisputable facts coming up...

- I have never so much as looked at the DTV site, let alone modded there.

- You are a pompous, petulant, dumbass wanker, and I am loving seeing at least one of the admin here start to really lose patience with all the boring, whinging, droning shite you post.

I may post shite, but at least I'm polite about it the vast majority of the time. So, again, you're not in a position to judge. You, on the other hand, have forum Coprolalia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolalia
jra

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:26 pm

ffuest wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:I honestly wouldn’t be surprised it it was Hobbit or one of the other giddy coven posting as a guest. Their obsession with you has gone on 2 years now. 2 fucking years. If anyone should be whining and complaining about harassment or stalking it’s you.

Hobbit can hardly talk to you about victim blaming when she hounds you like a dog on here. She’s just too stupid to see how she comes across.

Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do.

Don’t you get bored with it all? Or do you really enjoy the ‘banter’?
To me it seems ridiculous to keep pointing out what a dick they think you are but equally ridiculous to respond to almost every post about you.
However, as this is the DTV/DS thread I suppose it does fit in with the thread remit

He enjoys the attention. And if he ain't getting it he goes looking for it.

And you don't by replying to the post. Yeah, whatever.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Girth wrote:
Guest wrote:Feminazi mod was out in force in that thread. Only here and on DS will any little bit of rationality be seen as hating women. Utterly absurd. People twist the hell out of what posters actually say. Even in the interview with the journalist on tv she expressed that many women and men had a great time at the event and both sides flirted and enjoyed each others company.

If some men sexually assaulted women then they should be reported and charged. No question. Trying to make out the whole event was a den of inequity full to the brim with women hating men assaulting women left right and centre is just inaccurate and plays to the feminist killjoy narrative DS love so much.

Our new recruit Giddy Girth was as usual a sanctimonious idiotic dick in there. He even started blaming Walliams for taking the gig which merely shows his lack of understanding of how the celebrity speaker/ hosting circuit works. Male feminists. Eugh. :pukeup:

Another victory for feminazis then and other blow for actual debate and a little bit of rationality and reason. Well done DS.

‘Feminazi’? You prick.

I wonder if that guest was one of those banned. Or just another sad case who thinks all women should be mute, compliant simpletons and not disturb his delusion of male supremacy.

People like you are exactly why we have a problem. No man I know actually thinks women should be mute or compliant or simpletons, quite the opposite. It’s all in your head. No one wants a woman like that. You probably think that’s why men might not be into you but people with your attitude give off many others reasons to steer well clear.

When you start going down your poor oppressed victim routine or blame everything on male supremacy you turn into a massive massive bore.

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

Guest wrote:Yawn, guests are welcomed here, accept or naff off.

Boring fucker was my first choice. Not female here so no PMs, phew. :smilin:

Why don't you naff off, instead of shit stirring.

Like I routinely send PMs to females. Another urban myth you choose to ignore to suit your own agenda or use as an excuse to have a pop at me.

And then you wonder why I have a problem with some guests on here when they come out with shyte like that.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:33 pm

Ich habe genug guest wrote:Jeez, just how many angry teenager guests are there on here now? :grrrrr:

Oh did you have to! We’ve only just got over the meltdowns over people being called grannies. Who knows what’s going to kick off if you call them teenagers. :grrrrr:

Postby jra forum support » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:35 pm

jra wrote:I may post shite, but at least I'm polite about it the vast majority of the time. So, again, you're not in a position to judge. You, on the other hand, have forum Coprolalia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politeness
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hand
jra forum support

Postby jra » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:36 pm

guest wrote:More tongue in cheek eh, the nearest you'd get I'd imagine. :whistle:

Here we go again. Imagine all you like. :whogives: Do you guests ever give up. Get a hobby instead of being nasty to people you don't know. I can do both, as I can multi-task. : tongue :
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:43 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Well said that person. It's a bit sad isn't it. Vam and VR6storm as well. I'll get the usual shit back, like I've been ignoring you, I've not replied to you for ages etc. etc., but they still do. I'm guessing some of these are DTV admin/mods that are pissed off with me because I found out what they were really like when they allowed me access to their private/secret forums, due to their inability to set up security/access permissions.

You couldn't manage it, could you? :roll: In your tedious daily round of block shitposting en masse, you just couldn't go a day without mentioning me.

Two indisputable facts coming up...

- I have never so much as looked at the DTV site, let alone modded there.

- You are a pompous, petulant, dumbass wanker, and I am loving seeing at least one of the admin here start to really lose patience with all the boring, whinging, droning shite you post.

I may post shite, but at least I'm polite about it the vast majority of the time. So, again, you're not in a position to judge. You, on the other hand, have forum Coprolalia.

Like you never cunt vam and others out :roll: Youre a seedy bastard and your posts make people’s eyes glaze over. But you still think your all that and more don’t you. Fucking loser.
I see that creepy goodwife shill sticks up for you. Something to be proud of that is :mrgreen:

Postby guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:46 pm

jra wrote:
guest wrote:More tongue in cheek eh, the nearest you'd get I'd imagine. :whistle:

Here we go again. Imagine all you like. :whogives: Do you guests ever give up. Get a hobby instead of being nasty to people you don't know. I can do both, as I can multi-task. : tongue :

Plenty of hobbies this end *stud so stop fretting.

* oops forgot, my bad.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Can't we just agree that both feminazis and MRA's all are cunts and just move on?

Postby guest » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:48 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Yawn, guests are welcomed here, accept or naff off.

Boring fucker was my first choice. Not female here so no PMs, phew. :smilin:

Why don't you naff off, instead of shit stirring.

Like I routinely send PMs to females. Another urban myth you choose to ignore to suit your own agenda or use as an excuse to have a pop at me.

And then you wonder why I have a problem with some guests on here when they come out with shyte like that.

Only when horny eh?

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girth wrote:
Guest wrote:Feminazi mod was out in force in that thread. Only here and on DS will any little bit of rationality be seen as hating women. Utterly absurd. People twist the hell out of what posters actually say. Even in the interview with the journalist on tv she expressed that many women and men had a great time at the event and both sides flirted and enjoyed each others company.

If some men sexually assaulted women then they should be reported and charged. No question. Trying to make out the whole event was a den of inequity full to the brim with women hating men assaulting women left right and centre is just inaccurate and plays to the feminist killjoy narrative DS love so much.

Our new recruit Giddy Girth was as usual a sanctimonious idiotic dick in there. He even started blaming Walliams for taking the gig which merely shows his lack of understanding of how the celebrity speaker/ hosting circuit works. Male feminists. Eugh. :pukeup:

Another victory for feminazis then and other blow for actual debate and a little bit of rationality and reason. Well done DS.

‘Feminazi’? You prick.

I wonder if that guest was one of those banned. Or just another sad case who thinks all women should be mute, compliant simpletons and not disturb his delusion of male supremacy.

People like you are exactly why we have a problem. No man I know actually thinks women should be mute or compliant or simpletons, quite the opposite. It’s all in your head. No one wants a woman like that. You probably think that’s why men might not be into you but people with your attitude give off many others reasons to steer well clear.

When you start going down your poor oppressed victim routine or blame everything on male supremacy you turn into a massive massive bore.

I don’t know how you can say that with a straight face after what’s been said about people who disagreed with the dismissive posts on DS. The generalisation about feminists, and how anyone who disagrees with the dismissive posts on DS are obvs feminists who cry rape when someone looks at them.

When you start going down your poor oppressed victim routine or blame everything on feminism you turn into a massive massive bore.

And clearly, you’re all incapable of actually discussing it without using labels and stereotypes and insults.
NastyNickers

Postby creamcheese » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:45 pm

Louise 32: has she had some kind of botched lobotomy?
creamcheese

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 pm

creamcheese wrote:Louise 32: has she had some kind of botched lobotomy?

:mrgreen: you so often echo my thoughts.

(I like Pope Tart too :wink: )
Vam

Postby Frankly » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:52 pm

creamcheese wrote:Just wanna say that I really like Pope tart.

:mrgreen: I'm not familiar with them, but this post made me laugh. posted among the bedlam happening at the mo. :thumbsup:
Frankly

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive