Blackie

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Blackie

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:26 am

It’s not like you to defend one of forums creepiest posters, Rags. :gigglesnshit:
Dean

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:27 am

Dean wrote:It’s not like you to defend one of forums creepiest posters, Rags. :gigglesnshit:

It's not like you to say nasty things about people Dean. :gigglesnshit:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vicks wrote:"Not a bad bone in his body"

Did someone preform an Exorcism on the aforementioned "Blackie"

:dunno:

I always find it rather obnoxious of some posters when they say...I like them, nothing wrong with them, lovely poster...he/she was always good to me, never had a problem with them balh blah blah...so what they're basically saying is...fuck you, I don't care if they were vile and abusive to you or made up lies, as long as they were OK with ME, they 're OK, end of :roll:

That happens all the time. Mods say that kind of thing too - as long as a poster isn't obnoxious to them, they don't care what they say to anyone else.

That's not quite true... we have a report button, if any member feels they need for assistance from the admin team, we're usually here to help.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:48 am

I've reported a post. :snooty:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:53 am

Dean wrote:I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little cunt...

DEAN!!!!!!!! Your post was reported...don't say things like that...I didn't even see it tbh, I wouldn't expect posts like this in the Snug :shake head: ...don't ever call BD creepy again :slap:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:03 am

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:I wonder if he still sucks his dogs cock. Or fantasises about 13 year old girls... he’d be no loss to humanity if he dropped dead, the creepy little cunt...

DEAN!!!!!!!! Your post was reported...don't say things like that...I didn't even see it tbh, I wouldn't expect posts like this in the Snug :shake head: ...don't ever call BD creepy again :slap:

You're taking the piss, right? :bawlin:
Raggamuffin

Postby Holly » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:24 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

:mrgreen:

...but you're right, Deans post was OTT nasty ! Although in a way, he has a point, he could have worded it a bit less offensive :paranoid:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:16 am

Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

...but you're right, Deans post was OTT nasty ! Although in a way, he has a point, he could have worded it a bit less offensive :paranoid:

They should write that on his gravestone. :awesome:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Major » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:14 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Holly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Holly wrote:

They should write that on his gravestone. :awesome:

That is pure rvil and vile, you are as bad as Dean, maybe you are he or Canary.
Major
Twat.

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug