Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.

TIA :cuppaT:

Your gaffer says otherwise when it suits him measurer.......

Get your own forum then, oh wait...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:What is the point of the Snug if people can just troll and bait others? :bored:

The question's been answered and the thread moved. Why the fuck you of all people are criticising the moderation here when you have said yourself that you were a dreadful mod I will never know. Did you suddenly become good at it?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
measurer wrote:Please follow the rules - of which they're aren't many but NO TROLLING IN THE SNUG.

:gigglesnshit:

I have no *gaffer* Micky, quite uncontrollable am I. Stooo can do as he pleases tho as he owns the forum. :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:58 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:What is the point of the Snug if people can just troll and bait others? :bored:

The question's been answered and the thread moved. Why the fuck you of all people are criticising the moderation here when you have said yourself that you were a dreadful mod I will never know. Did you suddenly become good at it?

Oh dear - has something happened? :ooer:
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:01 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Below the belt.......... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Just leave us to it OK? There's enough to do on here without having to bother with hurt feelings about frankly nothing.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Did your goolies end up in your throat?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's my fault I think fen, I hit a nerve the other day asking about trop........
Mickyboy

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Just leave us to it OK? There's enough to do on here without having to bother with hurt feelings about frankly nothing.

What hurt feelings? I was commenting on the trolling and baiting in the Snug. You've always said it's not allowed. Now Dean's calling people rapists in the showbiz section.
Raggamuffin

Postby Raggamuffin » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:06 pm

I can't be doing with moody people. :woteva:
Raggamuffin

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:12 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Did your goolies end up in your throat?

Yeah you wish......
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I can't be doing with moody people. :woteva:

He does seem that way fen........ :kinell:
Mickyboy

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:

What hurt feelings? I was commenting on the trolling and baiting in the Snug. You've always said it's not allowed. Now Dean's calling people rapists in the showbiz section.
Didn't you know Deans the messiah around here, in his own little mind at least. lol

I see a lot of bullshit going on. Different rules for different fuckers. Have consistent rules or have none at all, and let's see where that gets everyone. That's how I see it.
jp761

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:22 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Yeah you wish......

No I don't. You chose to go against here in a stupid forum war that you lost, constantly.

If you want to know about Trop, a member who hasn't posted here since the demise of 'your' subsidised site then simply get in touch with Goldy if it's that important.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:24 pm

jp761 wrote:Didn't you know Deans the messiah around here, in his own little mind at least. lol

I see a lot of bullshit going on. Different rules for different fuckers. Have consistent rules or have none at all, and let's see where that gets everyone. That's how I see it.

If you think the rules are being infringed then report the offending post to Admin. You have to do your bit too.
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms