Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:25 pm

McAz wrote:
jp761 wrote:Didn't you know Deans the messiah around here, in his own little mind at least. lol

I see a lot of bullshit going on. Different rules for different fuckers. Have consistent rules or have none at all, and let's see where that gets everyone. That's how I see it.

If you think the rules are being infringed then report the offending post to Admin. You have to do your bit too.

It's worth a try :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:25 pm

jp761 wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Stooo wrote:
The question's been answered and the thread moved. Why the fuck you of all people are criticising the moderation here when you have said yourself that you were a dreadful mod I will never know. Did you suddenly become good at it?

Oh dear - has something happened? :ooer:

Just leave us to it OK? There's enough to do on here without having to bother with hurt feelings about frankly nothing.

What hurt feelings? I was commenting on the trolling and baiting in the Snug. You've always said it's not allowed. Now Dean's calling people rapists in the showbiz section.
Didn't you know Deans the messiah around here, in his own little mind at least. lol

I see a lot of bullshit going on. Different rules for different fuckers. Have consistent rules or have none at all, and let's see where that gets everyone. That's how I see it.

Give it a bloody rest... looks like you have your knickers in a twist again and are going for death by mod (again)
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

jp761 wrote:Didn't you know Deans the messiah around here, in his own little mind at least. lol

Still hankering over that one off time Stoo JOKINGLY said you could be a mod here? :pmsl:
The last time you got into it about the modding you ended up making a complete tit of yourself, so I'd give up on the backseat driving if I was you.

The bitterness and jealousy you feel about Dean isn't a good look either mate.

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

McAz wrote:

If you think the rules are being infringed then report the offending post to Admin. You have to do your bit too.
I've done that once so far. I'd be very busy though if I bothered with all Deans child like posting. Haha. It's a waste of time really.
jp761

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Yeah you wish......

No I don't. You chose to go against here in a stupid forum war that you lost, constantly.

If you want to know about Trop, a member who hasn't posted here since the demise of 'your' subsidised site then simply get in touch with Goldy if it's that important.

I was never in a forum war with you Stooo, but then again I never gave out your personal details bcos you allowed someone to join your forum whom I didn't like, now that really was pathetic if you want to go down that road, or am I now getting another ban for speaking my mind..........and trop could be dead for my part I was merely curious, and I personally hope he/she/whatever never comes back......
Last edited by Mickyboy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyboy

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Give it a bloody rest... looks like you have your knickers in a twist again and are going for death by mod (again)

I'm not sure that I'd ban anyone for slagging Dean off... :ooer:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:29 pm

GW fgs :roll: Tell Ragga the same oh and Micky. You're another one who needs to get some consistency.

Dumbo. :header:
jp761

Postby McAz » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:30 pm

jp761 wrote:
McAz wrote:

I've done that once so far. I'd be very busy though if I bothered with all Deans child like posting. Haha. It's a waste of time really.

With very few exceptions I've found the modding here to be fine - but if your don't like it...
Last edited by McAz on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

I respect Stooo, he respects me. I’m not a whiny cry baby, you are. I’d go out of way to help Stooo out, he knows that. Maybe 10 years of posting together gives us a different outlook to you
Dean

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

I'm not sure that I'd ban anyone for slagging Dean off... :ooer:

I wouldn't either a big pat on the back maybe.

I meant more his whining about moderation again! Plus he is infiltrating other threads with his shit. He could have kept it to the other one they ruined
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:Yeah you wish......

No I don't. You chose to go against here in a stupid forum war that you lost, constantly.

If you want to know about Trop, a member who hasn't posted here since the demise of 'your' subsidised site then simply get in touch with Goldy if it's that important.

I was never in a forum war with you Stooo, but then again I never gave out your personal details bcos you allowed someone to join your forum whom I didn't like, now that really was pathetic if you want to go down that road, or am I now getting another ban for speaking my mind..........and trop could be dead for my part I was merely curious, and I personally hope he/she/whatever never comes back......

My details are not hidden, I stand by my opinions.

Meanwhile you wet yourself in a homeless hostel.

Winning...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Guest wrote:

Still hankering over that one off time Stoo JOKINGLY said you could be a mod here? :pmsl:
The last time you got into it about the modding you ended up making a complete tit of yourself, so I'd give up on the backseat driving if I was you.

The bitterness and jealousy you feel about Dean isn't a good look either mate.
Have you also had a pop at Ragga and Micky.

Jealous of that tiny minded one. :pmsl:
jp761

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:31 pm

Dean wrote:

I respect Stooo, he respects me. I’m not a whiny cry baby, you are. I’d go out of way to help Stooo out, he knows that. Maybe 10 years of posting together gives us a different outlook to you

Here we go with the royston vasey shit again :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 pm

jp761 wrote:GW fgs :roll: Tell Ragga the same oh and Micky. You're another one who needs to get some consistency.

Dumbo. :header:

I don't really know you jp so please don't presume to tell me what I need ok.........
Mickyboy

Postby jp761 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:32 pm

Dean wrote:

Ok joker. I bet he does.
jp761

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms