Advice Please

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Advice Please

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:29 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

You are the architect of your own downfall Micky... you’ve never earned one iota of respect from a single poster on forums...

And neither have you apart from one person.........bfd.........

Who?

jp seems quite keen on you, micky might have picked up on that?

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I thought Dean and I were friends at one point but no and I could never be friends with Stooo, so I don't really respect either of them tbh, bcos they've both shit on me when they had no real cause to......

You’ve done your fair share of shitting on people Micky.

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!

blimey, micky, no need for that. what's got into you?

Every fucking need, fucking bitchcunt she is......... :slap: I wouldn't piss on the cunt if it was on fucking fire........ :slap:
Last edited by Mickyboy on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyboy

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:31 pm

Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

You are the architect of your own downfall Micky... you’ve never earned one iota of respect from a single poster on forums...

Who?

Take a wild fucking guess.....
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

I knew it I FUCKING knew it you horrible cunt of a bitch, you just can't fucking resist it can you Star.

I tried to make peace with you today, I tried to be civil to you but not one reply in kind, but the moment people start having a pop at me, you're right there IN LIKE FUCKING FLINT, you fucking cunt of a bitch, now you really can go fuck yourself you horrible bitch, I REALLY DEFUCKINGTEST you with an absolute FUCKING PASSION!!!!!!!!

Every fucking need, fucking bitchcunt she is......... :slap:

no, micky, i'm not going to agree with you on that, you'd go ape if a bloke spoke to your lady like that. if you don't like star then why not put her on ignore?

Postby Dean » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Dean wrote:

Who?

Take a wild fucking guess.....

No idea that’s why I asked.
Dean

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 pm

Going to bed had enough of this shit tonight.......
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Going to bed had enough of this shit tonight.......

hopefully you'll feel more like yourself after a good night's sleep. :smilin:

Postby Holly » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:36 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

Every fucking need, fucking bitchcunt she is......... :slap: I wouldn't piss on the cunt if it was on fucking fire........ :slap:

jeeez Micky, that's enough now with the swearing :shake head:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:43 pm

Holly wrote:

fucking right, holly, you tell him! :shake head:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

fucking right, holly, you tell him! :shake head:

fuck me Holly, he really went mad tonite, you tell him.
:shake head:

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:10 am

Holly wrote:

Nazi mods again unjustly cutting out on the fucking foul language! :snooty:
Keyser

Postby Holly » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:21 am

Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

WTF????? :ooer:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Keyser » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:26 am

Holly wrote:
Keyser wrote:
Holly wrote:

WTF????? :ooer:

:snooty: :wink: :laughing:
Keyser

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:37 am

Oh dear Micky no changes then.
How about chatting about all manner of things under the sun instead of concentrating all the time on your feelings?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Star » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:17 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Star wrote:

You posted to me on sat saying something like oooh Star now Lucian is out of the picture maybe we can put
everything behind us and be civil. :roll: I mean seriously Micky, a quick sorry will make everything right. Well
news flash it won’t. All your niceness made me feel sick yesterday, because just under the surface lies your hatred.
You are and have been for a very long time a very nasty person, a two faced son of a bitch.
A cunt of a bitch ( sticks and stones) like I’ve said already said you are a nasty troll of the highest order.
So go fuck yourself !!! :upyours:
Star

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms